Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY Empty
PostSubject: SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY   SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm

Hello All

Just thought I'd open up the first opportunity. A team from De Montfort Uni have been talking with me with a view to having friendlies through the spring & summer. It is unsure at this stage if they will be going forward and launching a Sunday morning side next year, but at the moment they certainly have the makings of a side and are looking for suitable games and opposition. They have block booked Beaumont Leys school - I suspect this might be a private arrangement - but the more help I give them with opposition and referees, the more there is a chance we can open up this booking to other Alliance teams throughout the summer - as you know pitches are the key to friendlies.

From the week commencing 21 May they have booked 8 slots at the school with 6pm kick off times. If anyone is interested in playing them, please let me know and I will do the rest. What I will say is that ideally we'd be looking for Division 6 / 7 standard only and I don't really want teams from higher up applying to play them at this point, because they are a new team with little experience of 11 v 11 football.

The whole point of our summer friendly project is that we match teams up of varying or similar ability, and provide the pitch and refs so you don't have to do anything else.

**Please bear in mind there will be some costs for this game (as you would normally expect with any kick off) and remember a 6PM KICK OFF is not to everyones liking or availability - so please make sure within reason you could get a side there at that time**

PM me if interested but there will be more possibilities as and when we get them and I will announce on here

Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY   SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:03 pm

That's our home ground who do they think they are?? Haha
Back to top Go down

SPRING / SUMMER FRIENDLY - FIRST OPPORTUNITY
Page 1 of 1