Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Draw

Go down 
+15
S&G11
Hairy Hebrew!
CalamityScouse
Skeems
Hellboy
BEES KNEES
Mr Anderson
Katie G
Fishandchips
Sparta3
Paulo
Polska legend II
Widds
Pete Mourinho
L.K.F.C
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

County Cup Draw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 12:47 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Will be a tough game for us, Fc Hob played 10 and won 10 in their division and they beat Fosse 7-1 in the previous round.

Should be a good game!

I expect you'll be ok mate, I wouldn't read too much into the 7-1 score line. They are a good side but that score flattered them massively on the day, we've beaten better teams than them this season I think.

Also, being at home should be a big plus for you as their pitch is the smallest I've ever played on and the ball we were made to use would not be accepted in the alliance, it was crap. Hopefully you'll avoid the ref we had against them too who apparently refs their games every week!!

Good luck! See you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 1:13 pm

Homer!
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
S&G11 wrote:
Will be a tough game for us, Fc Hob played 10 and won 10 in their division and they beat Fosse 7-1 in the previous round.

Should be a good game!

I expect you'll be ok mate, I wouldn't read too much into the 7-1 score line. They are a good side but that score flattered them massively on the day, we've beaten better teams than them this season I think.

Also, being at home should be a big plus for you as their pitch is the smallest I've ever played on and the ball we were made to use would not be accepted in the alliance, it was crap. Hopefully you'll avoid the ref we had against them too who apparently refs their games every week!!

Good luck! See you Sunday.

That's good to hear. I was shocked to see the 7-1 scoreline at the time as you are having a good season so far! You've got a few of the old Wigston United lads so it will be good to catch up on Sunday!

See you there!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

Sure do mate, who are you by the way!?

I fear you could be on the end of a Fosse backlash after our pastings of the last 2 weeks! Or maybe not Crying or Very sad

Fingers crossed the weather doesn't knock out Knighton Park.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 9:21 am

CalamityScouse wrote:
Sunday Intermediate sees all 4 Alliance Team face different oppositions

Long Whatton vs Throops
Sunbury United vs Wolvey Blue Pig
Thurlaston Magpies (Sunday) vs Guthlaxton Old Boys
Star & Garter vs FC Hob

With a league hat on, lets hope for all Alliance Semi's, with my sensible hat on, going against our previous performances vs Throops and Sunbury and with how S&G are going this year may be wise to hope for a team from different league!

Providing we get through of course!

We beat Thurlaston last season Scouse and unless theyve got a few new players I think you should overcome them, they never stop and keep going regardless of how the game's going though so dont take your foot off. The team we played last round were giving it the big one about FC Hob being SO good but I think S&G will have too much for them.
Sunbury could have it tough as they seem to bestruggling for numbers and picked up a few injuries in our game last week,..but here's hoping for an all Alliance semi final draw.

Anyone know anything about Long Whatton btw..?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 10:42 am

http://www.charnwoodsundayleague.co.uk/tables_holdingpage.html

might help......
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

Yeah saw that thanks Helly,.was hoping for some insight from a forum member or two
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

S&G11 wrote:

Should be a good game!

this looks sure to be a cracking game.
where bouts is star's home ground might have a butchers at this game
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 4:43 am

greeeedy wrote:
S&G11 wrote:

Should be a good game!

I agree, wouldn't write Hob and Whatton off having played them both this season they are two good footballing sides.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 7:16 am

greeeedy wrote:
S&G11 wrote:

Should be a good game!

Knighton park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw   County Cup Draw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2