Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September

Go down 
+21
Fishandchips
dave ash
driver666
NiffyA
Skeems
caz3009
Snash
Polska legend II
whiteeagles
CSKA Mod
The Admiral
Aussie Owl
Fccol
Cobbo
CalamityScouse
Jimmyb
Widds
BUSFC Zack
Talbotleftback
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:34 am

Fccol wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:
Fccol wrote:
Blaby united 2-1 fccol

Feel gutted 2 lose this one think overall a draw was deserved. 1st half we were the better and went 1-0 up. 2nd half blaby put it on us and got a deserved equaliser. After that blaby keeper made a great save and they went down the other end n scored. Fair play blaby gd set of lads and will look forward 2 the reverse game (with out the hill lol).

Goal scorer stuart monksfield

Was a good game tonight, You are right you completely dominated us in the first half, and it was always going to be slightly harder for us going up hill. I think in the start of the second half and for a good 20 minutes we completely reversed how the game was going. Some really good saves by our keeper to us in the game and likewise from your keeper too. I knew i was going to have to have a strong game dealing with your number nine,(what is his name)? He can turn on the ball really well, but i think we coped ok with him and tried to focer him to use your other striker, The guy that got booked for scoring with his hand lol. To be fair to your whole team though you seem like a great bunch of lads, no arguing or dirty tackles. I think a draw would have been a deserved result for both teams but obviously im over the moon we managed to walk away with all 3 points.

Cant remember the refs name but i think he had a really decent game. (Mod: Minesh Gupta)

Oh an FCCOL your linesman was probably the best i have seen throghout my team in the alliance league. Completely unbiast and just made the right calls for both teams. Good Lad.

Yer ur right mate shaun riley is his name, got 16 in 7 pre-season but not score yet, altho as soon as his does he will be banging them in. I was the lad that done the maradona but i genuinly didnt mean it (can see why the ref had to book me tho). I dont want to slag refs off and that cuz i used to ref aswell and it is hard so i aint commenting on that. Our lino would prefer to conceed a goal that be labelled a cheat and i think thats the right way, jus shame everyone isnt like that. Ur lino had a decent game as well tbf. Think ur top 4 prediction could be right and still fancy us to be up there once we get that first win.

I forgot I had made that prediction, of course it would be nice but only two games have gone by and we won't boast just because we have won out first two. Were taking each game as it comes. We don't have the pressure of everyone expecting us to win which is good.
I would be shocked if you didn't finish near the top, I think the whole of Blaby team will admit we had to run hard last night to stay in the game. You made some good runs against me mate when I was having to cover nine as well, dd well at trying to split the defence. I was the tall centre back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:22 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Fccol wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:
Fccol wrote:
Blaby united 2-1 fccol

Feel gutted 2 lose this one think overall a draw was deserved. 1st half we were the better and went 1-0 up. 2nd half blaby put it on us and got a deserved equaliser. After that blaby keeper made a great save and they went down the other end n scored. Fair play blaby gd set of lads and will look forward 2 the reverse game (with out the hill lol).

Goal scorer stuart monksfield

Was a good game tonight, You are right you completely dominated us in the first half, and it was always going to be slightly harder for us going up hill. I think in the start of the second half and for a good 20 minutes we completely reversed how the game was going. Some really good saves by our keeper to us in the game and likewise from your keeper too. I knew i was going to have to have a strong game dealing with your number nine,(what is his name)? He can turn on the ball really well, but i think we coped ok with him and tried to focer him to use your other striker, The guy that got booked for scoring with his hand lol. To be fair to your whole team though you seem like a great bunch of lads, no arguing or dirty tackles. I think a draw would have been a deserved result for both teams but obviously im over the moon we managed to walk away with all 3 points.

Cant remember the refs name but i think he had a really decent game. (Mod: Minesh Gupta)

Oh an FCCOL your linesman was probably the best i have seen throghout my team in the alliance league. Completely unbiast and just made the right calls for both teams. Good Lad.

Yer ur right mate shaun riley is his name, got 16 in 7 pre-season but not score yet, altho as soon as his does he will be banging them in. I was the lad that done the maradona but i genuinly didnt mean it (can see why the ref had to book me tho). I dont want to slag refs off and that cuz i used to ref aswell and it is hard so i aint commenting on that. Our lino would prefer to conceed a goal that be labelled a cheat and i think thats the right way, jus shame everyone isnt like that. Ur lino had a decent game as well tbf. Think ur top 4 prediction could be right and still fancy us to be up there once we get that first win.

I forgot I had made that prediction, of course it would be nice but only two games have gone by and we won't boast just because we have won out first two. Were taking each game as it comes. We don't have the pressure of everyone expecting us to win which is good.
I would be shocked if you didn't finish near the top, I think the whole of Blaby team will admit we had to run hard last night to stay in the game. You made some good runs against me mate when I was having to cover nine as well, dd well at trying to split the defence. I was the tall centre back.

Are you the big fat one ???? lol!

