Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

paying officials for cup games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
caz3009

paying officials for cup games Empty
PostSubject: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct 2013, 7:10 pm

I have a cup game away this week and from what i have read ,,i need to pay the ref ....a decision i totally agree with

does rule apply for the county cup as i paid the ref for a home game ..just checking as i unsure thanks
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct 2013, 8:36 pm

The rule does NOT apply to county games, the rules for these games are set by the county, and they rule all costs to be met by home club.

Some other leagues may expect the away team to pay, has happend in the past, but it is 100% the home teams responsibility
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2013, 8:47 pm

so can u confirm what the rules sre for sunday for the billy walton cup thanks
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2013, 9:04 pm

Billy Walton is a league cup, therefore the away team pays referee.

The other league cups it applies to is;

Arthur Mooore
EW Foster
Stokes

This is up until the semi final stage, when costs then become split
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2013, 9:08 pm

thats what i thought just wanted to make sure.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

might also be an idea to offer the referee payment before the game. although this should be standard etiquette very few actually do it, but it does set a marker down by showing respect to the match official
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct 2013, 11:25 am

I wonder what bucko would have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

Bucko!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paying officials for cup games   paying officials for cup games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paying officials for cup games
Page 1 of 1