Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions 24/2

Go down 
+4
Hellboy
LFC for Life !!
TheSpecialOne
Hairy Hebrew!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:21 pm

Dulka Hillside V Royalist 3-3
Dukla keep putting some performances and are capable of upsetting a title chaser! Can see them taking 1 point atleast out of this game if their defence is solid! Royalist quality going forward and will be a big threat but last weeks loss may be a shock to the system.

Hat & Beaver V Red Admiral 3-4
Both teams had good moral boosting wins last week but can see Admiral just having enough in this game! Good to see Beavers getting a win last week.

Inter Mivan V Little Bowden 4-1
Only one winner this week for me! Mivan will hit back after their shock loss last week! Bowden have surprised me they didn't kick on after a good few results before christmas and have slipped away a little. Still having trouble finding the net therefore going for a comfortable home win.

Leicester Klub Sportowy V White Eagles 3-3
Game of the day! LKS have signed some ridiculously good players of late and got a massive 3 points on the board last week against a top Royalist side! Seem to still be conceding but now with their new players are a massive threat going forward. Eagles will have to be on top of their game especially at the back to come away with anything! Will be very tight and think will be a score draw!
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:06 am

Dukla 1 V 12 Royalists. Dukla are to weak in defence and against royalists strikers I can only see one winner

Hat & Beaver 2 V 2 Admiral. Sitting on the fence with this one.

Mivan 3 V 2 Bowden. Mivan will just edge the game with an own goal from bowdens left back.

LKS 4 V 2 Eagles. Lks should win this. pressures on Eagle to catch up and I think theyll bottle it as there to cocksure of themselves
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:37 am

Dukla 4 V 3 Royalists .... would have gone for royalist but after last weeks results, home win just. But royalist must be expecting a positive reaction from their players after last w.end. If dukla have same defence as against us then home win, if any changes then who knows.

Hat & Beaver 1 V 3 Admiral .... away win, good results for teams last week, well done hat & beaver on first win last week .... but admiral prob too much for h&b

Mivan ? V ? Bowden ... 1-1 last time we played these boys .... and our form at momement is far from good enough. We do expect a MASSIVE reaction from our players after last weeks performance(no disrespect to Dukla at all, fully deserved the win last week).

LKS 5 V 3 Eagles ... Home win on this one ... LKS looking and sounding like a solid outfit ... am sure they are wondering, what if they had the same squad at the start of season !! Would of been a top 3 finish in my opinion, but first half of season cost them. Eagles first league game in quite some time, but cant see them matching the LKS strength and power.

After last weeks results, anything is possible in this division. Great to be involved in and credit to all teams. Who ever gets promoted will have earnt that right, thats the only garauntee.

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 1:05 pm

Lets hope the Bowden bad boys get put in their place, especially the ones who caused a ruckus on a Saturday night not long back(so iv'e been told), will be nice to see them put back in their place.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 1:08 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
Dukla 1 V 12 Royalists. Dukla are to weak in defence and against royalists strikers I can only see one winner

Hat & Beaver 2 V 2 Admiral. Sitting on the fence with this one.

Mivan 3 V 2 Bowden. Mivan will just edge the game with an own goal from bowdens left back.

LKS 4 V 2 Eagles. Lks should win this. pressures on Eagle to catch up and I think theyll bottle it as there to cocksure of themselves

Dukla have got the best centre back in the division in Toby in my opinion. The rest of their defence has been very good also everytime we have played them. If any team can keep the Royalist strike force quiet, its Dukla... purley my opinion.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 3:43 pm

Dulka Hillside V Royalist 2-2

Dukla seem to be the form side at the moment and was impressed with what I seen of them against Mivan on Sunday (we played on the pitch next to them). Will certainly be goals and despite Dukla not being in with a chance of the title, they could certainly impact who it goes to (we still have to play them twice!)

Hat & Beaver V Red Admiral 1-2

A tight game for definite but I can see Red Admiral just having too much for Beaver (again, not seen either of these sides yet!)

Inter Mivan V Little Bowden 5-0

Only one winner here, back to winning ways for Mivan.

Leicester Klub Sportowy V White Eagles ?-?

@TheSpecialOne - I don't get how I come across so cocksure or how any of our players do? I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for this one, looks like we should have a full and fit squad (including myself back between the sticks) for probably the first time this season, lets hope we can build on Sunday's performance vs Glenfield.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 4:03 pm

Dulka Hillside v royalist 2-3 royalist hard 2 stop up top just nick it

hat and beaver v red admiral 1-1 fancy draw in this one after both won last week

inter mivan v little bowden only one winner here sorry bowden 5-0

lks v white eagles massive game for both sides finding some form now with all new lads settling in if we r on it with fully fit squad white eagles may struggle cope with if not will get beat
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 2:50 pm

Don't suppose Hairy Hebrew fancies giving us the next lot of lottery numbers does he? :p

Fair play, White Eagles made full advantage of our being down to 10 men to get a draw after being 3-1 down at half time. Seemed generally a sound bunch of lads - particularly the goalkeeper who saved them on occasion after occasion early on, so not sure why @TheSpecialOne thinks they're so cocksure but that's not for me to deliberate.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

