Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 4 predictions for 16th jan

Go down 
+12
tysmith c.n.f.c
Sparky
bumble
Gordon
phoenixGK
greeeedy
gattuso
Hellboy
Paulo
sean callaghan
THE MAGICIAN
LoneRanger38
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Empty
PostSubject: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 9:21 pm

Afc beaumont 1-4 magna

Bees knees 5-0 inter mivan

Desford united 3-1 good old days

Niffy res 3-4 bakers arms

Superfly 3-3 west end utd

Nri 4-1 phoenix utd
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:14 am

Bees knees 7-0 inter mivan ( Massive respect to Inter hanging on in there )

Desford united 6-2 good old days ( Desford looked pretty decent from what I saw last week )

Niffy res 4-4 bakers arms ( high score draw )

Superfly 3-3 west end utd ( game in doubt ? ) Hope West End can sort something

Nri ?-? phoenix utd ( 3rd tough game in a row for us, again I believe in my team though )

Feed the Daz and he will score !!!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:07 am

Afc beaumont 2-4 magna

Bees knees 8-1 inter mivan

Desford united 6-1 good old days

Niffy res 3-2 bakers arms

Superfly 1-2 west end utd

Nri 3-3 phoenix utd (this will be a great game both teams in good form)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:52 am

Afc beaumont ? - ? magna - hope to get a response froim my lads after last weeks disappointment

Bees knees 5-1 inter mivan - Bees Knees going well and shouldnt be underestimated

Desford united 5-1 good old days - Good side, think result last week wont change to much for TGOD

Niffy res 3-5 bakers arms- Hopeful for draw but think Bakers must have had a off day losing 8-0 recently

Superfly 1-2 west end utd - Haing played both think West End bit more of a threat, sure Superfly just hoping to have an 11 to put out

Nri 4-3 phoenix utd- Again would like a draw but think NRI will just nick this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:03 am

New Road Inn 0 - 9 Phoenix United.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:58 am

Hellboy wrote:
yhatzee! Keeping it down under double figures! I have to admit phoenix worry me as they seem to have players that are better than there position suggests. Just hoping for a couple more wins and team of the month surely! Incidentally, how does a club secretary get an award for best secretary? I am hoping that pointless contributions to the forum goes a long way, and bad paperwork is overlooked?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:08 am

You smooooth talker you....if you're up for team of the month that'll make me happy too.

Get at em from the first kick of the ball.

and buy the ref a drink before the game....it works wonders.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:15 am

Afc beaumont 2-2 magna

Desford united 8-1 good old days

Niffy res 0-2 bakers arms

Superfly 0-0 west end utd

Nri 3-1 phoenix utd
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:28 am

Hellboy wrote:

never..... think the nri boys can get a result here if they play like they did for the first half last week and then carry that thru to the end im going to go with a 5-2 victory good luck to widds and the boys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:03 pm

Nice one fella, will take that prediction! I am hoping you tonk Sparta this week, they reckon you are underestimating them according to Facebook....take em to school!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Nice one fella, will take that prediction! I am hoping you tonk Sparta this week, they reckon you are underestimating them according to Facebook....take em to school!!!

its the cup so anything can happen if we play like we did last week against glenny tho cant see anything other than a comfortable win for us mate so lets hope we do u proud hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm

Definitely! I can see their team crumbling - good individuals but not sure they battle for each other....a few losses and i think they may fall away in the league....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:28 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

never..... think the nri boys can get a result here if they play like they did for the first half last week and then carry that thru to the end im going to go with a 5-2 victory good luck to widds and the boys

Ooooooh i have to disagree with you on that one young man.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Love it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:32 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Love it

Laughing whoop whoop.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:33 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

facebook?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:39 pm

Yup. Seen some posts where they have been saying the bullies won't take it serious etc. If i can be so bold to offer bulls head some advice- take their linos spring out before the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:45 pm

I am normally shy about making predictions or statements, but, our New look back line Will be in its third game together, all are playing well individually but i can see us working as a unit now. So i am guessing 4-1 to NRI
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:45 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Yup. Seen some posts where they have been saying the bullies won't take it serious etc. If i can be so bold to offer bulls head some advice- take their linos spring out before the game

noted widds mate ill get the water ready so maybe it rusts and dont work properly cheers
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:04 pm

Hellboy wrote:

id like to think that will be the score, but cant see it sumhow!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You smooooth talker you....if you're up for team of the month that'll make me happy too.

