Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next round of fixtures

Go down 
+14
hardtokill2012
Fccol
Polska legend II
bretty1
Jenko
dave ash
The Fixture Secretary
norty14
Hellboy
o.f.c
mowmacre fc
Gordon
Plough new boy
Stancollymore
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Stancollymore

Next round of fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:39 am

Does anyone know when the league will put up the next round of fixtures
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

Fixtures will be out shortly. James is busy trying to arrange keep yourself available lee !
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:33 am

The fixture up to santa are on the website

Please refer any issues direct to James

For teams not involved in County Competitions on December 2, please keep yourselves free, as arranging Alliance fixtures for this date is one of James' next tasks

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

arthur moore cup is taking the p i s s knew it was a farce our last league game was 23rd sep.
and we havent even got another league game till after new year over 3 months without a league game plspls scrap this s h i t group format next season
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

What about the prem fixtures?? Can't see them on the web-site?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:08 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
arthur moore cup is taking the p i s s knew it was a farce our last league game was 23rd sep.
and we havent even got another league game till after new year over 3 months without a league game plspls scrap this s h i t group format next season

Really cup games should be alot fewer and far between, they shouldn't be interfering with normal league games and playing havoc with the schedule like they are at the moment, a cup game should be an occasional blip in the timetable, it should not be overpowering it, if this happened in normal football, could you imagine the chaos it would cause?

If lets say you win all your games, its like your paying a penalty by having to play more and more games, where's the sense in that? Maybe theres just too many cups now?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:11 pm

o.f.c wrote:
What about the prem fixtures?? Can't see them on the web-site?

They were uploaded at the same time as the others -
http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20League/Fixtures_DivisionPremier.html
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:25 pm

cant see div 4 just a blank screen loads?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

norty14 wrote:

Sounds like another of the Internet Explorer v Google Chrome issues. They are definitely there

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20League/Fixtures_Division4.html

Try getting access using Google Chrome
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 6:10 pm

Last season we had massive problems with the Arthur Moore cup. It's the first final in April and I have a deadline to get finalists to. Last season I had to schedule Arthur Moore games left right and centre to get the group stages, then qf's, then sf's completed a month before the scheduled final date! So this season I've tried to wrap the groups up before Xmas!

The reason some teams have an abundance of Arthur Moore games is because some teams are behind in the comp (free dates / midland cup thing etc, etc!)

So I apologise but it's always the way that the cup fixtures take priority!

With regard to the format of the Arthur Moore cup it is decided by the full alliance league committee what the format will be! We are stuck with this format for this season but we do review this every season.....

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

its good for some clubs i.e star who can lose 2 while best players are on a p*** up then win the important game and go throu .
but for hoskins who are struggling in the league and need to play game to get points we are stuck with group games which we may well lose all from now on and when a team starts losing no one wants turn up so when it comes to league games we aint got a team
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 7:46 pm

norty14 wrote:

Sunday 16 Decemb
er

CSKA Carnaby’s v Harborough Hotshots

Sunday 23 December

CSKA Carnaby’s v FC Tumar

These are the only ones on at the minute mate

According to the fixtures we Carnabys Ressies have four weeks without a game after this sunday the next game is the 23rd December bloody hell i'll put 2 stone on in that time or strangle the misses
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:54 am

All Fixture issues to James please. Comments on the forum are not necessarily picked up.

Fixtures have still to be arranged for teams not involved in County Competitions on 2 December.

Other than the This Week/Next Week pages which list all fixtures for the dates in that period, the fixtures are posted according to Division and Cup Competitions.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:03 am

Can not understand why fixtures for the 2nd of december are not up as the county cup draws for this day have already been made and published?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:13 am

All a matter of timing. James wanted to include fixtures for 2 December in the Fixture booklet but we have to wait until County FA released the Cup draw to determine the issue on pitch availability etc

If County had released earlier, we would have printed their matches also. Whilst I was aware of the draw, being a member of Competitions Committee, permission to use it prior to release was declined.

We could wait no longer before having to go to print with the Fixture Booklets.

The fixtures which I upload to the website, which also takes time, are taken from the copy submitted to the printer. The actual print run has probably been concluded, but some time after you knew the fixtures from the website
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:05 am

It's a thankless task this fixture lark, I do though understands Hoskins arguements. I normally love cup comps but two months non stop is extreme. Workin cup/league games and pitch shares must be a nightmare. Why not forget Arthur Moore in future and do by invite in the new year. Some teams would love extra games whilst others who have a backlog can bow out without worrying about crazy fines. Just an idea
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 1:20 pm

I understand Hoskins and other's points of view!

This is the third season the Alliance league have ran the Arthur Moore in its current format! The reason we've done it again and again is
a) the lack of top level teams (highly documented on this forum) means with only 10 in prem and div 1 it can leave the schedule really light! If you get knocked out of county and Walton early it can mean a) lots of weeks with no games and b) an extremely early season Finnish! and
b) we've never as a league had negative feedback about the existing format!

