Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League

Go down 
+2
Polska legend II
Blackie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Empty
PostSubject: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 11:22 am

I have it on good authority that the Alliance League has amazingly been chosen to trial a version of goalmouth technology starting from the new season 2012/13!

FIFA and the FA apparantly want to try 4 different versions of the technology at 4 different levels of English football and the Alliance has been picked to represent Sunday morning amateur soccer!

I understand that some of our ref's have already been approached on this subject - hopefully they can shed more light on the logistics of how it will all work at our level.

It'll be nice to know that we played a part in something that inevitably will end up worldwide - exciting times indeed for everyone involved in the Alliance League
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 2:07 pm

april fool. spotted right through this one (albeit with a little help from modern technology)
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

would of come in handy today although fair play to Magna's lino and manager for having the guts to award a goal that had gone over the line when the ref wasnt in a position to see

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:22 am

We are a fair club Wheeler, although I was dissapointed as I'd made a worldy save from the overhead kick to push it onto the post Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:47 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
We are a fair club Wheeler, although I was dissapointed as I'd made a worldy save from the overhead kick to push it onto the post Sad

From what I seen Kev after seeing you get a hand on it thought you should of saved it?

Didnt think you had a chance on the other goals though
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:31 am

Don't know Jenko, it came at me pretty quick, I thought I did well to react and get a hand on it. It's all about opinions lol, although I'm glad you said that I couldn't save any of the others!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:36 am

What has the Magna's goalkeeper and Michael Jackson got in common? they both wear gloves for no apparent reason.....heee heee..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:39 am

Harsh Hellboy and bang out of order Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:42 am

I went to the Barbers the other day and I asked him to surprise me and cut my hair in the style of any of S&Gs' new goalkeepers.....All he did for the next five minutes is drop the bloody scissors....last one Kev...sorry.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:28 pm

Jesus, it was only my 2nd game of the season and we were playing Advance with no defenders lol

Anyway I'm not S&G's keeper next season just to add, just secretary
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:42 pm

i think it's a late April fool Kev. you did fine in goal on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Dont worry Kev Im sure you were surprised as much as me that I had an overhead kick in me let alone able to get it on target Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League   Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goalmouth Technology in the Alliance League
Page 1 of 1