Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????

Go down 
+11
Stancollymore
dan_mitchell_WRFC
gattuso
Hellboy
driver666
Pete Mourinho
FC POCHIN
Paulo
NiffyA
THE MAGICIAN
Gifford
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Empty
PostSubject: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 8:56 pm

Not heard of a couple of them can anyone shed any light on them?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 8:59 pm

Forest foxes, kill worth reserves, countesthorpe and united revolution??
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 9:01 pm

Gifford wrote:
Not heard of a couple of them can anyone shed any light on them?
What's the full list Giff ? Can you put it up please.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

If you finish above United Revolution I don't think you will be too far away.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 9:04 pm

Only got a screenshot of div 5 mate I wasn't there
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 9:05 pm

No worries, I'm sure some kind sole will get it up soon. ( so to speak )
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012
FC Pochin
Leicester Forest Foxes
North Kilworth Sunday Reserves
Royalist
United Revolution
Fairfield Athletic
Humberstone 2000
Niffy Reserves
Queniborough Park Rangers
Trinderbox
Wigston Rangers
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 10:47 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
If you finish above United Revolution I don't think you will be too far away.
Mind games already malc. Wigston now the team to beat surely

Humbo and kilworth for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:26 am

wigston and united revolution will be contenders now that malc and paulo are managing them
also humberstone will be challenging and i expect north kilworth to be thereabouts
but i can't see any team walking it
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 10:22 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
wigston and united revolution will be contenders now that malc and paulo are managing them
also humberstone will be challenging and i expect north kilworth to be thereabouts
but i can't see any team walking it
Should be a very tight league with some good teams and some good banter...defintely looking forward to this season!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:27 pm

United Revolution for me...only narrowly over North Kilworth
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:44 pm

Behave....Niffy, Humbo and Kilworth are the 3 to beat. We are no where near contenders in our first year
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:49 pm

Having played wigston rangers, they will defo be up there.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:49 pm

with niffy, humbo, kilowrth clear favourites everyone else will be lucky to finish 4th"!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 1:35 pm

wigston rangers beat us 3-1 three weeks ago and have since got stronger
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 1:58 pm

Sure Malc will have them challenging for sure- like i say very tight division
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:11 pm

and i'm sure the likes of royalist and qpr are going to upset a few teams
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:21 pm

Ha ha you say I'm playing mind games,  lets be realistic here just for one minute.  We finished 3rd bottom last season and genuinely struggled to get results, our aim will be to compete better than last year for a starters.

You have Kilworth who were unbeaten and averaging just over 6 goals a game, I've watched Humbo several times as my son plays for them and they have a lot of quality who could smash teams if they just sorted a bit of consistency out,   then you have Niffy who will be up there, Poachin, don't try and kid us that you don't fancy your chances as I've been told by some of your players you fancy it.

Then you have United Revolution who have put together a really good side loaded with players from higher divisions,  if you discount any of the other sides you do that at your peril.  For me though, as I know several players in the Revolution camp I reckon if you finish above them like I said before you will be on for a decent season.

So Paulo and Poachin you stop with your mind games lol and trying to take pressure off yourself and stick it on us ha ha, I don't even know my players names yet.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:34 pm

there's one called dan mitchell malc stick him on the bench he's bob Wink 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

Haha Fergie Vs Mourinho! We have a fair few lads from MJR last season- so technically we finished below you Wink
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:36 pm

Yeah if you want to transfer Dan to us still plenty of time- just trying to do you a favour Malc!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 3:00 pm

Paulo wrote:
Haha Fergie Vs Mourinho! We have a fair few lads from MJR last season- so technically we finished below you Wink

and a few ex magna players as well paulo pale 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 3:04 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

So Paulo and Poachin you stop with your mind games lol and trying to take pressure off yourself and stick it on us ha ha, I don't even know my players names yet.

Bashful, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy and Happy...Wink 
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 3:17 pm

That's a start Helly, cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 3:25 pm

Wigston Rangers to walk it with malc in charge Wink
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:28 pm

gattuso wrote:
Good lad denty Wink
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:32 pm

div 5 the home of banter this season i think
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:32 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
Paulo wrote:
and a few ex magna players as well paulo pale 
There are only three lads that finished our last season with me. Kieran Rowley, Paul "Trig" Goddard and Dave Smith.

So none of our perhaps more well known lads i.e. Hogan, Darrell, Harvey, Oscar etc

We have a great set of 16 lads, all willing to work hard and have a good laugh with it to
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:37 pm

there are a few teams like that in the division this season so really looking forward to it
even blackies promised to behave
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:38 pm

Kieran Rowley is a good player, you should do well this season. Will be a tight division, I don't think anyone will have a clue who is going to win it until we have seen some of the unknown sides play. I fancy us to have a good season under Malc though.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Good lad denty Wink
sadly you wont need your reinforced shin pads this season mate
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Good lad denty Wink
thats a shame mate. You playing Sundays?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Good lad denty Wink
thats a shame mate. You playing Sundays?
Not sure yet mate
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 8:54 am

I think ur expecting a lot from us(north Kilworth res) I think we may have lost McKenna who scored 44 goals last season and we won't be able to replace him with the same quality. Our first game is away to Wigston rangers so that'll be a good test for us but I'd rather a cup than the league this year. URFC have had some good preseason results. The team to win it will be the Side that keep 7-8 of the Sam players playing week in week out
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 12:12 pm

Not sure how we are being tipped, we're currently struggling to get 11 players out for each team, not sure the reserves have won a game in pre-season.

Still Kilworth and United Revolution - although Revolution will not beat teams 7,8,9-0 they'll be winning all games by 2 goals etc. Kilworth will however score 100 goals this season.

I believe Kilworth Ressies won a very tough game last night??
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 12:30 pm

who against jamie
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:08 pm

Against Lutterworth Athletic Vets.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:09 pm

QPR beat Trinderbox confortably as well
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:14 pm

The vets are a good side and we played some good stuff. How do u know we played them?
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:21 pm

Should have been alot more too. I made 1 save all game but they love pumping balls in the box. They said if we are the standard of the league then they fancy their chances.
That was after we put 5 past them. Also didn't have the heart to tell them we only finished mid-table last year.
Looking forward to some very close games :-)
Paulo wrote:
QPR beat Trinderbox confortably as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next