Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 predictions 16th December

Go down 
+8
BUSFC Zack
Plough new boy
allen654
CSKA19Carnabys
oily
Dan1117
Fccol
bulwellian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Plough

Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:15 am

Ha ha, o yes. Well that didn't need saying, did it? Everyone knows that will happen ha ha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 10:42 am

bulwellian wrote:
The Plough wrote:
I can lace them myself, but just wanted to offer you as I thought you were going cry. I don't want you to feel unwanted as you seem angry enough

Cry...............your having a laugh. I'll cry with laughter if all this shouting about you'll thrash us back fires and we get the win!!
Only be smug after the event!!

If Andy Lapworth can score 2 goals against them, then the all i can say about the plough is, they must be pretty god damn dire.......... tongue

they should just stick to playing long alley skittles.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 12:57 pm

is this banter or a mass brawl lol. Gonna be interesting when our teams meet. I can see a few cards brandished by the ref. LOL Hellboy...
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 3:00 pm

It will only be your lads getting booked, when u can't handle our Barcelona style football ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 3:02 pm

I heard it was more Wimbledon style............................ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 predictions 16th December   Div 7 predictions 16th December - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 predictions 16th December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2