Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Arthur Moore Group tables

Go down 
+8
sgoodman
THE MAGICIAN
Polingtons
dezza
Paul Daniels
Jimmyb
Hellboy
Widds
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Arthur Moore Group tables Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:20 pm

Gents, anyone know where i can find the tables for the Arthur Moore? Looked on the Alliance website and cant find it...

Would like to know what we need to do on Sunday to qualify from the group stages.....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:35 pm

Is anyone really interested in the AM anyway sir widds?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:36 pm

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Tables/Tables%202012-2013/Tables_Arthur_Moore_12_13.html

I'll keep it simple. Win and you're through.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 1:34 pm

I'll keep it simple. This cup is poor!!!

Can't wait to play Star & Garter on Sunday for the 5th time in a calendar year.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 1:36 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Tables/Tables%202012-2013/Tables_Arthur_Moore_12_13.html

I'll keep it simple. Win and you're through.

i keep trying to view it but it won't open. Anyone fancy being a diamond and putting our table on here?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 1:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:

i really like it! irrespective of where we end up!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:33 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

i really like it! irrespective of where we end up!

Good to hear, a lot of folk tend to moan about it a though, and the link doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 4:57 pm

I quite like the Arthur Moore aswell to be honest! Think I would of like it more if we had some prem teams in our group
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:15 pm

Win 4 nri will make the thurmaston v wcb game waste of a sunday
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:21 pm

If nri win does it mean car breakers can't qualify? Wanted to play them in the quarters lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:49 pm

i wanted to know if a draw wound be enough potentially!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:50 pm

I'm sure you would like us to fluke a win somehow Dezza so you get a nice walkover to the semi final, if WCB qualify you might have a game on your hands.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 6:09 pm

The link just leads to a black page!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 6:12 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I'm sure you would like us to fluke a win somehow Dezza so you get a nice walkover to the semi final, if WCB qualify you might have a game on your hands.

I'm not falling for all this playing yourselves down you and widds are doing!! When we play you I am fully expecting a very tough game, and I actually did want to play wcb! Bit of local rivalry and all that haha
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 7:02 pm

Sorry about the duff link. It does still work for me on my iPhone though Shocked

I quite like the idea of the AM. Like Dezza says, we could have done with another Prem team in our group alongside Azzurri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 7:08 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Sorry about the duff link. It does still work for me on my iPhone though Shocked

I quite like the idea of the AM. Like Dezza says, we could have done with another Prem team in our group alongside Azzurri Very Happy

Low blow
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:47 pm

Haha "like"
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:49 pm

But yeah, i think the Arthur Moore is great, but i would make it seeded, Prem seed 1 obviously...

Soooooooooo.....the tables.........anyone?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:58 pm

P
W
D
L
F
A
DIF
Pts
Thurmaston WMC 2009 3 3 0 0 18 6 11 9
NRI 3 2 0 1 12 6 7 6
Niffy Rangers 3 1 0 2 6 18 -12 3
Wigston Car Breakers 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 2
Leicester Foxes OB 3 0 0 3 9 15 -6 0
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Lovely cheers...so assuming WCB win both their remaining games, we have to win...game on!

Cheers Dezza....my favourite DIVISION 1 team...
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

Yeah you need to win!! And that's better aswell haha
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 9:13 am

sgoodman wrote:

It seems to be another of the Google Chrome v Internet Explorer issues.

The link works fine when using Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 9:15 am

dezza wrote:
I quite like the Arthur Moore aswell to be honest! Think I would of like it more if we had some prem teams in our group

That was 'the luck of the draw' which if you recall was made very openly at the Handbook General Meeting.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 9:17 am

Can't see Star and Garter getting a sniff against us on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:25 pm

Gordon wrote:
sgoodman wrote:

It seems to be another of the Google Chrome v Internet Explorer issues.

The link works fine when using Google Chrome.

Not a browser issue, it is a coding error...

That is because GC allows transitional and missing DOCTYPES but IE9 doesn't.

Your web guy needs to run it through some valid checks as this could break many pages if using a styled doc head incl. file.

