Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Keeper looking for a club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

Keeper looking for a club Empty
PostSubject: Keeper looking for a club   Keeper looking for a club Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 12:29 am

I run a side on Saturday, but looking to get back to playing in goal again.

I'm 21, played up until i was 18 before a op on my ankle i stopped playing and started managing.

But now I just want to turn up on a Sunday and play.

Willing to play in any team, as long as its not full of idiots/pre-madonnas. Preferably local to Thorpe Astley/Braunstone.

Willing to play any standard up until Div 6 as I just want to have fun and enjoy football without the pressure of running a side!
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for a club   Keeper looking for a club Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

Alliance Journo wrote:
I run a side on Saturday, but looking to get back to playing in goal again.

I'm 21, played up until i was 18 before a op on my ankle i stopped playing and started managing.

But now I just want to turn up on a Sunday and play.

Willing to play in any team, as long as its not full of idiots/pre-madonnas. Preferably local to Thorpe Astley/Braunstone.

Willing to play any standard up until Div 6 as I just want to have fun and enjoy football without the pressure of running a side!

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t2370-npe-require-a-good-keeper
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for a club   Keeper looking for a club Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 8:40 am

Were a div 4 team looking for a keeper!

We have a lot of new Good saturday players and just require a keeper as the one we have can only one a month. Were looking for a reliable keeper that can play week in week out.

We play at western park and have a good self funded set up. private message me your number if your up a laugh and challenge with a good set of lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeper looking for a club   Keeper looking for a club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeper looking for a club
Page 1 of 1