Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures - 6 January 2013

Go down 
+13
allen654
man in black
Paul Daniels
Paulo
SerialStalker
Dodgy
mowmacre fc
FEAR_FUFC
THE MAGICIAN
Hairy Hebrew!
Widds
dezza
Gordon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 8:07 pm

The fixtures for 6 January 2013 are now on the website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 05 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 8:37 am

Looking forward to playing NRI, always a tough game against malc's teams!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 10:24 am

dezza wrote:

behave, you boys could put a second string out and win this.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 10:27 am

CFA in the cup! Massive test for us! Perhaps in the wrong division and by the sound of it could hold their own in 5! Looking forward to it but no doubt the council will call this! I miss football Sad
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 11:18 am

dezza wrote:

Can't say the feeling is mutual Dezza, still got about 10 missing, hoping for the weather to help me out lol.
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 3:37 pm

Another pointless fixture in the Arthur Moore Cup we have to pay for.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 4:15 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:

I am sure Advance Couriers will not share that view.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 5:02 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:

wouldn't have been pointless if you had done better in previous matches
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 5:58 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:

Can't say the feeling is mutual Dezza, still got about 10 missing, hoping for the weather to help me out lol.

I know that feeling Malc still got a few out ourselves not quite as many as your 10 though! Fair play to you boys fora agony so well with those kind of numbers out!

Widds behave with your comment about 2nd string! I've played enough games against malc's teams to know it will be a close game and a tough one ! Keep ya mind games to yourself hahaha
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 6:07 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:

Got to be honest and say I quite like the Arthur Moore cup in its current form! Although totally see where you are coming from but you could have had that many games in a knock out cup anyway and like widds said would you feel the same way if you were top of the group and not in your current predicament with players?? We've played 2 away games all season so far an they were back in September, played at home in county cup last round and again this round coming, were at home in billy Walton and every Arthur Moore game has been at home so far aswell and believe me we have moaned about it within the club and mentioned it to the league so know where you are coming from about costs believe me, but the fact we are doing well helps and we also know that we will be in for a run of away games soon enough (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 6:53 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

did some say second string that mean ive got the nod to smash widds for 6
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 7:05 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

you must have improved a lot since we last played you Coleman!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

Widds wrote:
fc azzurri wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

Ouch!!!!!! What's he implying Coleman? Don't stand for that haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 12:21 am

dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
fc azzurri wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

Ouch!!!!!! What's he implying Coleman? Don't stand for that haha

Widds is one of the 10, that's why Coleman can't even score 1, ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 5:51 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:

What exactly do the away side have to pay for?

Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2013, 7:01 pm

Dodgy wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:

Haha FUFC are away? So the books are balanced? The fears are ill conceived! Much ado about nothing then. YAWN lol
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:29 am

Widds wrote:
Dodgy wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:

Haha FUFC are away? So the books are balanced? The fears are ill conceived! Much ado about nothing then. YAWN lol

Away to advance....i wonder how their pitch is....

At least with being away FUFC aren't ruining my pitch!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 2:44 pm

Just been informed the council have called out game off this Sunday against NRI !! Cannot see what could possibly be wrong with the pitches
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 2:55 pm

thats surprising with O and W council pitches were the only one ON before christmas! maybe that is why. I went to Uplands before Xmas and all three pitches got ruined
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:31 pm

dezza wrote:
Just been informed the council have called out game off this Sunday against NRI !! Cannot see what could possibly be wrong with the pitches

You can all watch the clash of the day between Royale Barcabullona v Leicester Foxes Old Boys, it's bound to be a tasty encounter at Frolesworth Road....if we can improve on the 7 players we have before then.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:54 pm

games at uplands may be on now waiting on developments
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 4:23 pm

After a hectic hour or two - the three scheduled fixtures at Uplands are all on - subject to the usual referee inspection. The problem and the original postponements related to criminal damage to the park with police involvement rather than wet football pitches.

However, Western Park is unplayable so one postponement is
D7 Friar Lane v CSKA Sporting
We are looking at the possibility of reversing the other scheduled game at that location -
GT v Star & Garter in the Walton.
More on that in due course.

