Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7 predictions

Go down 
+6
Hellboy
Bucko
Mat-92
Polingtons
the harrow wookie
allen654
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 7 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 4:35 pm

Anybody fancy a go at predicting the final league table based on the current constitution? Obviously this is only a bit of a laugh and banter so no offence intended to any teams.

I reckon it could be close this season:

1) Medz
2) Monsell Reserves
3) Wigston Fields
4) The Plough
5) CSKA Carnaby Reserves
6) FC City of Leicester
7) Vale FC
Cool Blaby United
9 ) Little Bowden
10) Friar Lane
11) The Harrow
12) Countesthorpe

This will no doubt be wrong and change once people have played friendlies and the first few league games etc
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 5:52 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Anybody fancy a go at predicting the final league table based on the current constitution? Obviously this is only a bit of a laugh and banter so no offence intended to any teams.

I reckon it could be close this season:

1) Medz
2) Monsell Reserves
3) Wigston Fields
4) The Plough
5) CSKA Carnaby Reserves
6) FC City of Leicester
7) Vale FC
Cool Blaby United
9 ) Little Bowden
10) Friar Lane
11) The Harrow
12) Countesthorpe

This will no doubt be wrong and change once people have played friendlies and the first few league games etc
bit prem to put yourself third and to put us in 11th when are last game finished 1-0 vale seventh is a bit high based on the 4 friendlys we had with them but there is still time for teams to sign players which everyone will be doing . im taking the little orange book everywhere with me Laughing really excited about this season, we are getting a more commited team together so just mid table will be are goal . my top three
monsell
city of leicester
carnabys
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:14 pm

U gave it bucko yet harrow
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:34 pm

With finishing 5th last year I feel we will be in a stronger place those season and hoping for progression. So hoping we finish higher than 5th. As for the vale I don't know what standard they'll be so put them there. You played them then? They that good. As for you I'm just going from
What I saw last season. Think you can hold your own but it's just fine margins. Like the second time we played we only just won. Think it'll be tight but feel teams had a bit more about them last season. But obviously you got a good season under you belt last season like us, and like every team if can have the best players out every week then can finish near the top.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:52 pm

Polingtons wrote:
U gave it bucko yet harrow

hahaha poley, think he will stay with you mate told him I would love him to play for us if he decided to leave wmc, but your making him captain so we got no chance shame cos hes a top notch player tht can play anywhere
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 7:59 pm

Allen654 wrote:
With finishing 5th last year I feel we will be in a stronger place those season and hoping for progression. So hoping we finish higher than 5th. As for the vale I don't know what standard they'll be so put them there. You played them then? They that good. As for you I'm just going from
What I saw last season. Think you can hold your own but it's just fine margins. Like the second time we played we only just won. Think it'll be tight but feel teams had a bit more about them last season. But obviously you got a good season under you belt last season like us, and like every team if can have the best players out every week then can finish near the top.

true just hoping theres no one team that will run away with it this year cos I think a hand full of teams could win it and it could go right to the wire (here's hoping anyway)
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 9:26 pm

Yea that's true. It's only the three new ones that could and I personally don't know anything about them and what standard they are. Won't know until we play them and start the season really
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 11:41 am

We (Vale) played Harrow a few times when we first started and in fairness got a good beating a couple of times but we have improved since then and signed new players so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:35 pm

I cant play in goal wookie
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 4:45 pm

Bucko wrote:

your long enough tho bucko Laughing you would have to crouch to fit

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 5:59 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
Bucko wrote:

whats he like on the pitch? crapperooney?

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:50 pm

Hellboy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
Bucko wrote:

Fookie awesome

whats he like on the pitch? crapperooney?

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:51 pm

Fooking awesome
Back to top Go down
Harrow Emerald 2013

Harrow Emerald 2013

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 5:22 pm

Looking forward to the season we shall just see whats happens i no we well be a far much better team next season
as am sure other teams will be no doubt monsell res will have a good team and hoping there is no pot hunters like last
year sorry cfa and killworth lol so think it will be a pretty even league just buzzin for start of season nw
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 4:14 pm

If 2 teams at the top I dont recognise.........POT HUNTERS????

Feel if we WF field our strongest side every week (no injuries to key players) we have as good a chance as everyone else to finish in the Top 2. We need to ensure we tighten the leaky defence from last year to give us a chance to win the games.

Chomping at the bit for another season of leaving younger players than me for DEAD!! LOL
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 4:21 pm

medz way to good for div 7 !!!! and thats a FACT !!!!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 4:28 pm

trueblue wrote:

POT HUNTERS then!!!
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 4:31 pm

bulwellian wrote:
trueblue wrote:

POT HUNTERS then!!!

well last year they was in div 2 off lsl
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 4:51 pm

Mesz r very poor
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 5:09 pm

Hey bucko, why dont me and you sign up for them then?
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:16 pm

very poor i doubt that
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:52 pm

Haha sounds good helly when we going down??? :-)
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:53 pm

Trust me there poor
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:34 am

Blaby
Friar Lane
Harrow........????

Maybe or maybe not!!!

Thats the enjoyment of Div 7!!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:46 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Blaby
Friar Lane
Harrow........????

Maybe or maybe not!!!

Thats the enjoyment of Div 7!!

top three hahahaha
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:48 pm

Bulwellian to finish top goal scorer in division 7?
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 1:09 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Bulwellian to finish top goal scorer in division 7?

Not with all these new pothunter clubs around!!
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 1:49 pm

Are countesthorpe still going?
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 2:58 pm

Mat-92 wrote:
Are countesthorpe still going?

Yes, they did improve slightly by end of the season. They will have had a season under their belt and should cut the mustard more than last season.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:56 pm

We played them in a friendly towards the end and there gaffa said he'd had enough, towards the end they just sat down whilst they had kick off!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 12:38 pm

Fancy harrow to do much better this year,there midfield will b best in the league by far
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 12:54 pm

Have the Harrow got a few new players in then, or back from injury and playing more offen? Hopefully it'll be more of a competitive division this year then.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 12:56 pm

One that plays alot more and a new lad from a prem side,hes a top player and top lad
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 1:09 pm

Ah right okie dokie. Sounds like it'll make for a good battle then ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

Defo matey
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 1:31 pm

What that bunch of thomas the tankers? too busy pulling pints and plonkers, lets see if they can pull off any ball skills, other than that of the trouser nature.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 2:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
What that bunch of thomas the tankers?  too busy pulling pints and plonkers, lets see if they can pull off any ball skills, other than that of the trouser nature.
thurmaston tuggers club. will send you some of our hand cream helly just don't drink it you might find it a bit salty but it might do your skin condition some good Razz 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 2:15 pm

Thanks, can you send me a big tub as i'm a very regular guy, i might use some to polish both my horns...ps how much to join the tuggers club, please give details of the initiation process.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Thanks, can you send me a big tub as i'm a very regular guy, i might use some to polish both my horns...ps how much to join the tuggers club, please give details of the initiation process.
free entry you must be able to sp#nk from the peno spot and get it to land on the goal line then snort it up through a mcdonalds straw, then your in bounce 
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 6:25 pm

V.i.p entry for you helly...next to me :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions   Division 7 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next