Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Postponements - 4 November

Go down 
+13
gazfox9
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Huncote#9
CSKA17
Polingtons
dk4632
sicknote
mowmacre fc
Hairy Hebrew!
Polska legend II
Gordon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Postponements -  4 November Empty
PostSubject: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 11:54 am

A couple of postponements

Sunday Intermediate Cup - FC Hoskins v FC Azzurri - FC Hoskins unable to field a team

D2 - Huncote Sunday v Saffron Lounge Bar Sunday - Huncote Sunday unable to field a team

And for the record a couple of earlier postponements

Sunday Shield - Horse v Wigston United - Wigston Umited unable to field team

Sunday Trophy - Harborough Hotshots v Hamilton United Reserves or Green Towers Bar - a little more involved this one - Hamilton United Reserves beat Green Towers Bar in Round 1. However they were then removed from the Competition by the County FA for allegedly fielding an ineligble player and Green Towers Bar were reinstated. However Hamilton United Reservse are now appealing to the FA with the consequence that the Round 2 match is postponed and deferred until the outcome of the appeal is determined.

Last edited by Gordon on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 5:40 pm

they turn into byes don't they?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 5:50 pm

Don't understand these teams not being able to field a team on a saturday!! Especially in the league as ur allowed to sign people on the day of the game! When we had two years getting slaughtered each week we always managed to fulfill fixtures! Strange one!

Oh well! Good luck to everyone tomorrow in the cups!! Come on the Alliance!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 6:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
they turn into byes don't they?

Whilst it is a County FA decision, yes, I would anticipate that FC Hoskins are removed from the Sunday Intermediate Cup

Players cannot be registered immediately prior to a game in County Competitions. For a Sunday Competition, a player must be registered by midnight on Thursday prior to the Sunday fixture
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 6:39 pm

yes i was saying that anytime cant get a team out should have bye so if azzuri go throu then i wont complain
sorry to azzuri terrible news all be it we aint in no danger of folding just scared to play azzuri ! lol all seriouness there is a few with bugs but if manger has called it off then thats it good luck to azzuri in next round
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

[quote="Hairy Hebrew!"]Don't understand these teams not being able to field a team on a saturday!! Especially in the league as ur allowed to sign people on the day of the game! When we had two years getting slaughtered each week we always managed to fulfill fixtures! Strange one!

Oh well! Good luck to everyone tomorrow in the cups!! Come on the Alliance!![/quote

we cannot sign players on county cup date players have to be registerd on a thursday prior to sunday game .
i agree shouldnt be calling it off is wasnt my choice but after seeing manager this morning and names he said that wasnt here is no good news yes we will be removed i think so really we wouldnt call it off if we couldnt help it there was no other choice and county cup winners is a cup im missing another year goes on .
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

[quote="fc hoskins"]
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Don't understand these teams not being able to field a team on a saturday!! Especially in the league as ur allowed to sign people on the day of the game! When we had two years getting slaughtered each week we always managed to fulfill fixtures! Strange one!

Oh well! Good luck to everyone tomorrow in the cups!! Come on the Alliance!![/quote

we cannot sign players on county cup date players have to be registerd on a thursday prior to sunday game .
i agree shouldnt be calling it off is wasnt my choice but after seeing manager this morning and names he said that wasnt here is no good news yes we will be removed i think so really we wouldnt call it off if we couldnt help it there was no other choice and county cup winners is a cup im missing another year goes on .

It wasn't a dig at you! Bit different with a cup match as u can't drag anyone to a match and kit him up! More with league games!

Sad news though for you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 7:17 pm

we dont do that pal drag anyboday we stick to what we have signed and if we cannot get 11 from that then this is what happens very sad news. never mind but its not league where u can play again its a cup so for us to call it off there has to be summit not right
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 7:54 pm

Let's get back to a Results thread
Back to top Go down
sicknote

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 8:13 pm

Can Huncote call 1st team game off yet fulfil the reserve fixture? Surely this is against league rules?
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

sicknote wrote:
Can Huncote call 1st team game off yet fulfil the reserve fixture? Surely this is against league rules?

I was just about to post this too, seems a bit strange!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

We had 2 play the reserves in a first team fixture, at the beginging of the season
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 10:34 pm

We have a potential resignation issue with Huncote Sunday. I have given the first team, which has the problem, time to sort matters. No useful purpose would be served by the Reserve team playing up tomorrow.

The position should become clearer during the next week. Hopefully both teams will be able to continue, but that is by no means certain.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:19 am

Whoa Gordon, should you be announcing that here? Can unstabalise teams!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:29 am

Totally agree - but needed to explain another of my postponement decisions. The post was made after consultation with and approval from the club Secretary.
Back to top Go down
Huncote#9

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 12:28 pm

It's a shame if our "first team" have to fold. Especially as the reserve team was initially set up as a bunch of mates, enjoying our football together. Nothing more nothing less.

