Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Keeper this Sunday please.

Go down 
+8
Coley21
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Widds
mowmacre fc
CalamityScouse
dave ash
Jimmyb
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:55 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
I have witnessed some shizzle in my time but losing to a fosse team is an all time low Very Happy
First and last time that will happen i assure you!
Widds, words cannot describe the sight of you doing some kind of cruyff turn widds style.
Scouse, well done on the clean sheet, sure you will cherish that for years to come.
It all started off well, forced fosse into a change as cobbo was almost crying but as scouse said this was a scraped together team, like bottom of the barrel stuff and it was almost defence v attack all of the second half.
Cheers mark, scouse is correct you didn't move at all,(some things never change)
Cheers fosse
Thanks widds Suspect

What do you mean an all time low, thats your weekly standard, from what ive seen.

As for widds' turn, someones described it to me as, billy bunter slipping on a sausage roll.

Mr H shhhhh ya mouth!
I have a brilliant record v fosse Very Happy shall i remind you 4or 5-0 & 6 or 7-3 last year
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

Widds wrote:
I think from the posts on here, we can see it was definitely played in good spirits and was a good laugh...decent bunch at Fosse (except that Jamie lad...).

The first half theatrics...ouch...have never been hit that hard (although there was nothing malicious in it).

When we started off with 4-2-3-1 formation we looked solid enough, and the lads knew their jobs, unfortunately a horrific lino 'moment' meant that Fosse's first goal hit us hard, with another goal shortly after destroying us as a team. In the last 30 minutes, i am not sure what was the most frightening scene for us, me up front replacing Jay Heighton, or Andy Ilnicki being alongside me in what must have been one of the most potent but immobile forward lines ever seen.

First game i have had Mark ref i believe and did a good job, let the game flow.

From our side, with only three outfield players that played over 3 games for us last season, i think its only fair to appraise just them:

Neil Veasey - try and score up the other end if you can, but a great finish none the less
Andy Ilnicki - would always be my silver foil in the world of Panini, class player, best left back i have seen, another good performance until he trotted into a progressive role
Dave Ilnicki - showed some exceptional tiki....but no taka.

Was good to see some of the NRI players that turned out in our very first match, in the orange again...Chicko, Jay Heighton and Chris 'two 21 year olds in one body' Day.

All in all, a good day to make some notes about one of our oppos from next season....

Andy Ilnicki - 'silver foil in the world of Panini' - love it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

Capello wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
I have witnessed some shizzle in my time but losing to a fosse team is an all time low Very Happy
Widds, words cannot describe the sight of you doing some kind of cruyff turn widds style.
Scouse, well done on the clean sheet, sure you will cherish that for years to come.
It all started off well, forced fosse into a change as cobbo was almost crying but as scouse said this was a scraped together team, like bottom of the barrel stuff and it was almost defence v attack all of the second half.
Cheers mark, scouse is correct you didn't move at all,(some things never change)
Cheers fosse
Thanks widds Suspect

What do you mean an all time low, thats your weekly standard, from what ive seen.

As for widds' turn, someones described it to me as, billy bunter slipping on a sausage roll.

Mr H shhhhh ya mouth!
I have a brilliant record v fosse Very Happy shall i remind you 4or 5-0 & 6 or 7-3 last year
Cheers.

capello - the panini in the ar#e.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 7:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
Cheers fosse
Thanks widds Suspect

Mr H shhhhh ya mouth!
Cheers.

capello - the panini in the ar#e.

Hellboy if its an argument your looking for you picked the wrong lad pal. Eat ya for breakfast when i can be bothered. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

munch munch
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm

Capello wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
Cheers fosse
Thanks widds Suspect

Mr H shhhhh ya mouth!
Cheers.

I would love it, LOVE IT, if we beat you next season. Won't happen though unfortunately, you (just you) are too damn good Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:44 pm

Cheers jimmy Smile

Its only BANTER mate. You lot were decent today. Hope.you upset a few teams next year
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:01 pm

I know mate don't worry!

We'll be happy with a few upsets, preferably being Foxes and NRI, not fussed by the other games.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
I know mate don't worry!

We'll be happy with a few upsets, preferably being Foxes and NRI, not fussed by the other games.

I think its just going to be Foxes to be honest mate... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

You've learnt enough from today to know that we are a guaranteed 6 points for you then!??
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:26 am

Talking to Widds he was quite impressed by several of your players, especially through the center of your team, you have already beaten NRI 3-0 yesterday so i'm sure you will be looking at the games as an easy 6 points for you.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

We had several players missing, at least 5 of that squad won't be signing on!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

ive already said that anyone who thinks they are in for an easy ride this season against Fosse will be in for a surprise. they keep the ball very well and always have done and play a pass and move game very well. you aren't going to kill a team if they pass you off the park
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

hopefully not the good five?

Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:39 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Yep, the best 5.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Don't worry Widds, I'm signed on so you have a good chance regardless.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:20 pm

Cobbo is signed on for this season, but is planning on slowly acquiring all admin roles at the club, heard he's after my job as press officer first!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:27 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Yep, the best 5.

Oh my god, i bet everyones trembling with fear now.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:45 pm

They should be. Who are you supporting this season then big red?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 7:31 am

Fairfield Athletic. king queen
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:32 pm

div 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:52 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
div 2 or 3?

There is only one fairfield athletic mark and they are in division 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeper this Sunday please.    Keeper this Sunday please.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeper this Sunday please.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2