Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

time for a change

Go down 
+14
CSKA17
Sparta3
rocket ledge
allen654
oily
MonkeyBoy
whiteeagles
Jenko
bretty1
hotshot66
Polska legend II
Widds
norty14
FC POCHIN
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

time for a change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:17 pm

Ahh ok, in that case, niffy shouldn't get any problems, council didn't call any games off on those pitches
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

Widds wrote:
Dennis isn't wrong. I asked and you have to enter county cup competitions, or at least pay entry to the competition

you dont have to pay to enter if you dont want to
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
Dennis isn't wrong. I asked and you have to enter county cup competitions, or at least pay entry to the competition

would love to see your evidence as i was told this by county about two years ago
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 8:20 pm

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

would love to see your evidence as i was told this by county about two years ago

signed for a team 4 years ago that didnt fancy entering it, is that evidence enough
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

signed for a team 4 years ago that didnt fancy entering it, is that evidence enough

nope, my incident happened more recently. Maybe your team paid but didn't play, gave a bye.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 12:36 am

Niffy v nri, lets get it straight. We( niffy) turned up and tried our upmost to get our pitch fit enough to play, it just wasn't workin. The ref to his credit said work on the next pitch may work. Both teams had players not turn up thinking the game was off. We decided the lads that had bothered deserved a runout, a ref may have deemed it unplayable at 9am but 2 hours later and some graft , sorted. I will not accept any disapline action against us as we did nothin wrong. Instead it was well done to the lads, the ref and both teams for playin the game
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 7:13 am

Well said!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 9:31 am

Sparta3 wrote:
County cup is compulsory isn't it? As part of your annual subs.

Entry into a County Competition is mandatory and a fee is payable in addition to the affiliation fee.

3. ENTRY INTO A COMPETITION

(a) All Clubs affiliated to the Association and competing in a sanctioned League will be required to
enter their affiliated Teams into a Competition where a competition is provided.

(b) Each affiliated team will be required to pay the following entry fees by midnight on 15th
August of each season:
Challenge Cup - £30.00
Senior Cup - £20.00
Mini-Soccer Competitions - £16.00
All Other Competitions - £16.00

(c) There are no exemptions for entry into a Competition
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 9:34 am

oily wrote:
Believe the advance game wasnt down to the weather but the opposition not
being able to field a side.

This is contrary to what I was told by the Advance Couriers Secretary on the morning of the fixture.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:15 am

Gordon wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Entry into a County Competition is mandatory and a fee is payable in addition to the affiliation fee.

(a) All Clubs affiliated to the Association and competing in a sanctioned League will be required to
enter their affiliated Teams into a Competition where a competition is provided.

(b) Each affiliated team will be required to pay the following entry fees by midnight on 15th
August of each season:
Challenge Cup - £30.00
Senior Cup - £20.00

if you take the first letter of each sentence it spells out 'tommy is wrong again'
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 8:20 pm

Widds wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

August of each season:
Challenge Cup - £30.00
Senior Cup - £20.00

if you take the first letter of each sentence it spells out 'tommy is wrong again'

it can never ever be deemed wrong to wind you up my boy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:26 am

oily wrote:
Monkey boy.
Contacted the league early sunday a.m. to try to get a postponed match
across to knighton park as the pitch was playable but was told in no certain
terms that no one was to use it.just a thought by me as the changing rooms
were already open and only corner flags and nets needed and also told not
to swap pitch or else i was only trying to help the league out.
Yet on horsewell lane niffy swapped to our pitch to get a game played and
as far as im concerned if one pitch is playable get it played as long as it dont
wreck the pitch keeps the fixtures flowing and with no games on dec 30th gave
the pitch 2 weeks recovery time.
But have heard niffy may be in trouble because of it?

Knighton Park belongs to the City Council and Horsewell belongs to Oadby & Wigston Council. Each Council makes its own decisions and James is in touch with them on a regular basis. Any game played on a pitch which has been closed by a Council will lose the Council's co-operation and could well have repercussions for the club concerned.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

still think we have too many cups
any more ideas how the fixture backlog can be sorted?
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:11 pm

[quote="FC POCHIN"]still think we have too many cups
any more ideas how the fixture backlog can be sorted?[/quoteby

Azzuri could fold?
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

haha will dezza bite?
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 6:39 pm

I think that once April comes then the remaining fixtures should be sorted by way of Pool, Darts and Drinking games with the home team able to pick the venue, sorted.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

[quote="Widds"]
FC POCHIN wrote:
still think we have too many cups
any more ideas how the fixture backlog can be sorted?[/quoteby

Azzuri could fold?

Haha no chance to that widds and no chance of me biting about that comment either poaching lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time for a change   time for a change - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time for a change
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2