Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Starting up a new team

Go down 
+4
Cantona
dan_mitchell_WRFC
spartamoshdock
Star-man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Star-man

Starting up a new team Empty
PostSubject: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

I am thinking of starting a new team as a few mates I work with have shown an interest. As I have no experience within this sort of thing I was wondering what was needed and the costs of different things to start us up as a club. Also how to go about sponsorship and so on. We are looking to enter a team starting 13-14 season so got a long time to organise everything and any help would be very beneficial.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 6:19 pm

Contact Paulo at Magna Town, he has something that would really help you with this. His name on here is Paulo_MTFC....send him a PM.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:58 am

Don't bother! Endless amounts of hassle. Can be rewarding at times though I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

Paulo is a ledge... He has helped us a great deal set up for this 2012/13 season!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:59 am

Cheers Jack, star man happy to share the information if you drop me email address

Cantona- no worries mate- hope you have a good first season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:33 am

Cantona wrote:
Paulo is a ledge... He has helped us a great deal set up for this 2012/13 season!!

You've obviously not heard of the great Katie, she's also a ledge, keeps the boys all under control, including her better half, what a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:39 am

Haha I cant take all the credit for document we have put together definitely a team effort!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

I'm still laughing at dans post, gloomy or what?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:02 pm

he sort of has a point...especially during pre season!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:16 pm

If he thinks thats hassle, wait till all these land on his doorstep, mortgage, gas, electric, water, council tax, car insurance, house insurance, mot, car tax, life insurance, phone bills, tv and broadband, pension, tv license, and when you've paid all these you might be able to buy some food, and then it all starts again the following month, its great knowing all this money we earn keeps all these business' afloat.....blimey no wonder none of us gets to keep any of our wages, is it me or are we doing something wrong. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Cantona wrote:

You've obviously not heard of the great Katie, she's also a ledge, keeps the boys all under control, including her better half, what a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 1:28 pm

A soon to be Mrs Paulo.... Think ive heard of her Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 2:09 pm

Cantona wrote:
A soon to be Mrs Paulo....

Crying or Very sad you've just broke a big red heart in two.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 7:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Cantona wrote:
A soon to be Mrs Paulo....

Crying or Very sad you've just broke a big red heart in two.. Crying or Very sad
I love you
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:46 am

Hellboy wrote:
If he thinks thats hassle, wait till all these land on his doorstep, mortgage, gas, electric, water, council tax, car insurance, house insurance, mot, car tax, life insurance, phone bills, tv and broadband, pension, tv license, and when you've paid all these you might be able to buy some food, and then it all starts again the following month, its great knowing all this money we earn keeps all these business' afloat.....blimey no wonder none of us gets to keep any of our wages, is it me or are we doing something wrong. Shocked Laughing

That's it I am renouncing my possessions and moving to Nepal. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:26 pm

Laughing why Nepal?....after watching professor Brian Cox, he's explained that earth is no bigger than a grape, and will evetually be drawn into the sun, and will be evaporated like a little raindrop....extinguished, gone, so why are we living like this, slaves to the system, we should all be free from this way of life, we are mere bacteria, and the bacteria on us is so tiny in comparison to the solar system, everything we've built, achieved, all technology will be siizzled out like one spit off a sausage hitting the frying pan, and thats it, gone, our 80 yrs should be the most joyous time, instead we all pay pretend bills and do pretend work, to while away our one and only life, surely there must be another way. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 10:12 am

After all that, you die.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:08 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
he sort of has a point...especially during pre season!!

coundnt agree more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a new team   Starting up a new team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting up a new team
Page 1 of 1