Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September

Go down 
+21
Fishandchips
dave ash
driver666
NiffyA
Skeems
caz3009
Snash
Polska legend II
whiteeagles
CSKA Mod
The Admiral
Aussie Owl
Fccol
Cobbo
CalamityScouse
Jimmyb
Widds
BUSFC Zack
Talbotleftback
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:21 am

Another Wednesday Night of Alliance Football - Results and Banter please - 9 games including Wigston Rangers - the final team to start the season (through no fault of their own)

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:11 pm

We're famous!
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:26 pm

Haha who do u have tonight Dan
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:54 pm

WMC Monsell at Guthlaxton mate, might be worth watching if you haven't got a game.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:28 pm

Come on Blaby 2 from 2 possibly. Wins that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:19 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WMC Monsell at Guthlaxton mate, might be worth watching if you haven't got a game.

Hope you picked up some skills from me last night at Guthlaxton mate...few little tricks that would look good in your locker lol

Off to check out Fosse and Niffy tonight...i will be the guy stood with Justin Bieber and eating a Macdonalds
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:20 pm

Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Hope you picked up some skills from me last night at Guthlaxton mate...few little tricks that would look good in your locker lol

Off to check out Fosse and Niffy tonight...i will be the guy stood with Justin Bieber and eating a Macdonalds

Bring your boots and gloves mate. We're struggling, all over the pitch.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 6:15 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I'll play upfront if you want Jim
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:05 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

thought you were unlucky tonight mate. very evenly matched game, niffy ball over the top was difficult to deal with
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:13 pm

We'll play better than that in most other games I would hope. Niffy's long ball was a threat but we should've coped better.

Top strike from Wadey for our opener.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:20 pm

Blaby united 2-1 fccol

Feel gutted 2 lose this one think overall a draw was deserved. 1st half we were the better and went 1-0 up. 2nd half blaby put it on us and got a deserved equaliser. After that blaby keeper made a great save and they went down the other end n scored. Fair play blaby gd set of lads and will look forward 2 the reverse game (with out the hill lol).

Goal scorer stuart monksfield
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm

Wigston Rangers 0, Monsell WMC 4
Back to top Go down
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

RED ADMIRAL 1-1 SPORTING BIRSTALL

Andy Driver

Fairly even game,chances for both sides to win it but had to settle for point each.Dont like these midwk games as hard for some of the players to get there cus of work so pleased with a point.Good luck to birstall,seem a decent bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:41 pm

Countesthorpe Utd 1-12 CSKA Seconds.
Goals: Dakin 5, Pettitt 2, Cooper, A Walker, Ashford, Hirst ad OG

I went to watch my Seconds tonight and they were hungry for goals from the off. Very one sided but fair play to the young lads at United, they kept going and never looked to just give up. Some technically good players in their side who need a wise head of two.

My lads were too greedy at times to score goals instead of take the right choice bit hard to be critical when we bagged 12. Thankfully we have a couple of wise heads in Seconds who helped control things.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm

White Eagles 3-2 Global Athletic

Todor Beric (penalty)
Danilo Trifunovic (2)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:59 pm

Monsell 4 Wigston Rangers 0
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:59 pm

White Eagles 3 Global 2
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:00 pm

FairField 3 Fleckney 8
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:01 pm

Red Admiral 1 Sporting Birstall 1
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Could definitely have used you mate. Even Widds up top would have had more impact on the game than me tonight!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

thought you were unlucky tonight mate. very evenly matched game, niffy ball over the top was difficult to deal with

I thought we were terrible mate, not so much unlucky.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:34 pm

Beric
Trifunovic (2)

In our first game on our new home pitch, we started brightly with some good movement and solid defending. Global still remained a threat though. We got an early penalty, which was well dispatched but some poor defending from a corner led to a Global equaliser, which was a good finish. Second half, a controversial penalty gave Global the chance to take the lead with only their second real chance of the game but we responded immediately when we scored pretty much a minute after their goal. With then only a minute left, we scored as our forward broke through and rounded the keeper to coolly slot home!

