Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

treat your missus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 12:39 pm

due to being sick as a dog, i am having to give up a trip to the dog and gun in peak district tomorrow. double en suite, cocktail on arrival, free main course evening meal and bottle of wine. should be about 120quid. I am trying to get half that. unfortunately its tomorrow, check in at 3. one night.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 12:47 pm

www.dogandpartridge.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 1:21 pm

Shame its not weekend, i'd have took hellboy for a roasting
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 1:24 pm

Capello wrote:

Haha i am sure he is up for a Thursday night treat!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

did you propose a week too early?!?!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 2:28 pm

Haha no, the proposal was romantic, this was meant to be Erm.,filth lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha no, the proposal was romantic, this was meant to be Erm.,filth lol

She could go with me but, my definition of a cocktail might not be what she had in mind, you dirty devil i bet you thought you were in for a right night of rampaging sex, you kept that quiet, i'm sure she'd only need one night with moi, but she'd never look back, so maybe its just as well i cant go, seriously i hope you get better soon.

Capello i'd have taken you up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:17 pm

cheers pal x x
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

Capello wrote:

I think hellboy rejected widds hence him selling Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

I told widds my ultimate sexual fantasy was to have a threesome, he was furious when I told him it didn't involve him. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:59 pm

Who else do you suggest helly, obviously i'm one of your three but who else was you thinking
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 9:50 am

The magician and Tyrone , but dont tell wiids.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I told widds my ultimate sexual fantasy was to have a threesome, he was furious when I told him it didn't involve him. Shocked

wouldn't need a 3rd with widds....be like having a threesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

treat your missus Empty
PostSubject: Re: treat your missus   treat your missus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

treat your missus
Page 1 of 1