Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantona

Cantona

Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season Empty
PostSubject: Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season   Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 8:35 am

MJR, in division 6 with current constitution, are after a keeper for the 2013-14 season.

Home games at Knighton park, as will be training from this week. A good bunch of lads with good banter, looking to make a mark this season.

Any interest PM me.

Cheers

Karl
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season   Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:00 pm

i am a keeper who has been out of the game for a year with injury but now got the all clear to play again.
I have tried to PM but not had any reply yet.
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season   Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 9:32 pm

PM'd you, if for any reason you have not got it let me know. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season   Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goalkeeper needed for the up coming season
Page 1 of 1