Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 players to watch?

Go down 
+6
CSKA17
Dan1117
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
hotshot66
Star-man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Star-man

Div 7 players to watch?  Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:20 pm

So now everyone has played nearly half their games, what players do you think are the best players and who did they play for?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:33 pm

I think the players mentioned in a thread identical to this one are the best
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:36 pm

Lee jones for kilworth and Gaz Norman for plough ain't bad for fat lads !!
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:55 pm

Haha plough just have a look at those goal charts and the league, that's all u need to worry about
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:00 pm

Nothing's won in November we will be top by end off season. Lets see how many you get in January after all them mince pies
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:03 pm

Still more than u mate and its December u plank. When I become really fat poor and slow ill come and take ur place
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:11 pm

Ha ha like it, best start looking for new club then cause I fear it won't be far away
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 11:42 pm

Sam for kil res, a few CFA players! Also Kyle from harrow. Can't comment on plough not played them yet, got prosponed. There's a few! Are we talking players or keepers as well?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 7:57 am

Can't overlook Dave Ash after his backheeled goal yesterday from about 8 yards! I would put all of my players forward obviously, but elsewhere, was impressed with a couple if guys at friar lane, cb and cm. Andy lapworth at blaby, plough were decent, but don't remember anyone standing out. Wigstons defence was excellent v us (not so much since!) And I know tom and james there are both very good players.

Still managed to avoid both CFA and Kilworth so imagine the best is yet to come
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:40 am

CSKA17 wrote:
Can't overlook Dave Ash after his backheeled goal yesterday from about 8 yards! I would put all of my players forward obviously, but elsewhere, was impressed with a couple if guys at friar lane, cb and cm. Andy lapworth at blaby, plough were decent, but don't remember anyone standing out. Wigstons defence was excellent v us (not so much since!) And I know tom and james there are both very good players.

obviously i agree the whole of CSKA Seconds starting XI! haha.

used to play with Lappy at Swifts u17s he was a goal machine then and he's not changed. looked dangerous the other week when we played them by far Blabys star man.

didnt play against Plough

Wigstons defence and that old boy who was RAPID who raped Rich at RB for me looked good.

Friar Lanes ginger striker was good.

Jamie Maher didn't have a great game yesterday despite scoring. good feet but was never in the game. too busy in Phipps' pocket. their number 16 was decent too and number 8 the stacked skipper can play
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 11:36 am

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

obviously i agree the whole of CSKA Seconds starting XI! haha.

used to play with Lappy at Swifts u17s he was a goal machine then and he's not changed. looked dangerous the other week when we played them by far Blabys star man.

didnt play against Plough

Wigstons defence and that old boy who was RAPID who raped Rich at RB for me looked good.

Friar Lanes ginger striker was good.

Jamie Maher didn't have a great game yesterday despite scoring. good feet but was never in the game. too busy in Phipps' pocket. their number 16 was decent too and number 8 the stacked skipper can play

Ones best game, been poor since that day!! The pitch helped me look good!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:45 pm

Haha too true Ed Razz we need to turn it around and play how we did at the start. CSKA, you have it right OLD boy haha! Was looking forward to play the Plough, would have been a great game! hopefully we get another game before christmas!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

Dan1117 wrote:
Sam for kil res, a few CFA players! Also Kyle from harrow. Can't comment on plough not played them yet, got prosponed. There's a few! Are we talking players or keepers as well?

No keepers dont count, all they do is stand there.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:25 pm

OLD and PROUD of it!! Still quicker than half our team!! Very Happy
Just takes longer to recover!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:54 pm

Shame you can't finish though else would be one of our most dangerous players! Even I've got more goals than you and that's saying something ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:12 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Shame you can't finish though else would be one of our most dangerous players! Even I've got more goals than you and that's saying something ha ha

Will be on a hot streak soon....................I hope!! Making everyone else gain the confidence for banging in the goals!!
The one who laughs last laughs the LOUDEST, Its not OVER till the FAT LADY SINGS...... lol! santa
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 7:09 pm

Haha.. Cheers hellboy!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 players to watch?    Div 7 players to watch?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 players to watch?
Page 1 of 1