HTH

B.O.T. Good luck NRI...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

cheers foxhunter.

also, you just beat me to the explanation lol
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:46 pm

Widds wrote:
cheers foxhunter.

LOL...that's coz I quick on the draw...

...and it is the only explanation they get for free Shocked
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:43 pm

Whats B.O.T by the way?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:47 pm

Widds wrote:
Whats B.O.T by the way?

Back On Topic.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 5:15 pm

a caveat! i like your style!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:48 am

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Widds wrote:
cheers foxhunter.

LOL...that's coz I quick on the draw...

You have just about summed most humans up there, i wont help you unless you pay me for it.

camararderie has been replaced by greed.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:04 am

Hellboy wrote:

You have just about summed most humans up there, i wont help you unless you pay me for it.

camararderie has been replaced by greed.

Do you have to pay to get your car fixed by a mechanic? He tells you what is wrong, if you can fix it great, if not, you pay him. Simples...

IT is my Profession just like a mechanic, I have informed them of the cause, if they fix it, great....if not, they can always outsource.

Last time I looked, when people went to work they got paid to pay bills and buy food (yup, even Self employed need payment) or do you live in some parallel universe?

How much of your mortgage last month did you pay with camaraderie (I put the correct spelling up for your ref.)?

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:11 am

Thanks....i didnt know you worked in IT, it just looked like you are offering to help, but only to a certain point, which is of course no help at all.

The "alliance" league are all volunteers, if it wasnt for those people who give up their free time, none of this would exist, i'm sure you like playing football in the alliance? so dont forget, we are always on the look out for more volunteers, those who are willing to give that little bit extra.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:15 am

Hellboy wrote:
Thanks....i didnt know you worked in IT, it just looked like you are offering to help, but only to a certain point, which is of course no help at all.

The "alliance" league are all volunteers, if it wasnt for those people who give up their free time, none of this would exist, i'm sure you like playing football in the alliance? so dont forget, we are always on the look out for more volunteers, those who are willing to give that little bit extra.

No worries Hellboy, no offence taken.

I have built a club site voluntarily and do appreciate all the hard work that goes into running a team (as I do and I know it is a lot more work than just 2 hrs per week) and of course a league.

Supporting local football is vital (and more is needed of that I have no doubt) irrespective of League as without the competition, the leagues could cease to exist in no time at all as no-one likes a closed market.

Hence why I pointed them to the exact location of the error so there web dude could fix it...

...my old mantra is as true today as it was when I started over 10 years ago...

"I can advise for free, no problem, but if I had to touch it, I charge".

I am sure you understand that stance.

Have a good day and stay warm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:32 am

flower

brill reply, yes i do understand completely, your xmas present is in the post.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 12:08 pm

Quote :

I hope we beat you on Sunday. We are relying on other results but the only way we can get through is if we beat you and Premier beat Oscars. There the only scenarios on which we can go through.

A draw will be good enough for you if Premier win so you have everything to play for.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

I hope we beat you on Sunday. We are relying on other results but the only way we can get through is if we beat you and Premier beat Oscars. There the only scenarios on which we can go through.

A draw will be good enough for you if Premier win so you have everything to play for.

Yeah I know. Thats why we're planning on giving you the biggest spanking in your clubs history. Can't see much point in your boys bothering to turn up really, it'll be that one sided. If we don't win by more than 5 goals, I'd be amazed. Your an ok side don't get me wrong, but we are far better, as our league standings prove.

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 10:35 am

The above was a joke by the way!!!

You will moleste us, in a football sense. We couldn't really give a dam about this cup, the sooner we are out, the better. Fully expect us to not be at full strength, not that it would make the slight bit of difference as you'll win anyway.

However i think Oscars will get something against Prem.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 12:03 pm

Cannot wait till sunday know a few foxes lads and are a decent side...

hoping we can get through if we play to our strengths i think we will be in the quaters roll on.

also hoping oscars get through hopefully meet up someday in a cup be good to play against some of the lads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore Group tables   Arthur Moore Group tables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur Moore Group tables
Page 1 of 1