Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May

Go down 
+8
CSKA Mod
Fishandchips
Paulo
Polska legend II
Pete Mourinho
norty14
Skeems
Gordon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 1:22 pm

Slowly getting there - 4 games today

All of the outstanding games have now been rescheduled - subject to change

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html

Many thanks to James - it has taken a good deal of planning to get the fit.

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 04 May 2012, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:46 pm

Sunbury United 2-0 Throops

Star & Garter confirmed Division 1 champions
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:47 pm

qpr 3 cska 0
jackson 2
me 1

finished season joint top scorer with jacko and wazza armstrong so at least thats a posi Very Happy tive
nice way to end the season. good performance just a shame it took all season to get to where we are now.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:15 pm

How did Epworth/MDH get on?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:15 pm

Confirmed - 3-0 qpr
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:26 pm

2-1 MDH
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:34 pm

Glen Parva 4-3 Hoskins
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:50 pm

MDH 2-1 Epworth

Was a close game, conditions in the wind and the pitch were awful and both team really struggled to get going, still amazed how they finished with 11 on the field as i think frustration got the better of some but the ref was very lienient. We managed to get the job done second half after a goal less first half, Goals from Sim Thomas and Dave Brennan - we just about deserved it in a pretty poor game but they certainly let us know we were in a game and it could of easily been a reverse scoreline on balance we did have the more chances through the game though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 11:00 pm

We were poor tonight but credit goes to QPR. They played well and applied themselves excellently. Totally different side to the one we beat early in the season.

Game was fairly tight till the hour mark and QPR took all three goals well. Fully deserved three points for them.
Back to top Go down
Q.P.R 23

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Q.P.R have got a good quality keeper now thats why Rolling Eyes

Joking aside was a good performance by us tonight in an even game played in the right spirit by both teams.

All 3 goals were well taken nice way to round the season off
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 5:46 am

Very Happy nothin to do with me coming off the bench to inspire the lads at 0-0.
in all fairness i should have scored 4 but it was nice to play with a smile on my face
looking forward to a new challenge now next year so hope the close season flys by
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 8:23 am

Well yes. QPR had a good keeper, centre back Dog dealt with bombardment in first half and then you came on at 0-0 Norty and game changed. I also went off at 0-0 but I don't think my absence had naff all to do with the result to be fair.

A few changes this summer to freshen things up won't go a miss. Our lad that went off first half dislocated his shoulder which was a blow. Despite his moaning in first half, he's been our most consistent man in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 8:35 am

norty14 wrote:
Very Happy nothin to do with me coming off the bench to inspire the lads at 0-0.
in all fairness i should have scored 4 but it was nice to play with a smile on my face
looking forward to a new challenge now next year so hope the close season flys by

It normally does!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 9:29 am

hey season extended till 13th May?? pity rain didnt come earlier might have prevented Kajima playing three in a week including the one aginst GHW in which a very tired side succumbed. AAAh well c'est La Vie
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 12:16 pm

Not sure about May 13. I know we've had a rescheduled game for Wednesday 9th.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 12:17 pm

yeh one on 13th different division when is GHW and St MARKS
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:25 pm

Neevsey wrote:
yeh one on 13th different division when is GHW and St MARKS

you just cant help yourselve , the league is not doing anything wrong the game just happens to be rescheduled for 13th no favors for us or ghw
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:59 pm

is that when the game is? Ok well I'll be there to watch should be a good one and I mean that

after all youve both had a fortnights rest
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:07 pm

yea but could be a bad thing might be like pre season
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:11 pm

we dont do pre season and we dont train to make it fair
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:32 pm

Neevsey wrote:

I suggest you start then. You might win something!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:37 pm

whats the fun in that its sunday league mate, anyway im not buying another RSJ
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:27 pm

Neevsey wrote:

if you don't train Mike (as many teams do) then surely you can fit in 3 games a week? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Neevsey wrote:

if you don't train Mike (as many teams do) then surely you can fit in 3 games a week? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easy surely Smile plus unlike some of us I hear most of your lads are under the age of 30 so will be able to play 3 times a week without breaking down
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 2 May
Page 1 of 1