Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who's going to top division 5???

Go down 
+5
FC POCHIN
Sparta3
Pretty Boy
Polska legend II
monsellwmc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Who's going to top division 5??? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:15 pm

Some teams have passed the half way stage now so the division is starting to take shape. Who are your predictions for division 5?

Personally I think its a 3 horse race between LDA, LBT and Monsell, although Clarendon Park are looking very good just lately.

My Predictions are....

1 Monsell WMC...... I cant find it in me to bet aggainst my own team, our form is really good this year.
2 LDA Spartans..... Very tough team to beat, but will lose by 2 points.
3 Leicester Bharat Talbot.... Could have a big hand in which of the top 2 win it, but i think theyve left it too difficult to win it themselves.
4 Clarendon Park Rangers... Finnish the season with a string of wins to get 4th.
5 FC Pochin..... Started well but seem to be drifting.
6 Humberstone 2000.... one of the best going forward but lacking too much in defence in my opinion.
7 Wigston Rangers.... on and off, but got a feeling they will finnish the season strongly beating some big teams on their way.
8 Queniborough Park Rangers.
9 Niffy Reserves
10 Mark J Rees
11 Birstall..... very difficult season for birstall, but do have some qualities.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:22 pm

In a word...Monsell
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

Does anyone really care?
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

i'm guessing teams in division 5....
Looks like Hellboy has a little follower!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

Too tough to call at the minute. I'd say you have the contenders right but the order wrong Wink I suspect all teams will lose a couple more before the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:16 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Does anyone really care?
Probably the people who don't give two hoots about who wins the prem.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 9:10 pm

you're getting some bites on here as well pretty ugly boy you wind up merchant
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:42 pm

Monsell
LBT
LDA
Humberstone
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:00 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
you're getting some bites on here as well pretty ugly boy you wind up merchant

Cheers....im not ugly though
Back to top Go down
diddly dum

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:51 pm

I think CPR will top division 5 winning every game from now till the end of the season! Monsell will lose out by two points and LDA will finish third another two points back
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:16 am

The monsell pot hunters of course, if they dont, it will be a laughing stock, they'd deffo win any cup for the ugliest team.
Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:09 am

diddly dum wrote:
I think CPR will top division 5 winning every game from now till the end of the season! Monsell will lose out by two points and LDA will finish third another two points back

Not sure if we will win every game! Might be a tad unlikely! I think we will do well but we still have to play Monsell again and LBT and LDA twice each. Those games will shape the season for us, and besides we will all be knacker playing 7 days a week in April catching our fixtures up!

Big cup game with LDA this week so that should be a good one
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:57 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
i'm guessing teams in division 5....
Looks like Hellboy has a little follower!!!!!

Pot hunting deleted......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to top division 5???   Who's going to top division 5??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to top division 5???
Page 1 of 1