On the whole a balanced game, we had much more of the balls and I would say more chances too, but Global got stuck in, battled hard and on another day may have taken a point home. Look forward to the reverse fixture in 2 and a half weeks and they're a good bunch of lads. Special mention to their keeper who pulled off a couple of cracking saves.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:46 pm

Global scorers: John Snashall, Joe Fee (pen)

Good summary from whiteeagles but I was definately pushed in the back for the penalty. We are gutted to lose in the last minute but White Eagles will take some beating this season.

Only 1 point from 2 games but we have played 2 good sides. Div 6 will be tough this year.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:47 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Could definitely have used you mate. Even Widds up top would have had more impact on the game than me tonight!

Sincerely doubt that lol
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

fairfield athletic 3 fleckney 8

fairfield scorers leigh syrett 2 and paul forey
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

Alliance Premiership
Star & Garter 6-1 Magna 73 Rangers Very Happy

Alliance Div 1
Niffy 2-2 Fosse

Alliance Div 4
Oadby Owls, Mens 0-4 AFC Bees Knees

Alliance Div 7
CSKA Carnabys Res 12-1 Countesthorpe United
Blaby United 2-1 FC City of Leicester
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

Snash wrote:

Global scorers: John Snashall, Joe Fee (pen)

Good summary from whiteeagles but I was definately pushed in the back for the penalty. We are gutted to lose in the last minute but White Eagles will take some beating this season.

Only 1 point from 2 games but we have played 2 good sides. Div 6 will be tough this year.
Have to agree mate, you are no pushovers yourselves and could spring a few surprises.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:04 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Sincerely doubt that lol

Can't believe you stayed til the end, I'd have abandoned that dross long ago!

Seriously though, we were pants today but i still think we should have won, coupled with what happened on Sunday we should be sitting pretty on 6 points, but like I've said a hundred times, it'll take a minor miracle for us to stay up, especially if we can't win games like today's.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:30 pm

Tonights was a strange game, unfortunately we're still lacking the right touch and ability in the correct areas. In the end the ball over the top was all that seemed to work - with the pace and aerial ability.

You guys definitely played some ad most of the better football.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:31 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Tonights was a strange game, unfortunately we're still lacking the right touch and ability in the correct areas. In the end the ball over the top was all that seemed to work - with the pace and aerial ability.

You guys definitely played some ad most of the better football.

Are you talking about me and Dave on the sidelines? Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Alliance Premiership
Star & Garter 6-1 Magna 73 Rangers Very Happy

Alliance Div 1
Niffy 2-2 Fosse

Alliance Div 4
Oadby Owls, Mens 0-4 AFC Bees Knees

Alliance Div 7
CSKA Carnabys Res 12-1 Countesthorpe United
Blaby United 2-1 FC City of Leicester

how did the ref do? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:35 pm

you widds have some very "strange" skills!! haha

I did like that you involved me in your kick about - whether that was intentional or not...

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

Like the white Wanchope mate!!!

Sadly they were just stray passes...see you down Uplands on Sunday mate
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:47 pm

The Admiral wrote:

Andy Driver

Fairly even game,chances for both sides to win it but had to settle for point each.Dont like these midwk games as hard for some of the players to get there cus of work so pleased with a point.Good luck to birstall,seem a decent bunch of lads.