As a league we listen to people's comments and take them on board! So if teams aren't happy with the format of the Arthur Moore when it comes to discussing the format for next season I guarantee if we get the feedback from the clubs (club secretarys writing to gordon) we'll discuss it! (Don't also forget there are 2 committee members with teams involved in this competition!!)

With regards to the fixtures for the second of December they will be published in the next few days! I was really hopeful of including them in the booklet but I didn't get to see the draw myself until yesterday! And then I have all the pitch shares (internal and external) to sift through! Over the past two weeks I've spent most evenings doing the fixtures, checking, sending to Stewart, sorting the fixture booklet, getting content done, posting out the fixture books etc, etc!!

With regards to carnaby's your secretary has requested a free date for both teams on 9th dec! The 2nd dec fixtures are not out yet! And I will look at the 16th dec for you!

Hope that clears a few bits up?

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 6:06 pm

top work James
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 7:33 pm

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

This is the third season the Alliance league have ran the Arthur Moore in its current format! The reason we've done it again and again is
a) the lack of top level teams (highly documented on this forum) means with only 10 in prem and div 1 it can leave the schedule really light! If you get knocked out of county and Walton early it can mean a) lots of weeks with no games and b) an extremely early season Finnish! and

As a league we listen to people's comments and take them on board! So if teams aren't happy with the format of the Arthur Moore when it comes to discussing the format for next season I guarantee if we get the feedback from the clubs (club secretarys writing to gordon) we'll discuss it! (Don't also forget there are 2 committee members with teams involved in this competition!!)

With regards to the fixtures for the second of December they will be published in the next few days! I was really hopeful of including them in the booklet but I didn't get to see the draw myself until yesterday! And then I have all the pitch shares (internal and external) to sift through! Over the past two weeks I've spent most evenings doing the fixtures, checking, sending to Stewart, sorting the fixture booklet, getting content done, posting out the fixture books etc, etc!!

With regards to carnaby's your secretary has requested a free date for both teams on 9th dec! The 2nd dec fixtures are not out yet! And I will look at the 16th dec for you!

i know you've got a very difficult job to do but its just a bit disapointing when you see all them weeks free especially at my age when your trying to keep match fit

cheers James
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 7:47 pm

Another candidate for the next Referees Course - no shortage of games then cheers
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:46 pm

Gordon wrote:
Another candidate for the next Referees Course - no shortage of games then cheers

Wouldn't/couldn't put up with the sh*t people like myself give the ref. £20 a hour i would't get out of bed for that lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Gordon wrote:
pay for mine i wanna ref !
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 9:09 am

Thanks for clearing that up, know its not an easy job top work
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 2:30 pm

Jus seen this and would like 2 say i think james does a top job wiv around 80 teams and shared pitches ect it cant b easy and now n then 1 or 2 teams is bound 2 not get the fixtures there way. Having said that can i jus ask u james, is there any chance of getting a game on 25th november or is all pitches/teams being used?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

Fccol wrote:
Jus seen this and would like 2 say i think james does a top job wiv around 80 teams and shared pitches ect it cant b easy and now n then 1 or 2 teams is bound 2 not get the fixtures there way. Having said that can i jus ask u james, is there any chance of getting a game on 25th november or is all pitches/teams being used?

We Carnabys Res have no game neither does Friar Lane, CSKA Spt, Harrow hopefully we can play one of these
Back to top Go down
hardtokill2012

hardtokill2012

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

we have not got a game for two weeks so we dnt mind play this week james if u
can sort us a game carnabys res or fccol want a freindy if u carnt get a game Laughing pm if u do will go halfs on pitch fees and tht
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm

Fixtures for 2nd December will be listed tonight along with changes for this Sunday.

Pitch availability is a real problem especially for this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 9:28 pm

Fixtures for 2nd December will be listed tonight along with changes for this Sunday.

Any news on these yet?
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

On the website
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

Polingtons wrote:
On the website

Are they?
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 10:26 am

Were last nite

Says ur at home 2 cpr
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:22 am

Where are the league fixtures for the 2nd Dec because I cant seem to find them either.....
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:24 am

Not dne them yet, we only found out bout our game wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:43 am

Polingtons wrote:
Were last nite

Says ur at home 2 cpr

That's this week. The person you quoted was talking about 2nd December.

EDIT: and this week Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

Ok sorry, easily confused
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:53 am

League Fixtures for 2 December have not been released yet. I know James has the task in hand.

As soon as I am aware they will be uploaded to the webiste

Obviously a disruption to the cup games this coming Sunday will create another fixture problem
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next round of fixtures   Next round of fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next round of fixtures
Page 1 of 1