We are also trying to clarify the position on Humberstone Park for
D5 - FC Pochin v Wigston Rangers
where the Council message is ambiguous
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Game back on now
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:42 pm

Leicester City Council have informed us that Humberstone Park is playable so
D5 - FC Pochin v Wigston Rangers is definitely ON
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

Wigston Fields vs the plough is off
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 9:05 pm

Allen654 wrote:

Not again!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

dezza wrote:
Game back on now

we vandalised the wrong pitch. Damn! Our patched up team to the slaughter
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Game back on now

I have little doubt that your post is in jest - but just remember that this is a public forum and the damage at Uplands is subject to a police investigation. I am sure they would find your claim rather interesting, particularly as you have stated a reason Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

Walton - GT v Star & Garter has been reversed to be played at Star & Garter
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Allen654 wrote:

Not again!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

Yes - again postponed by Guthlaxton College Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

Gordon wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Allen654 wrote:

Not again!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

I know its not the leagues fault, but given the involvement and work you do helpin teams get pitches, can you not 'lean' on guthlaxton at all? I refuse to believe any pitch isnt playable this week, no rain at all for the past week. Presumably they need to rent out the pitches as they need the money, could the league say they wouldnt accept teams that play there if they keep cancelling games? Or is there such demand for pitches it wouldn't matter to them?

Could clubs claim money back? Paid for a pitch they aren't getting?

Not anti gutho either as a former student!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:23 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Gordon wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Allen654 wrote:

Not again!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

I know its not the leagues fault, but given the involvement and work you do helpin teams get pitches, can you not 'lean' on guthlaxton at all? I refuse to believe any pitch isnt playable this week, no rain at all for the past week. Presumably they need to rent out the pitches as they need the money, could the league say they wouldnt accept teams that play there if they keep cancelling games? Or is there such demand for pitches it wouldn't matter to them?

I'm very anti Gutho (at present)as they are being idiots in my eyes, pitches will be playable but as someone mentioned the County Council bods will not mark pitches unless Gutho pay for it. I'm now 10 stone heavier as had no football for months.
My speed will have withered and gone!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:27 pm

Gordon wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Game back on now

I have little doubt that your post is in jest - but just remember that this is a public forum and the damage at Uplands is subject to a police investigation. I am sure they would find your claim rather interesting, particularly as you have stated a reason Twisted Evil

Haha, it was indeed in jest, dezza wishes we were that worried about playing them! The only time we make a pitch look bad is when we play on it!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Gordon wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Allen654 wrote:

Not again!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

unfortunately Sunday football generated cash for pitches is only a fraction of what government puts into school and college football. We leanthey side step, we fall over
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 8:42 am

Fair point. It just creates problems for so many people. James must be doing his nut in, Wigston must be so frustrated, the opposition the same, and has a knock on affect on the rest of the league
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:09 am

Yea it is both frustrating and annoying however I can see there point of view. They have us and Wigston rangers on a Sunday morning, youth teams Sunday afternoons, bushloe Abington and Guthlaxton school teams and need it for p.e lessons so need it for all that. The ground doesn't soak up water well and the rain runs to the pitches. We don't have to provide goal posts and they are up and securely in place so won't get nicked. The staff are nice and we pay as we play and use the pitch so don't have to pay a load I money up front. Yes we want to play and it is frustrating and I feel sorry for James and everyone else who is affected every time by the games being called off but the reason are there and they communicate them wit us. They also let us know in advance so no getting up on a Sunday morning for nothing which is good. Also we have played 8 home games this season (5 league and 3 cup) which I think is a good return.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:38 am

Holy poor, what we have a game now, I was so happy at work last night thinking the gods helped us out.

just woke up to find out we are now playing again. WTF !!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:43 am

on the pitch front, if a certain fixture keeps getting called off just arrange to play it at a neutral ground (with the original 'home' team remaining the home team) as i'm sure the league would be quite happy to accommodate this.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

The Premier fixture, Premier Sports Travel v Glenfield Town Sunday has been reversed and is being played at Glenfield
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

Hope our game is on not had confirmation or heard fom them but we will be there unless I Hear otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 6 January 2013   Fixtures - 6 January 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - 6 January 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next