Dont know what game you played in, birstall were all over you. They must have had 70% of the percession and so many chances just couldn't finish them, I think you only had 3chances all game. Good bunch of lads at admiral, game played in a great spirit.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:54 pm

driver666 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

Andy Driver

Dont know what game you played in, birstall were all over you. They must have had 70% of the percession and so many chances just couldn't finish them, I think you only had 3chances all game. Good bunch of lads at admiral, game played in a great spirit.
Did all your lads turn up in the end?
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:04 am

Had about 4 missing, due to work. Should have won though, very hard team to breakdown, Just set up to defend really, not got a lot upfront, good finish for their goal though. See you on Sunday mate.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:17 am

driver666 wrote:
Had about 4 missing, due to work. Should have won though, very hard team to breakdown, Just set up to defend really, not got a lot upfront, good finish for their goal though. See you on Sunday mate.
Yeah, looking forward to Sunday pal, both unbeaten so something has to give! Wheel were similar last season, solid at the back, not much goalscoring threat.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:54 am

Fccol wrote:
Blaby united 2-1 fccol

Feel gutted 2 lose this one think overall a draw was deserved. 1st half we were the better and went 1-0 up. 2nd half blaby put it on us and got a deserved equaliser. After that blaby keeper made a great save and they went down the other end n scored. Fair play blaby gd set of lads and will look forward 2 the reverse game (with out the hill lol).

Was a good game tonight, You are right you completely dominated us in the first half, and it was always going to be slightly harder for us going up hill. I think in the start of the second half and for a good 20 minutes we completely reversed how the game was going. Some really good saves by our keeper to us in the game and likewise from your keeper too. I knew i was going to have to have a strong game dealing with your number nine,(what is his name)? He can turn on the ball really well, but i think we coped ok with him and tried to focer him to use your other striker, The guy that got booked for scoring with his hand lol. To be fair to your whole team though you seem like a great bunch of lads, no arguing or dirty tackles. I think a draw would have been a deserved result for both teams but obviously im over the moon we managed to walk away with all 3 points.

Cant remember the refs name but i think he had a really decent game. (Mod: Minesh Gupta)

Oh an FCCOL your linesman was probably the best i have seen throghout my team in the alliance league. Completely unbiast and just made the right calls for both teams. Good Lad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:17 am

Star & Garter 6-1 Magna 73 Rangers

Star & Garter: L.Taylor, M.Banton, F.Finnemore, W.Dean, D.Willis, R.Hawker, D.Mee, L. Linnett, K.Towers, G.Himan, P.Thompson

Magna 73: R.Cox, D.Harper, A.Lane, T.Cartwright, J.Markham, L.Tyers, L.George, J.Pearce, L.Schofield, R.Ogden, J.Brown

Big game this, for personal reasons as well as professional. After our 0-0 draw on the opening day a win against supposedly one of the leagues lesser sides was vital. Star were missing 4 key players through injury and suspension. Ross Lavin (back), Jonny Smith (knee), Jim Mee (Hamstring) and Kieron Linnett (suspended), Dan Henfrey would start on the bench as work commitments meant that he wouldn’t make kick off. Magna’s forward line stinks of pace and that was a major concern prior to kick off however with the quality and experience of Fran and Wayne we were confident.

The first goal came within a minute of the kick off but it was the visitors who struck first, Markham floated a long ball into the Star area, Luke Taylor called for it but Wayne Dean headed it away to supposed safety but Luke Schofield looped a volley that had snow on it by the time it came down but it came down right into the top corner with Luke, who had been out of position due to coming out for the cross, left with absolutely no chance. So Magna in front, slightly a surprise it must be said but they continued to play well obviously buoyed by the early goal pinning Star back, Ogden having a couple of long range efforts but both straight at Luke Taylor.

Star gradually started to get into the game and started to win the key individual battles, Hawker in particular was like a tank in midfield, flying into challenges and winning the ball cleanly and breaking up any potential Magna threat. It was at this point we were spotting the weaknesses of this Magna side and exploiting them, After a couple of neat intricate passes, George Himan found himself through on goal but unusually hesitated and the chance was gone, Lee Linnett also forced a good save from the keeper as Star slowly turned up the heat on the visitors.

