Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

stokes cup draw

Go down 
+8
CSKA19Carnabys
Polska legend II
CSKA17
Gordon
BUSFC Zack
Hairy Hebrew!
Skeems
michael
12 posters
AuthorMessage
michael

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

any news on the stokes cup draw?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm

It was drawn last night but to many of the big teams got drawn out together so it's going to be re-drawn at a later date. It's just so the best teams can get to the final. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 11:56 am

Dragging this out aint they?? Come on!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 2:08 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
It was drawn last night but to many of the big teams got drawn out together so it's going to be re-drawn at a later date. It's just so the best teams can get to the final. Razz

If this is true it's ridiculous. Teams should go against whoever they get drawn against, end of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 2:18 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

If this is true it's ridiculous. Teams should go against whoever they get drawn against, end of.

Oh dear - just look at the post

It was drawn last night but to many of the big teams got drawn out together so it's going to be re-drawn at a later date. It's just so the best teams can get to the final.

My posts are not the view of the Alliance Football League.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 2:53 pm

Amazing how many people can't spot a wind up. There are no big teams in the Stokes Cup....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 3:17 pm

pull that great white out then throw him back
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Amazing how many people can't spot a wind up. There are no big teams in the Stokes Cup....

Apart from us you mean
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

Monsells name on it already.
Back to top Go down
michael

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:52 pm

i think it will not be so straight forward hell boy. they are a good side but beatable.

so what are the fixtures then if it has been drawn?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 3:36 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

Haha i have only just seen this.

Kev, i thought your wind up was funny but silly, and someone comes along and chomp chomp chomp!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

So easy!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm

Has this been drawn? Or is the league waiting to publish until we get our game against MJR completed?

Any chance of that being completed this Sunday with both teams being out of the County Cup?

Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 1:00 pm

Jamie,r u mad? U no it's p@@@ up Saturday for the rest of us at niffy, as we r allowed out, unlike some
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 4:49 pm

I'm not coming out and half my team are under the age of 18 so not sure if they will make it. Smile
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 4:52 pm

Just tell them jimmy saville won't be there and the club sells cheap alchopops
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 5:04 pm

Quote :
I'm not coming out and half my team are under the age of 18 so not sure if they will make it.

Gary Glitter has just announced that he now supports a local football team in Leicestershire. I wondered who it could have been and now I know
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:12 pm

On a scale of 1-10, how old is Gary Glitter's girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:39 pm

just turned 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stokes cup draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: stokes cup draw   stokes cup draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stokes cup draw
Page 1 of 1