Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

KICK OFF RULES

Go down 
+10
Blackie
Lks9
littlebigman
rocket ledge
BULLIT
Hellboy
Widds
man in black
lbennett86
mowmacre fc
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:53 pm

our ref today, doesnt know the rule can someone from the league PLEASE email him and explain that any player can shoot or pass FORWARD straight from kick off today i passed straight into our wingers path ball went forward and he pulled it back to take it again saying 2 people have to touch the ball . WRONG one 1 person needs to touch ball and ball has to go forward so if we of had a shot and scored he would off disallowed it .
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

the 2nd player is only there to receive the pass... as soon as the ball is put forward its on play
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:56 pm

not sure this is the media to use,,you need to email the league secretary stewart walker and let him sort it out
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:58 pm

man in black wrote:
not sure this is the media to use,,you need to email the league secretary stewart walker and let him sort it out

Not often we agree Clive!! Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:02 pm

man in black wrote:

clive find me the rule and i will email darren myself he needs to know that a player can score from kick off
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:03 pm

In football, it is possible for a player to shoot directly from kick off. All that is required is for the ball to go forward, not to another player.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:16 pm

Find rule that states it
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:21 pm

Law 8, changed in 1997 to allow it
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:24 pm

hoskins not saying you are wrong just that it doesnt need to be raised on here there is a procedure and email the league and ref sec job is to sort it ....
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

Straight from FIFA

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290853.html
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

lbennett86 wrote:
Straight from FIFA

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290853.html
Sorted
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:36 pm

man in black wrote:
hoskins not saying you are wrong just that it doesnt need to be raised on here there is a procedure and email the league and ref sec job is to sort it ....

was seeing if there was a rule bit off banter on here wont hurt esp when a REF IS WRONG !
imagine i would of shot and scored and he said take it again the mardy arse iam
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:43 pm

Surely a simple question can be put on here for a topic, can't see why it shouldnt be discussed on here, players doing things wrong often get talked about on here, so why not refs?

If refs want to keep things that tight, then maybe it would be a good idea, if they dont join a forum, and get involved with banter, surely you dont want wrapping up in cotton wool that much?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:54 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
man in black wrote:

clive find me the rule and i will email darren myself he needs to know that a player can score from kick off

correct! last season before i got injured and played for dme, strait from h-t k.o tim glenn rolled the ball forward couple yards and as there keeper from trinderbox was on his peno spot only thought it was right to lob him and get him rollicking by his team mates. will never foget lol!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

man in black wrote:

why cant it be raised on here ?

you refs get well too much protection

its about time all refs on the telly were interviewed about their mistakes, managers and players get it, so why not refs
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 5:39 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
man in black wrote:

its about time all refs on the telly were interviewed about their mistakes, managers and players get it, so why not refs
The problem for me is that Refs would be charged if they came on here naming and shaming all the utter w*****s they have to put up with,Hoskins makes me laugh though he cant hit a 20 yard pass straight let alone score straight from the kick off Very Happy
Refs on the Telly are held accountable for their mistakes they have to explain their decisions to Assessors and their bosses,THEY GET VERY FEW WRONG AND THATS A FACT!!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:01 pm

littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
man in black wrote:

The problem for me is that Refs would be charged if they came on here naming and shaming all the utter w*****s they have to put up with,Hoskins makes me laugh though he cant hit a 20 yard pass straight let alone score straight from the kick off Very Happy
Refs on the Telly are held accountable for their mistakes they have to explain their decisions to Assessors and their bosses,THEY GET VERY FEW WRONG AND THATS A FACT!!

so we are vvankers and you refs aint, save it
Back to top Go down
Lks9

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:08 pm

Our ref today made a basic error, if a player plays a back pass and the keeper saves it where is the free kick taken from? He told them its from where the player played it not where the keeper touched it!! Difference off about 30yds !
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:15 pm

Definitely doesn't have to be touched by a 2nd player as I scored directly from kick off about 4 years a go.

