Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next set of fixtures

Go down 
+5
man in black
Web_Manager
Hairy Hebrew!
The Fixture Secretary
allen654
9 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next set of fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:43 am

Probably a bit impatient but anyone know when the next set of fixtures will be released?
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:02 pm

Doing tonight! Will be posted pretty soon.

These are for 6th / 13th / 20th and 27th October.

6th is County and don't think we will have ANY referees available!

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2013, 10:34 pm

Sad free week for a lot of teams then Sad
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep 2013, 8:22 am

That's annoying if we don't get a game on the 6th as we would have gone two weeks without a game and with 13 teams in our division if there's a slightly bad winter we will be playing catch up again.

Just one of those unfortunate things I guess. Don't think county cups should take priority like that when so many teams have byes as well.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep 2013, 10:34 am

Would you really want to play a game without a referee?

It's not about James not wanting to schedule fixtures, I'm sure he would want to get then played as well. But without more games already than registered Referees it is the only sensible option.

You could always organise yourself a friendly, as you say plenty on teams available, shouldn't be any issue getting a pitch somewhere
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep 2013, 6:38 pm

well i had nothing from county yet about a county cup game
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep 2013, 8:04 pm

Well if you don't hear anything you might be best getting in touch with James if you wanted a game to ref. I know fccol vs wigston fields in div 7 will be going ahead and will need a ref
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep 2013, 9:14 pm

man in black wrote:
well i had nothing from county yet about a county cup game
think they are trying to tell you something Clive ;-)
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 4:52 pm

well widds after you watched me nail it yesterday with an outstanding performance you know they are wrong
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 5:29 pm

Laughing class post.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 5:41 pm

I thought Widds was the star of that show!

10 minute cameo should be used to teach Center Halves.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

Web_Manager wrote:
I thought Widds was the star of that show!

10 minute cameo should be used to teach Center Halves.
especially as he played right back Razz 
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm

Any news on league fixtures for 13th October?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 5:30 pm

All the cup fixtures are on website, if you're not in the cup I reckon we have a free week. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next set of fixtures   Next set of fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next set of fixtures
Page 1 of 1