Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

E M Rangers - Sunday Vase

Go down 
+4
Hellboy
Capello
Gordon
GazLCFC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GazLCFC

E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Empty
PostSubject: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:23 pm

Does anyone know why they have been kicked out of the Sunday Vase?

They beat us (Global Athletic) in the last round but we have been reinstated and now play Ashby Rovers FC Reserves.

Also, fccol, any info on Ashby?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:26 pm

It usually relates to the playing of an ineligible player.
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Gordon wrote:

That's what we assume but with no one booked in the game, I was surprised that they would have been caught
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:33 pm

Also if that is the case, I feel justified in my decision to refuse to play a lad who trains with us but hadn't signed on. I refused to name him on the bench and went with just one sub instead.
I said at the start of the season that I wouldn't do it and still won't.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

GazLCFC wrote:
Gordon wrote:

That's what we assume but with no one booked in the game, I was surprised that they would have been caught

As with all teams, a Player/Result Form would have to be completed and submitted to County FA
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 11:52 pm

Gordon wrote:
GazLCFC wrote:
Gordon wrote:

As with all teams, a Player/Result Form would have to be completed and submitted to County FA

Ok thanks Gordon. Sounds like a mistake on their part.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 8:22 am

Almost certain it would be playing a inelegible player, know most of their players so sounds about right
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 8:47 am

Blimey you know everybody, it'd be quicker for you to tell us the ones you dont know.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 10:21 am

GazLCFC wrote:
Does anyone know why they have been kicked out of the Sunday Vase?

They beat us (Global Athletic) in the last round but we have been reinstated and now play Ashby Rovers FC Reserves.

Also, fccol, any info on Ashby?

Alright mate, there actually a quality side. Pass it round and forwards r quick. Defence is solid but is a chance 4 a couple of mistakes. I thing id say is jus bcuz there a reserve side dnt take them lightly as they r very gd.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 1:01 pm

ashby rovers reserves got to the sunday vase final in 2011, they beat harrow in the semi final 1-0 after extra time i think and harrow gave me the info that they were very lucky, just like we were in the other semi against birstall

anyway we beat ashby in the final 2-0 and although i think we dominated the game, they missed the big chance of the 1st half

there is a highlights video of the final on you tube but i dont know how many of the players are the same, they were a very young side when we played them, i believe they only had 2 players over 22 in their whole squad of players that could play against us
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 2:22 pm

They did have a really good goalie, we wldnt of scored if we had been there all day in that semi, even missed a pen
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 2:35 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

ashby rovers reserves got to the sunday vase final in 2011, they beat harrow in the semi final 1-0 after extra time i think and harrow gave me the info that they were very lucky, just like we were in the other semi against birstall

anyway we beat ashby in the final 2-0 and although i think we dominated the game, they missed the big chance of the 1st half

there is a highlights video of the final on you tube but i dont know how many of the players are the same, they were a very young side when we played them, i believe they only had 2 players over 22 in their whole squad of players that could play against us

I still have nitemares from that game lol,four goals dissallowed and a missed pen oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E M Rangers - Sunday Vase   E M Rangers - Sunday Vase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E M Rangers - Sunday Vase
Page 1 of 1