Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?

Go down 
+5
Fishandchips
The Fixture Secretary
Stroller
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Empty
PostSubject: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

AC Wigston v MDH Knights
AFC Hurricanes v Reem Team
DME Conservatories v TrinderBox
FC Hoskins reserves v Superfly
Fleckney Athletic, Sunday v Epworth Forest OB
Fosse City v Huncote, Sunday
KS Leicester Polska v Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday
Leicester Bharat Talbot v FC Tumar
Leicester Foxes OB v Wigston United
Niffy Rangers Reserves v Magna Town
North Kilworth, Sunday v Phoenix United
NRI v AFC Bees Knees
NRI Reserves v Guthlaxton OB
Oadby Owls Mens v Aylestone Lounge bar, Sunday
The Kaffir Inn v Desford United
Webbys Wanderers v Birstall Rangers

Which is the Tie of the Round?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

Fosse v Huncote easily. a bit tasty that one
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

Fosse v Huncote or Polska v Saff Lounge are both potential giant killings affraid
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:29 am

You will see above I have added the tie of;

NRI Reserves v Guthlaxton OB

The reason for the omision is that NRI (first & REserves) asked for a free date on Sunday 27th November (the date of the first round) and so I've had to move the games.

The NRI game has been brought forward to this Sunday but this was not possible for NRI Reserves because Guthlaxton are playing a Billy Walton game this Sunday.

Hope this clears it up????
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

I'd say AFC Hurricanes v Reem Team, DME Conservatories v TrinderBox and Oadby Owls Mens v Aylestone Lounge bar, Sunday have potential for upsets too
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

AC Wigston v MDH Knights - mdh
AFC Hurricanes v Reem Team - reem team
DME Conservatories v TrinderBox - dme
FC Hoskins reserves v Superfly - hoskins
Fleckney Athletic, Sunday v Epworth Forest OB ?
Fosse City v Huncote, Sunday ?
KS Leicester Polska v Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday ?
Leicester Bharat Talbot v FC Tumar - talbot
Leicester Foxes OB v Wigston United - foxes
Niffy Rangers Reserves v Magna Town - magna
North Kilworth, Sunday v Phoenix United - kilworth
NRI v AFC Bees Knees - new road inn
NRI Reserves v Guthlaxton OB - gutho
Oadby Owls Mens v Aylestone Lounge bar, Sunday - postponed - home walkover
The Kaffir Inn v Desford United - kaffir
Webbys Wanderers v Birstall Rangers - webbys

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

Stroller wrote:
Fosse v Huncote or Polska v Saff Lounge are both potential giant killings affraid

although they are a division lower, I wouldn't consider Saff Lounge as a traditional 'giant killing' in that sense. i think they are a good side and are of div 2 standard. granted, results haven't gone for them each week this season, but I don't think they would struggle in div 2. then again, you could say the same of Magna, NRI, Huncote and Reem Team
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Funnily enough when I originally typed that post out I did put giant killings in inverted commas for that very reason Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

well, technically it still would be a giant killing.
i just don't think we're giants Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:47 pm

Savo is a beanpole Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

ha ha wins more headers these days than he ever. don't think he ever won one before the age of 30. no stopping him now!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

I think our ressies have a cracking chance against Gutho....i know its a massive ask, but they will be up for it, and in Peachey they have a cracking captain that wont accept anything less than 100%...after that....there are 3 or 4 players that have the ability to put away the odd goal. The reserves are buoyant after last weeks win and i am tipping them for the biggest giant killing of the round.....sorry Scouse!!!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

Team talk written for me there Widds Wink
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 5:18 pm

Widds wrote:
I think our ressies have a cracking chance against Gutho.....some blah......sorry Scouse!!!

There’s no need to apologise to me Widds, if you didn’t have faith in your own lads, can’t expect them to can you...

I’m sure the same as what we’re looking forward to playing Glenfield on Sunday, you have to believe you can win, and approach it like you have nothing to lose

I just hope we give it our best shot on the day in both games and see what happens
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 5:21 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Widds wrote:
I think our ressies have a cracking chance against Gutho.....some blah......sorry Scouse!!!

There’s no need to apologise to me Widds, if you didn’t have faith in your own lads, can’t expect them to can you...

I’m sure the same as what we’re looking forward to playing Glenfield on Sunday, you have to believe you can win, and approach it like you have nothing to lose

I just hope we give it our best shot on the day in both games and see what happens

i think you have a very realistic chance of upsetting glenfield. it'll be a close one no doubt but one u can definately win all the best
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:20 pm

Stroller wrote:

Haha our reserve manager will kill me lol

Nah, you boys are obviously class, looked at the table when i saw the draw, i think you average 3 goals a game and only concede 1 a game....going to be very tough....our ressies have been up and down in form, but hoping their last result gives them belief.

Hope its a good game gents
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

Widds wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Haha our reserve manager will kill me lol

Nah, you boys are obviously class, looked at the table when i saw the draw, i think you average 3 goals a game and only concede 1 a game....going to be very tough....our ressies have been up and down in form, but hoping their last result gives them belief.

Hope its a good game gents

I'm sure it will be a good game played the right way.

I can you assure you we will not be underestimiting them and will approach the game properly, we have unfinished business in this cup after finishing runners up last season!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?   E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E W Foster Cup Round 1 - Tie of the Round?
Page 1 of 1