Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?

Go down 
+5
Hellboy
Gifford
Gordon
mowmacre fc
Alan Partridge
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Empty
PostSubject: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

We have got our pitch from the 22nd and wondered who else are trying to start their league campaigns early to avoid fixture backlog towards the end of the season.

We are in talks with James to sort something out so we can play 22nd and in the week prior to the Bank Holiday.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

but aint the meeting 25th when get all fixtures
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

Hope to have the fixtures out well before then. The general meeting is for the distribution of handbooks and discussion of other matters for Club Secretaries - to enable us all to be ready for the start of the season. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

when is the handbook meeting gordon?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:42 pm

Wednesday 25 August - 7.30pm at Holmes Park
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:48 pm

whens the fixtures out then?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:23 pm

7-10 days - I hope
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

ok mate getting pressured off gaffa to find out thats all
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:32 pm

They will be sent to your Club Secretary as soon as they are available, and posted to the League website, when I have a copy, and when the website resumes from its summer maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:39 pm

Gordon wrote:
They will be sent to your Club Secretary as soon as they are available, and posted to the League website, when I have a copy, and when the website resumes from its summer maintenance.

Give us a chance, iv'e only got one pair of hands and one of them gets in the way sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

So.......is anyone else looking to start the season on the 22nd?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

wat date is the official start of the season as may have 2 cancel friendlies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
So.......is anyone else looking to start the season on the 22nd?

Nope
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:51 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
2nd September, which is a Wednesday. Playing until late May for Sunbury is the reason we wanted to get going as early as possible. I thought more teams would want to do so as well
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:38 pm

How come 'Nick Wood' has decided to leave Sunbury and come play for the Harrow

Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:10 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:

hope he didn't sign for Sudbury cause he cannot play for Harrow until Oct. same as a lad called doz who signed for KS played 1 friendly and now has to wait until Oct. in the real world its called restriced practice No
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:21 pm

Do we get the pleasure of your company at our ground thi season tulip?
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:07 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Do we get the pleasure of your company at our ground thi season tulip?

u certainly will and then I will reveal who I really am Wink
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

Will I know you?
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Will I know you?
not sure if we have met =perhaps on a Sat game at MM
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:22 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
2nd September, which is a Wednesday. Playing until late May for Sunbury is the reason we wanted to get going as early as possible. I thought more teams would want to do so as well

Last season was exceptional due to the number of postponements caused by inclement weather - and in Sunbury's case, the problems getting Willows to play their final fixtures - which was never achieved. Whilst I do not claim to be a weather forecaster, it remains the intention to have the season finished and trophies presented in the first week of May 2011
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Will I know you?

Recently?
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:38 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Will I know you?

Recently?
not this or last year,unless u came to a w-----s game last season
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:42 pm

tulip wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

hope he didn't sign for Sudbury cause he cannot play for Harrow until Oct. same as a lad called doz who signed for KS played 1 friendly and now has to wait until Oct. in the real world its called restriced practice No

There seems to be some misunderstanding regarding players registrations. At this point in time - before a competitive game has been played, a registration may be cancelled with the written consent of the club to whom he has been registered. The player can then sign for another club.

The fact that the player may have appeared for his first club in a friendly is irrelevant for this purpose - the requirement is a competitive game for the club.

Once the season has started - kick off time in the first scheduled fixtures - all players registered will remain with their club until the transfer window opens on 1 October, whether they actually play or not.

If a player signs forms for two clubs, we will only accept the first registration - the second registration will be returned - until such time as the first club consents to cancel the registration - before the competitive season has started.

If in doubt over any aspect - please pm Dennis or myself - much better than getting a fine and points deduction for playing unregistered players.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:45 pm

tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Will I know you?

Recently?

Oh so your a fan of the original Kingsway/LFE set up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:47 pm

Gordon wrote:
Last season was exceptional due to the number of postponements caused by inclement weather - and in Sunbury's case, the problems getting Willows to play their final fixtures - which was never achieved. Whilst I do not claim to be a weather forecaster, it remains the intention to have the season finished and trophies presented in the first week of May 2011

I will make sure we are available to collect the fair play award...
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:52 pm

I think dee and tulip should get a room together Laughing

Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:59 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
tulip wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Will I know you?

Recently?

Oh so your a fan of the original Kingsway/LFE set up?
will reveal Thurs game !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Gordon wrote:

I will make sure we are available to collect the fair play award...

Indeed - but that award is made at the Annual General Meeting. You need to be the winners or runners up in your division to get the trophies at the presentation event - and No - the date is not booked yet
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:

They've done that,

they were seen them coming out of a travel lodge last week.
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

They've done that,

they were seen them coming out of a travel lodge last week.
must have been my double 110 miles all last week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?   Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are starting playing League Games from August 22nd?
Page 1 of 1