Leicester Klub Sportowy wrote:
Don't suppose Hairy Hebrew fancies giving us the next lot of lottery numbers does he? :p

Fair play, White Eagles made full advantage of our being down to 10 men to get a draw after being 3-1 down at half time. Seemed generally a sound bunch of lads - particularly the goalkeeper who saved them on occasion after occasion early on, so not sure why @TheSpecialOne thinks they're so cocksure but that's not for me to deliberate.
Thanks for the kind words Sportowy. Likewise to your lads apart from Simeon up top lol! Loves a good moan he does! haha I watched you earlier in the season away at Oak and you got thrashed, no disrespect to the lads that played then but the new lads really are a gear or two above and should that squad remain, the rest of the season (and next) will certainly be interesting.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 12:05 pm

if simmy didnt moan wouldnt b the gd player he is every week rather have him in r team than not lol knightmare 2 play against great finish with his 2nd seeing u off ur line but ur defenders wasnt gonna catch him would been nice c wat the outcome would have been with us keeping 11 on the pitch
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:42 pm

... Another exciting week in div 6.... Predictions ranged from extremley accurate to the ridiculous ...lol... 1-12 away win seemed a little optimistic, resulting in 2-1 home win .. !!

points dropped contenders Royalist ... but in honesty .. many predicted that one.. Dukla are a good side and strong defensively. Likely to take points of many other teams if they keep their defenders fit and available.

Hat and Beaver look a beaten team but have many games to go, but cant see them avoiding the drop.

Back to winning ways for us (Mivan) ... comfatable win and a clean sheet ... !! Puts us in a good position with only 6 games remaining(for us) ... i dont think we can afford many dropped points if we want to win or challange for the title (14 or 15 points out the 18 available will put us in with a shout- only my opinion).

Game of the day, lived up to expectations 3-3 draw, lots of incidents and a sending off. LKS might be dissappointed, getting a man sent off that early in a game against another top side will always be difficult. Eagles first league game for some time and a good result for them. Sounding like got a few players back.

Roll on next sunday ... !!!

SAUREZ IS KING !!!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:45 pm

PS. WELL DONE OAK .. !!! .... In the final !!! ... sounded like a easy win against Div 3 team ? ... Says a lot about the team and squad they.ve got (quality and depth).

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:57 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
PS. WELL DONE OAK .. !!! .... In the final !!! ... sounded like a easy win against Div 3 team ? ... Says a lot about the team and squad they.ve got (quality and depth).

Cheers mate! Not in a final yet! Semi this week In the stokes and last Sunday was round of last 32! In last 16 vs Fairfield Dynamo! Nice run in the Billy Walton but will be very very difficult to get much further!

No game for u this week Mivan??

Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 3:14 pm

... sorry mate ... getting muddled ... even put us playing Dukla last w.end not bowden ..lol...

... yep no game this weekend ... and having played more games than any other team ... does not look like we.ll play for a few weeks ... not sure if thats a good thing or bad ... !!

but some exciting fixtures this w.end !!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 4:26 pm

U off to watch any? Eagles v Royalist could be a good un!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

we got another gd game this week 2 aylestone at home they sit 2nd needing win keep 11 on the pitch we got a chance
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:07 pm

scottyh wrote:
we got another gd game this week 2 aylestone at home they sit 2nd needing win keep 11 on the pitch we got a chance
You got a full squad again? If you have I reckon you'll win.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:46 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
U off to watch any? Eagles v Royalist could be a good un!

... if i get up in time will go to see the Eagles game, looks like a top game on paper ..!!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:48 am

scottyh wrote:

.... would be nice if you can take some points from this game ... !!! ... Got a feeling you.ll have a big say where the title ends ups .. !!

Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

yeah shame its out of r reach lol sure b few twist and turns but oaks 2 lose if am honest we have fully fit squad again jovan sure will match em fancy us for atleast a point maybe more
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

scottyh wrote:
yeah shame its out of r reach lol sure b few twist and turns but oaks 2 lose if am honest we have fully fit squad again jovan sure will match em fancy us for atleast a point maybe more

... Agree in honesty, stongest team in this league... Oaks to lose ... !! No pressure ...lol... !!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:33 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
scottyh wrote:

... Agree in honesty, stongest team in this league... Oaks to lose ... !! No pressure ...lol... !!

Oi!!!!! Starting again? Haha!

Ours to lose? Once we get back to league games could be 7 or 8 games in hand! As could be Billy Walton next week :/
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

Plus Iv always said Mivan were favourites! Were my pre season tip! Your in the driving seat! I'd rather have the points!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 10:38 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:
scottyh wrote:

Oi!!!!! Starting again? Haha!

Ours to lose? Once we get back to league games could be 7 or 8 games in hand! As could be Billy Walton next week :/

...lol... let the mind games start ...lol... joking geaser ... at start of season i hoped and thought we.d be up challanging for title (well top 3 anyway) but you cant tip your own team for title ..lol.... i did tip you boys for title at start of season though... !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions 24/2   Division 6 Predictions 24/2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions 24/2
Page 1 of 1