See you Sunday mate
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:26 pm

Minesh Gupta- Yes i believe this man had a very good game last night, like how he doesnt change his mind just because pressure form players. Also doesnt mess around and not afraid to show card sif they are needed.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:27 pm

See you Sunday Dave, good result for you yesterday. 3G Pitch Sunday right? Will be good to see you three.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:58 pm

How often does the match reports, goals scorers and leages etc.. get updated?

I know it probably says it somewhere on the site but im in a lazy mood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

Once a week usually (Sundays)
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:09 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Once a week usually (Sundays)

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
See you Sunday Dave, good result for you yesterday. 3G Pitch Sunday right? Will be good to see you three.

3G thats correct

Good result last night i scored and it should of been 20, they are a very young side i thought they had all come straight from school.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

Website gets updated on Sunday's however I will be uploading the latest tables and results from Prem, 1, 4 and 7 tonight mainly because there is a new way of uloading onto the website so I need to learn how to do it before this Sunday and as I'm not working to tight deadline tonight and there is only 3 games to cover it'll help me learn.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Website gets updated on Sunday's however I will be uploading the latest tables and results from Prem, 1, 4 and 7 tonight mainly because there is a new way of uloading onto the website so I need to learn how to do it before this Sunday and as I'm not working to tight deadline tonight and there is only 3 games to cover it'll help me learn.

Ah ok, cheers lads for letting me know. Looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

dave ash wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

3G thats correct

Good result last night i scored and it should of been 20, they are a very young side i thought they had all come straight from school.

After Sunday then you can let me know if you think well do ok against them. They not even got a few older lads?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:41 pm

S&G Sec wrote:

Any chance of doing div 6 too?! :p
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:53 pm

You'll have to ask Polska, I only update Divs Prem, 1, 4 & 7. Mark does 2, 3, 5 & 6
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 5:12 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Minesh Gupta- Yes i believe this man had a very good game last night, like how he doesnt change his mind just because pressure form players. Also doesnt mess around and not afraid to show card sif they are needed.

Really?? Must of changed his reffing style in 7 days then!
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:20 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

Really?? Must of changed his reffing style in 7 days then!

In my opinion and a few other including both teams said he did a good job, to be honest there wasnt any harsh tackles or much decent to be honest so he didnt have to many calls but the ones he did have to make he made, against us as well. And there was one yellow card for decent and that stopped any others.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:
Alliance Premiership
Star & Garter 6-1 Magna 73 Rangers Very Happy

Alliance Div 1
Niffy 2-2 Fosse

Alliance Div 4
Oadby Owls, Mens 0-4 AFC Bees Knees

Alliance Div 7
CSKA Carnabys Res 12-1 Countesthorpe United
Blaby United 2-1 FC City of Leicester

how did the ref do? Laughing

In heard the ref did very well, think a few of the Bees lads thought he would be a bit billy big time, but apparantly he had banter with the lads and did a good job. Great coop for the league to get him involved
Back to top Go down
The Wh33l

The Wh33l

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:06 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
driver666 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:
RED ADMIRAL 1-1 SPORTING BIRSTALL

Andy Driver

Fairly even game,chances for both sides to win it but had to settle for point each.Dont like these midwk games as hard for some of the players to get there cus of work so pleased with a point.Good luck to birstall,seem a decent bunch of lads.

Dont know what game you played in, birstall were all over you. They must have had 70% of the percession and so many chances just couldn't finish them, I think you only had 3chances all game. Good bunch of lads at admiral, game played in a great spirit.
Did all your lads turn up in the end?

To be fair i'd say Birstall did have more of the ball but we fully expected that so we had set ourselves out not to be totally open to conceding loads of goals, a problem we had all of last season!! I'd wouldnt agree that you had 'so many chances' as a lot of these were limited to 25 yarders that ended up in our trees. On prehaps the only time you didnt try the long ball over the top you actually got in a scored a good deserved goal, and still at the death we had 2 or 3 great chances but the finishing was just slighty off otherwise we could of nicked it ourselves. Our problem we know has always been having an out & out quick goal scorer that plays on the last man and gets in behind unfortunatly for us we have one signed one the only problem is he's gone to Thailand to work Crying or Very sad what we do have tho is three players that a very good finishers given the chances but all play quite similar by dropping deep to get the ball leaving us a little weak in attack. Hopefully throughout the year we can stay pretty solid at the back and gradually learn to be more threatening up top and give our great finishers a few more chances until then we'll try and play to our strengths and nick the odd win getting points on the board........failing that our 25/30+ striker gets the sack in thailand and comes back for us!!!! All the best to Birstall who i reckon will defo be in the top 3/4 all season. Looking forward white eagles games who again sound like they'll be strong and if they play footy like last year will again take some beating
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:58 am

S&G Sec wrote:
Alliance Premiership
Star & Garter 6-1 Magna 73 Rangers Very Happy

Alliance Div 1
Niffy 2-2 Fosse

Alliance Div 4
Oadby Owls, Mens 0-4 AFC Bees Knees

Alliance Div 7
CSKA Carnabys Res 12-1 Countesthorpe United
Blaby United 2-1 FC City of Leicester
looks as if bees knees are the ones to beat in div 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2