Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

watch out for sparta parva

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shaun riley

shaun riley

watch out for sparta parva Empty
PostSubject: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:41 am

jus to warn all them doubters out there who ave wrote sparta parva off this season...new manager,new players...lukin gud for promotion and mabye a cup this season
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

Gaz Hyatt in charge.

Bringing several of his Great Wigston lads with him, couple of Cleansing lads too, and a Wigston united lad.

Then he woke up.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

lol..we'll ave a gud team for this cumin season dee..i heard it ain lukin gud for ac this season with all the gud teams in div 3..uul do wel 2 stay in div 3 this season
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:42 pm

AC Wigston would do good not to fold!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm

shaun riley wrote:
jus to warn all them doubters out there who ave wrote sparta parva off this season...new manager,new players...lukin gud for promotion and mabye a cup this season

Not bad going considering you barely had a team a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Gaz Hyatt in charge.

Bringing several of his Great Wigston lads with him, couple of Cleansing lads too, and a Wigston united lad.

Then he woke up.... Laughing

i know for a fact the Wigston United player will be there as i know him personally, very good player as well and will cause problems galore in that division. id say he will be one of the division top scorers too..

Dale Clarke.... dont know about the rest though
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:57 pm

We signed Dale before Gaz's arrival as he is mates with the lads that were already here, plus his brother Rikki played for us last season. Gaz has only bought in 3 of his own players in, Shaun and Daniel Riley, and his nephew Sam. The rest of the new signings are Welshys and Wardys mates who have been with the club since it started Very Happy

We now have a squad of 15 players, considering we only had 7 players at the start of the summer and after much advertising I'm glad the hard work has paid off and I can now relax! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

Dale will bag you 15-20 goals minimum, he can win games on his own sometimes when he is in the mood.... good signing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

why didnt you bring him our way then mase?
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:43 am

wafc wrote:
why didnt you bring him our way then mase?

didnt know he was leaving them! i spoke to him yesterday and he told me! i have someone else im bringing down anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 10:38 am

RM05 wrote:
Dale will bag you 15-20 goals minimum, he can win games on his own sometimes when he is in the mood.... good signing..
so wil i hopefully..theres a 40 goal partnership up front now with me and dale..hopefully more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch out for sparta parva   watch out for sparta parva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watch out for sparta parva
Page 1 of 1