We're not doing that well in div 5, so if we were to have to move up to division2 things wouldn't get any better in division 2.

Let's hope the lads don't have to fold.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 2:57 pm

The Huncote Situation will be resolved tomorrow at a club EGM

This is not a situation anyone wanted but first team and ressies now need to work together more than ever to find a solution that enables those that want to play football to carry on.

I will post on the forum once a plan is clear.

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 4:54 pm

wrong the league are wrong end off we at hoskins had a ressis last year the ressis cannot play and 1st team game be called off totally wrong and thurmaston had to play a 1st fixture with ressis players . the league should off p-p there ressis game and told huncote ressis need to fulfill fixture otherwise both games p-p
same rule hasent applied here pollingtons u should be upset with this joke m8
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 4:56 pm

i accept that things aint good at huncote but why did thurmaston have to play theres ??? 1 for 1 and 1 for allllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:02 pm

a few years back Polska first team called off a game because only 7 players turned up one morning. the ressies game went ahead as they had 14, and were some 6 miles away. if you get to kick off time with only 7 men, what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

I will respond with the why's and the where for's once I know where we stand.

At the minute I would prefer to keep this a club issue

After 13 years with the club I intend to make sure we still have a side next week
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:10 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
I will respond with the why's and the where for's once I know where we stand.

At the minute I would prefer to keep this a club issue

After 13 years with the club I intend to make sure we still have a side next week

You are like Steven Gerrard!!! One club-man
Back to top Go down
gazfox9

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

See my comment was removed, take it i offended somebody?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:36 pm

sorry if i offended anyone i understand huncote that u have problems but us and thurmaston have had same peoblems with getting a side out . with up most respect why the hell has your ressis league game gone ahead infront off your 1st team league game !
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:16 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
i accept that things aint good at huncote but why did thurmaston have to play theres ??? 1 for 1 and 1 for allllllllllllll

And exactly when did Thurmaston WMP 2009 Reserves have to postpone a reserve fixture to enable them to play up in the first team?

I have no recollection of a reserve team postponement and the two first team postponements were caused by their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:20 pm

Think he means the foxes game when we had 2 send half the reserves up and the ressis had 2 call on a few favours, so we didnt get a fine and a points deduction
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

There was sufficient players to fulfill both fixtures - Huncote did not have that facility

Last edited by Gordon on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:35 pm

gazfox9 wrote:
See my comment was removed, take it i offended somebody?

Yes it was taken off and a PM sent to you with an explanation. It was not offensive.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:39 pm

Mong shout wivout playing gaz
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:43 am

ressies should have been forced to fulfill the fixture against us but i suppose if they were due to play anyone but saff lounge they would have had to
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:41 pm

The opposition both teams faced on the day was not an issue at all. As Pete and Gordon have both indicated, there are other factors happening within the club which we hope to resolve this evening.

We called the league and discussed our issues and intended actions with them, giving all the information we had about player availability and circumstances and it took a lot of conversation to reach the decision of postponing the first teams game. The league are always approachable about club issues an no more so than here- at least we didn't wait til Sunday morning to turn up and not fulfil a fixture getting lots of people out of bed on an unbelievably cold morning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:45 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

ressies should have been forced to fulfill the fixture against us but i suppose if they were due to play anyone but saff lounge they would have had to

Damn straight! Down with the lounge! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 2:49 pm

Sounds to me like Hoskins were scared to play Azzurri.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 3:43 pm

yes hoskins wer FACT .
but the point is 1st team is priority so if a team has 1st and ressis then ressis have to cover for 1st team meaning when huncote decided 1st team cannot play the league should then say well you will have to call ressis players to step up and if that means ressis cannot fullfill there fixyure then ressis game is off not 1st team .
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 3:46 pm

Gordon wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

And exactly when did Thurmaston WMP 2009 Reserves have to postpone a reserve fixture to enable them to play up in the first team?

I have no recollection of a reserve team postponement and the two first team postponements were caused by their opponents.

they didnt but they called all ressis to play against foxes and there ressis game they draged lads out pub maybe they played ringers to get game played who knows but end off day thurmo wanted there game vs foxes off but had to play
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 5:33 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

Mmmm - but then I recalled a previous posting

sorry cant play, you only gave us 5 days notice, we gave you 2 weeks

So perhaps, in a roundabout manner, I was doing you a favour for a change?

Don't for one moment expect you to agree with me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

Gordon wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

you have proved 1 thing here, its 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another FACT
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:09 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Gordon wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

the lsl is taking teams on tommy, why not join them?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:17 am

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Gordon wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

a good idea for next season, enquiry already been made
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:49 am

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Gordon wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

a good idea for next season, enquiry already been made

People only want to hear the truth, when its good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponements - 4 November   Postponements -  4 November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postponements - 4 November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next