And I have only mentioned it about 1000 times since!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:41 pm

littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
man in black wrote:

not in public like the managers and players they aint,
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:40 pm

right kids all i asked is for the league to send rule to referee us (hoskins) and reem actually had a giggle and banter about it today i put it on here to hear peoples comments and the actuall rule which i now have so why all the arguin and name calling no need gordon dennis could u pm me who little big man is and hopefully he gets to ref hoskins some time ???

and yes your right i cant hit a 20 yard pass but still a ref dosent know the rules thats what this topic is about your so poor u had to become a ref
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

lol

Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:52 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
right kids all i asked is for the league to send rule to referee us (hoskins) and reem actually had a giggle and banter about it today i put it on here to hear peoples comments and the actuall rule which i now have so why all the arguin and name calling no need gordon dennis could u pm me who little big man is and hopefully he gets to ref hoskins some time ???

and yes your right i cant hit a 20 yard pass but still a ref dosent know the rules thats what this topic is about your so f a c k i n g poor u had to become a ref
Hoskins a little bit of banter about your passing,lighten up pal and ive reffed Hoskins many times and tbh always enjoyed it!!
The rule is you can score straight from kick off,simple as that but i'm sure you couldn't manage it Very Happy
if you want to pm me i will ring the ref and advise him for you or get stewart to do it
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:50 pm

Lol crack on I can't do it tried so many times just less off the name calling there kids on here
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:51 pm

littlebigman wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

and yes your right i cant hit a 20 yard pass but still a ref dosent know the rules thats what this topic is about your so f a c k i n g poor u had to become a ref
Hoskins a little bit of banter about your passing,lighten up pal and ive reffed Hoskins many times and tbh always enjoyed it!!
The rule is you can score straight from kick off,simple as that but i'm sure you couldn't manage it Very Happy
if you want to pm me i will ring the ref and advise him for you or get stewart to do it
Nice to hear a ref enjoying Hoskins. Wadey
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 4:56 pm

yes mr wade, i cant wait for you to ref the saff, sort it out soon hellboy
Back to top Go down
scottyh

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 6:49 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
yes mr wade, i cant wait for you to ref the saff, sort it out soon hellboy

yeah stew u should sure lounge lads love mr wade reffing em might not have as much 2 say as he does on here hey tommoy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 8:13 am

If you are referring to Stu Wade, we regret that he no longer refs on the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:00 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
If you are referring to Stu Wade, we regret that he no longer refs on the Alliance.

How come? Wheres he reffing now?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

You'll be seeing him soon on TV, along side Kevin.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 11:54 am

he refs leicester sunday league . after winningn ref of year the league alliance no commitment
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:31 am

He doesnt ref sunday league at all, Mainly because of comments like scottyh, wont be saying what if he reffed saffron lounge bar? The mighty saffron lounge bar? Double title winners? Trophy cabinet full? ?

Have a look at yourself because making your idiotic comments.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 10:45 am

Capello wrote:
He doesnt ref sunday league at all, Mainly because of comments like scottyh, wont be saying what if he reffed saffron lounge bar? The mighty saffron lounge bar? Double title winners? Trophy cabinet full? ?

Have a look at yourself because making your idiotic comments.

Actually the refs get too much abuse on the pitch, and i doubt whether a few snidey comments on a forum would force them to leave the league, it certainly wouldn't bother me, the amount of cr@p they have to take on the field with some teams, i very much doubt coming on here, and perhaps reading what a poor job they have done, would make any difference at all, it certainly wouldn't make them leave the league, after all when you take the job on at this level, we all know its wrong, but the refs do get stick and they know it comes with the territory, to be a Sunday morning ref, is one of the most challenging roles you could put yourself in to, especially when you meet some of the teams, and its obvious that they are nothing more than a bunch of animals who are there purely to be angry, show off how hard they are, and want to fight everyone, we all meet teams like that, just think about the poor ref who has to try and be authoritive, when you've got a mob like that on your hands, reading what they think about you on here, is the least of their worries.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:17 pm

ya right it is winter, time to put the heating on i say, brrr.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KICK OFF RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK OFF RULES    KICK OFF RULES  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KICK OFF RULES
Page 1 of 1