Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Hotshots no show

Go down 
+12
Ramley_LBFC
wheel1
timmy mallet
Hellboy
NUGENT.
Number1
hotshot66
Hairy Hebrew!
shawry1984
man in black
Polska legend II
Rwhite08
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rwhite08

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:43 pm

What will happen regarding the game. Will it have to be replayed and will they lose points?.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

yes and yes
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:03 pm

and you may well get reimbursed for pitch costs
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:05 pm

still cant work out how a team sitting top cant get 11 players together
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

I can't. We went to their place with 5 main players all out injured then one more dropped out after warm up but we still managed to get a side out. Think losing a few games might have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

It's the curse of losing to the oak! Look wat happened to epworth. Hope they have enough lads for the season. They can always borrow few of ours, 7 subs today and still missing 4 plAyers that wud make a difference. Need those 6points so better not fold!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm

Sorry about today lads, of the 7 there only 4 were starters and 2 of them 4 didn't have 90min in them due to injury, half our team decided to go to Blackpool or something! Not best pleased myself getting up early, picking lads up and getting to town for 9:45 when I could have stayed in bed, guess that is always a danger in sunday football.

Back to top Go down
Number1

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 5:36 pm

Yes, another apology don't worry oak you will keep your 6 points. Never happened before but as hotshot66 Mentioned a few lads decided they were going Blackpool, injuries and some away skiing. I believe we will have to pay costs etc and game replayed at our expense.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:08 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
It's the curse of losing to the oak! Look wat happened to epworth. Hope they have enough lads for the season. They can always borrow few of ours, 7 subs today and still missing 4 plAyers that wud make a difference. Need those 6points so better not fold!

7 subs?!?!

How on earth do you keep all of them happy??
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:18 pm

Yes fair play to the lads who made the effort it's a long way to come for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:20 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

7 subs?!?!

How on earth do you keep all of them happy??

Couple of crates of beer on the sidelines helps
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:42 pm

all provided free of charge by the oak I hope
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:17 pm

Number1 wrote:
Yes, another apology don't worry oak you will keep your 6 points. Never happened before but as hotshot66 Mentioned a few lads decided they were going Blackpool, injuries and some away skiing. I believe we will have to pay costs etc and game replayed at our expense.
did you self destruct? did NPE have a dodgy lino?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:28 pm

Better off folding before they make complete idiots of themselves, whilst they still have some dignity left.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Better off folding before they make complete idiots of themselves, whilst they still have some dignity left.
they will still blame the dodgy lino's
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
all provided free of charge by the oak I hope

We boycotted the oak today. Ran out of beer! So fat chance that ever happening!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:21 pm

That happened last week! Are they going under?? Anyway, quickly back on topic, u guys seem 2 be going well lately, not 2 late 4 a promotion push?
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:46 pm

Yes you boys won your last 3, we have pollards next week what they like?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

For the record there's no chance of us folding, a combination of holidays an injuries Caught us out today. Nice break over xmas to regroup should do the trick an word has it there's a suprise in store for alliance league div 6 after xmas. I feel to win the league would be to much to ask, dropped to many points now its possible but doubtful. Strongly believe we can still grab promotion!
Back to top Go down
wheel1

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:46 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

Fast lol.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:53 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
For the record there's no chance of us folding, a combination of holidays an injuries Caught us out today. Nice break over xmas to regroup should do the trick an word has it there's a suprise in store for alliance league div 6 after xmas. I feel to win the league would be to much to ask, dropped to many points now its possible but doubtful. Strongly believe we can still grab promotion!

Surprise? Do tell
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:25 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
That happened last week! Are they going under?? Anyway, quickly back on topic, u guys seem 2 be going well lately, not 2 late 4 a promotion push?

Heard lots of rumours about the oak. Chartwell arms were very accommadating. Yeh not doing bad of late, finally starting to gel as a team. And now with Doyle back from his travels and jay oliver to return in the new year hoping to push on and give it a real go.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

We played em first game of season with a new and unsettled side. Unfortunately I wasnt there but heard the 2 up top r very dangerous
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:31 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

wats this surprise then??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:

We played em first game of season with a new and unsettled side. Unfortunately I wasnt there but heard the 2 up top r very dangerous

They always have been a handful and their goals 2 games ratio is very impressive

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:41 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

I'm not cilla black lol if I tell you then its not a surprise! It will only surprise people who played in div 6 last year anyway
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:32 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Isn't it obvious... they think (once again) that they have a chance of signing a certain player who currently plays for a div3 side, and that they were trying to sign all summer..... heard it from that person too. All I can say is ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:35 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Isn't it obvious... they think (once again) that they have a chance of signing a certain player who currently plays for a div3 side, and that they were trying to sign all summer..... heard it from that person too. All I can say is ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Sleep

From what i saw of this certain player on sunday morning he didnt do much
Back to top Go down
mundial9

mundial9

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:04 pm

hotshots need a suprise in there favour to stop the team from folding. In my eyes they are definately out of the title race.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Oh him again? Mehhhh! :-/
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

so this surprise is not a surprise, except to those that will be surprised by it?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:13 pm

Cilla Blacks real name is Priscilla White,i know i know, not much of a surprise there then.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:14 pm

Not certain what the surprise is but have an idea, don't think the surprise you guys are thinking of is the surprise though
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:21 pm

i'd be surprised if it was. so is it the case that hotshots need a boost after recent weeks?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Oh him again? Mehhhh! :-/

I can confirm that we will not be offering Si out on loan Wink With the wage bill quite high and times tough it looked a prrobability but thankfully a litter pick from the lads was enough to keep him at the club.
In all seriousness a real good lad with a great attitude and really come into the team after a bit of a slow start putting in some cracking performances.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:15 pm

Bang goes the surprise!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:18 pm

There could be another suprise?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:29 pm

Don't tell me - santa is a hotshots fan?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 10:06 pm

You mean you are moving away from Justin park
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 10:07 pm

Si was never mentioned and to be fair wouldn't get a game when everyones there! Good player but not worthy of being called a suprise lol rambley transfer to royalist is the suprise he has signed the dotted line in a bid to progress from lino to bench
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotshots no show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots no show   Hotshots no show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotshots no show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next