Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 September 23rd

Go down 
+12
TheSpecialOne
karljackoLKS
EJT09
Hairy Hebrew!
NUGENT.
Ramley_LBFC
Mivan are going up
whiteeagles
scottyh
Hellboy
SerialStalker
driver666
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

Div 6 September 23rd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 September 23rd   Div 6 September 23rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 7:56 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
scottyh wrote:
we just happy with gd win against a gd side and critics willl still slag us off but will keep going along as we do cause will never get credit where its due

I guess I am one of the targets as a critic but I did say time will tell and based my judgement on one win one loss and one draw. Credit to you on a cracking result and same to eagles who beat a very good global side. The best result and biggest credit goes to red admiral who beat mivan and bring the oak back into contention. Very Happy

Well done Lks and Admiral, great results against good sides.

thanks nugent, royalist are defo a quality side, could easily of lost, really good game, i enjoyed playing in it, but ive not been so glad to hear a full time whistle in a long time.
and thanks red admiral, your result done lots of teams a favor, very tight at the top again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 September 23rd   Div 6 September 23rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm

Have to concur with comments about Admiral. Fantastic result for them.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 September 23rd   Div 6 September 23rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 6:28 am

NUGENT. wrote:
scottyh wrote:
we just happy with gd win against a gd side and critics willl still slag us off but will keep going along as we do cause will never get credit where its due

I guess I am one of the targets as a critic but I did say time will tell and based my judgement on one win one loss and one draw. Credit to you on a cracking result and same to eagles who beat a very good global side. The best result and biggest credit goes to red admiral who beat mivan and bring the oak back into contention. Very Happy

Well done Lks and Admiral, great results against good sides.

cheers for that nugeny we knew as a team we had enough 2 win today we wasnt great at times but we hung in there and got the three points very tight at top though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 September 23rd   Div 6 September 23rd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 September 23rd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2