Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Keeper looking for new club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lbennett86

lbennett86

Keeper looking for new club Empty
PostSubject: Keeper looking for new club   Keeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 10:28 pm

I have played in LSFL for 3 seasons and would like a change of scene, I do have a problem with transport but as long as I can be picked up I am available almost every week. Would also love it if there were training sessions being held too!
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for new club   Keeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:19 am

PM'd Cool
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for new club   Keeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 12:01 pm

Cantona wrote:
PM'd Cool

He'll want you to pay for breakfast on the way to the game, sweets at halftime, kit washed and ironed ready for the next game...bless...
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for new club   Keeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 1:04 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Cantona wrote:
PM'd Cool

He'll want you to pay for breakfast on the way to the game, sweets at halftime, kit washed and ironed ready for the next game...bless...

I'm sure he won't be disappointed if he doesn't get any of that! Chances, might I add, will be very slim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for new club   Keeper looking for new club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeper looking for new club
Page 1 of 1