By now Star were overwhelming Magna especially in Midfield and it took 3 or 4 quick passes and Lee Linnett was released to fire in on goal and although Reece Cox in the Magna goal got a touch it nestled in the back of the net to give Star a deserved equaliser and from then on there was only one winner and it wasn’t Magna.
Just 5 minutes later Dave Mee threaded through a sumptuous ball that found the gap between the Magna centre backs for George Himan and this time he made no mistake with a thumping finish into the top corner and putting Star 2-1 up.
Now we were starting to play the kid of football that Magna simply could not live with, Himan backheeled one down the line for Towers who skinned the left back and put in a maginificent cross and unmarked 10 yards out was Phil (Scolari) Thompson who rose like a Salmon but his header thumped the cross bar and Magna were reprieved but not for long, just a couple of minutes later Lee Linnett squeezed home a 3rd goal and with it came the half time whilstle.

That half time whilstle was a relief to Magna, who desperately needed a regroup, for Star, we knew we had the game won, Magna mentally were now out of the game and it was up to us how many we wanted really, one area of concern was that Luke Taylor was forced of with Knee and Groin injuries (poor lad) and with no replacement keeper Luke Cooper had to do the honours of playing the 2nd half in goal.

Any slim hopes Magna had of getting back into the game evaporated as Star struck 2 goals early on in the 2nd half, both coming from Karl Towers, although good goals, it was 2 horrendous Magna errors that gifted Karl his brace, the first was a miskicked clearance by Lane whilst running towards his own goal that gifted Karl the chance to lob the keeper from 16 yards out and the 2nd was another error at the back that Karl punished so it was 5-1 with still 35 minutes left to play.

To be fair to Magna they battled well and kept going, but we were totally dominating possession but it has to be said that we didn’t really have any notable efforts on goal, I think we were just happy to knock it around but Magna did defend better. The final goal was with about 10 minutes to go, Dave Mee curling a beauty into the bottom corner when given a bit of time 18 yards out.

That is how it finished, a good performance and our first 3pts in the top flight. With the unavailability’s we had it was pleasing that we were able to win so comfortably.

Just a word on Magna, don’t read too much into that result, Magna were missing 2 very key midfield players and they have a small squad so they were not able to call upon reinforcements of the same quality like we do. Phil Howard and Steve Oliff were missing and with those 2 in the middle of the park, Magna will be much more solid than they were against us, there is no way we would have won so easily if they had been involved.

Now onto GT at the lush Western Park on Sunday, its one tough game after the other in this division.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:32 am

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Fccol wrote:
Blaby united 2-1 fccol

Was a good game tonight, You are right you completely dominated us in the first half, and it was always going to be slightly harder for us going up hill. I think in the start of the second half and for a good 20 minutes we completely reversed how the game was going. Some really good saves by our keeper to us in the game and likewise from your keeper too. I knew i was going to have to have a strong game dealing with your number nine,(what is his name)? He can turn on the ball really well, but i think we coped ok with him and tried to focer him to use your other striker, The guy that got booked for scoring with his hand lol. To be fair to your whole team though you seem like a great bunch of lads, no arguing or dirty tackles. I think a draw would have been a deserved result for both teams but obviously im over the moon we managed to walk away with all 3 points.

Cant remember the refs name but i think he had a really decent game. (Mod: Minesh Gupta)

Oh an FCCOL your linesman was probably the best i have seen throghout my team in the alliance league. Completely unbiast and just made the right calls for both teams. Good Lad.

Yer ur right mate shaun riley is his name, got 16 in 7 pre-season but not score yet, altho as soon as his does he will be banging them in. I was the lad that done the maradona but i genuinly didnt mean it (can see why the ref had to book me tho). I dont want to slag refs off and that cuz i used to ref aswell and it is hard so i aint commenting on that. Our lino would prefer to conceed a goal that be labelled a cheat and i think thats the right way, jus shame everyone isnt like that. Ur lino had a decent game as well tbf. Think ur top 4 prediction could be right and still fancy us to be up there once we get that first win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 5 September
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next