Get at em from the first kick of the ball.

and buy the ref a drink before the game....it works wonders.

Now that is an excellent idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:17 pm

Now drinks are our strength!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:20 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Bees knees 7-0 inter mivan ( Massive respect to Inter hanging on in there )

Desford united 6-2 good old days ( Desford looked pretty decent from what I saw last week )

Niffy res 4-4 bakers arms ( high score draw )

Superfly 3-3 west end utd ( game in doubt ? ) Hope West End can sort something

Nri ?-? phoenix utd ( 3rd tough game in a row for us, again I believe in my team though )

Feed the Daz and he will score !!!
How many?
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:18 pm

Afc beaumont 1-7 magna

Niffy res 1-3 bakers arms

Superfly p-p west end utd

Nri 5-2 phoenix utd
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:20 pm

bumble wrote:
Afc beaumont 1-7 magna

Niffy res 1-3 bakers arms

Superfly p-p west end utd

Nri 5-2 phoenix utd

Think Beaumont will be bouyant after drawing with Niffy, expecting a lot closer game, but if we played like we did second half of NRI will be a good position to get the 3 points! Enjoying the vote of confidence though so thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

Yeah I no a few Niffy lads they're struggling a little at the minute team changed a bit from the start of the season - just seen the revised table I thought it was a 3 horse race between U, NRI and Parva but due to the sad demise of West End seems to have put Bakers in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:37 pm

All 4 of those beat us so not convinced it changes a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm

bumble wrote:
Yeah I no a few Niffy lads they're struggling a little at the minute team changed a bit from the start of the season - just seen the revised table I thought it was a 3 horse race between U, NRI and Parva but due to the sad demise of West End seems to have put Bakers in the mix as well.

I think there are five teams in with a good chance of winning this division - Niffy, Magna, NRI, Sparta and Bakers. Phoenix if they beat us and win their games in hand are in with a shout too....
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 5:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn 0 - 10 Phoenix United.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:40 pm

scratch scratch scratch silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:05 pm

He changed it to ten Hellboy....because Ty is a w@nker lol
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
He changed it to ten Hellboy....because Ty is a w@nker lol
me never must of been my son i would of put 0-15

Last edited by tysmith c.n.f.c on Thu 13 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:32 pm

Other way round mate, your lad can prob count higher than you lol
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

serious now dont know much about your oppenents but you seem to have come on miles since pre season 4-1 nri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

yeah we have mate...you saw how shabby we were, but i reckon that we only have me, scouse, tim, chicko from that original line up...fingers crossed for a good result, last two weeks have been much too close for my liking, have had to keep the locker closed....i fancy a bit of a mazy run
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
yeah we have mate...you saw how shabby we were, but i reckon that we only have me, scouse, tim, chicko from that original line up...fingers crossed for a good result, last two weeks have been much too close for my liking, have had to keep the locker closed....[/u]i fancy a bit of a mazy run[/u]
stick to goalkeeping
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:25 pm

Afc beaumont 1-2 magna

Bees knees 7-2 inter mivan

Desford united 5-1 good old days

Niffy res 4-2 bakers arms

Superfly 3-3 west end utd

Nri 1-3 phoenix utd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:26 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
yeah we have mate...you saw how shabby we were, but i reckon that we only have me, scouse, tim, chicko from that original line up...fingers crossed for a good result, last two weeks have been much too close for my liking, have had to keep the locker closed....[/u]i fancy a bit of a mazy run[/u]
stick to goalkeeping

You sound like Malc!!

Oh and Spartano....purrrlease!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:39 pm

No chance spartano if we lose 3-1 im off..were on a roll and getting a stronger tight knit group and soon were gonna be unstoppable
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:43 pm

phoenix have got a good side and i think they will beat you sunday from what i hear they are now getting there full time every sunday and with steve fenton there anything is possible, personally after widds wind up comments to bullshead i hope phoenix smash nri 10-0 now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions for 16th jan   Div 4 predictions for 16th jan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 4 predictions for 16th jan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next