Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 3 predictions march14th

Go down 
+12
johnmeode
Minty
enogel
RM05
laughtonxfc
Rutland boy
dee_aitcho
gattuso
fozzi
OBSERVER
Sparky
talbotkeeper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RM05

RM05

div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 1:45 pm

gonzo wrote:
not after any bites. just saying that i think that rm05 is wrong in saying that matt garner is a good player. i have seen him play quite a few times during his glenfield utd days and he is very lazy and is only interested in going forward and trying to look good and not at all interested in working back to help his team out. so with mitch warner running scared i really cant see much trouble in the royals picking up a convincing win on sunday and setting them up to lift the sunday trophy when we next meet.

good one!

see you sunday......
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:49 pm

gonzo wrote:
not after any bites. just saying that i think that rm05 is wrong in saying that matt garner is a good player. i have seen him play quite a few times during his glenfield utd days and he is very lazy and is only interested in going forward and trying to look good and not at all interested in working back to help his team out. so with mitch warner running scared i really cant see much trouble in the royals picking up a convincing win on sunday and setting them up to lift the sunday trophy when we next meet.

does that mean ronaldo is a bad player.

poor , very poor football knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:22 pm

very very poor knowledge of matt too! he is far from being overweight or lazy. and i agree with ryan in saying he is one of the best players in our division if not the best, so let gonzo shoot his mouth off now and we will see how fat and lazy matt is on sunday morning!!
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:40 pm

gonzo wrote:

You don't play for either of these teams, confused why the pretence? cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:16 pm

papa lazarou

Quote :
does that mean ronaldo is a bad player.

poor , very poor football knowledge.

do stop talking to yourself its quite Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

paparazzi wrote:
gonzo wrote:

You don't play for either of these teams, confused why the pretence? cyclops cyclops cyclops

stick to taking pictures of z list celebs and keep your snout out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 3 predictions march14th   div 3 predictions march14th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 3 predictions march14th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2