Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Empty
PostSubject: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:25 pm

This Billy Walton cup tie has been going on for ever!!

I think its been postponed 4 times and yesterday this farce hit a new low.

With both teams changed and ready to go, there were no nets present and the game had to be abandoned. The reason is according to Birstall Athletic is that the nets were stolen.

I don't know about Western Park facilities but do they need to take there own nets or does the council supply all the teams that play there??

Does the league attach fault on Birstall and chuck them out and give Prem a bye or is it going to be rescheduled AGAIN!! Rolling Eyes

We have been waiting ages to find out which one of these two we will meet in the next round!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

I here nets are fetching vast sums of money on the black market!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:32 pm

from when we were on western park years ago then you had to supply your own nets so looks like the birstall boys had there shed/ garage robbed.

by the way ive got some used nets up for sale if anyone needs some! very reasonably priced too!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:48 pm

Why don't you just shut up and crawl back in your hole, why would they go to the trouble of getting changed, knowing the game wouldn't have been played, from what I've been told they only found out on the morning that their nets were stolen and found some were for sale at Asda when they got to Asda they were out of stock,

What about the Scrappy/Stamford game that was cancelled every week for 2 months yet you can't hold either side responsible for unforseen circumstances

I hope whoever you get spanks your arse for being a complete tit

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:34 pm

Quote :
Why don't you just shut up and crawl back in your hole, why would they go to the trouble of getting changed, knowing the game wouldn't have been played, from what I've been told they only found out on the morning that their nets were stolen and found some were for sale at Asda when they got to Asda they were out of stock,

What about the Scrappy/Stamford game that was cancelled every week for 2 months yet you can't hold either side responsible for unforseen circumstances

I hope whoever you get spanks your arse for being a complete tit

Bit Harsh that Dodgy

Wasnt being critical just wondering whats going to happen. I don't know anything about the Scrappy/Stamford game so I can not respond to that.

I did hear actually hear that Birstall were trying to get some nets from somewhere but the league gave the referee the 11:30am deadline. The ref was up for waiting longer but had to abide by the committee.

Whoever we get will be a very tough game. Don't know alot about Birstall Ath to be honest but we know about Prem Sports and for a side like us to beat them we need to be at our very best and for Prem Sports to be short on numbers and have a poor game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports   Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birstall Athletic vs Prem Sports
Page 1 of 1