Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY

Go down 
+6
J.P17
NiffyA
chubby
Niffy Player
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mthompson08
10 posters
AuthorMessage

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Empty
PostSubject: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 6:59 pm

PLAYERS OUT THIS SUNDAY

JASON TAYLOR BACK
LEE JONES AWAY
CLINT MARTIN 20/80 FOOT
ASHLEY MARLOW 50/50 BACK
MICHAEL BATEMAN FOOT
DAN COOK HAMSTRING
SAM EVANS HAMSTRING
JOE HORNER 50/50 BACK

TEAM FULL OF SUBS THIS SUNDAY

THINK IF WE HOW GET A DRAW WE WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:19 pm

anticipating a defeat by any chance?! excuses already lol!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

HA. Niffy for the win then.
Back to top Go down
Niffy Player

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 9:50 pm

Seems like niffy are struggling as well, what with all 3 teams playing, and no 1st teamers to choose from we'll be lucky to get a team out. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

poor happens unfortunately. Good squad and manager needed to see you through
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

spurs wrote:
PLAYERS OUT THIS SUNDAY

JASON TAYLOR BACK
LEE JONES AWAY
CLINT MARTIN 20/80 FOOT
ASHLEY MARLOW 50/50 BACK
MICHAEL BATEMAN FOOT
DAN COOK HAMSTRING
SAM EVANS HAMSTRING
JOE HORNER 50/50 BACK

TEAM FULL OF SUBS THIS SUNDAY

THINK IF WE HOW GET A DRAW WE WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT.

Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses just covering youselves b4 another loss just like you 2 defeats to West End (2 worst games we played this season)

Looks like youve lost b4 you even started and its only weds

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:19 pm

I would suggest this may be an even game as it seems we are due to lose 4-5 of our regulars to the reserves this week as they've had some major drop outs.

Could be an interesting encounter all round - will be happy with a narrow 1 goal advantage.

Smile
Back to top Go down
J.P17

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 5:50 pm

well subs will have to step up then wont they ...
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 1:48 pm

[quote="J.P17"]well subs will have to step up then wont
they ...[/quote
indeed they will, as a hotshots player I really don't think we need to posting things like this, we may be under strength but lets focus on what to do about not let other teams know, gives out a very weak impression!
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 1:50 pm

[quote="J.P17"]well subs will have to step up then wont
they ...[/quote
indeed they will, as a hotshots player I really don't think we need to posting things like this, we may be under strength but lets focus on what to do about not let other teams know, gives out a very weak impression!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:23 pm

I thought you in goal does that Jamies Laughing
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm

Royals no1 wrote:

English Jenkins?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:32 pm

Number1 wrote:
Royals no1 wrote:

English Jenkins?

Sorry Jamie didnt realise i had to put everything into simple terms.
I thought you in goal would give out the very weak impression Razz
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:34 pm

Haha could be worse, could have u in goal!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

Haha, somehow doubt that as am doing well at the top of div 2 Smile
Good to see your team doing well though, must have a good defence :p
Back to top Go down
J.P17

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 3:05 pm

i agree doesnt help the confidence of the subs reading that to be honest ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:16 pm

its not that my subs are not good lads. but u do need yr best 11 from the start thats all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

[quote="Number1"]
J.P17 wrote:
well subs will have to step up then wont
they ...[/quote

think about it
Back to top Go down
J.P17

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

ye true
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:32 pm

Hotshots constantly full of excuses as always. Niffy for an easy win that they will deserve (no "Hotshots" it won't be lucky as the other teams usually are when the beat you...)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 6:39 pm

I would like a draw please fellas.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hotshots constantly full of excuses as always. Niffy for an easy win that they will deserve (no "Hotshots" it won't be lucky as the other teams usually are when the beat you...)

believe me it was very lucky!!!we hammered niffy for the whole of that game apart from a short spell where they managed to confuse us with several mis-kicks that lead to some crazy goalmouth scramble that in turn led to the goal. One of the niffy players said at the end of the game, how the hell did we win that???? i couldnt even begin to answer this question as for once in my life i was speechless. plenty of time and games to go yet.......one being against bowden so maybe you will get lucky or maybe we will we beat you 3-0 again!!!! thats the beauty of football, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:

believe me it was very lucky!!!we hammered niffy for the whole of that game apart from a short spell where they managed to confuse us with several mis-kicks that lead to some crazy goalmouth scramble that in turn led to the goal. One of the niffy players said at the end of the game, how the hell did we win that???? i couldnt even begin to answer this question as for once in my life i was speechless. plenty of time and games to go yet.......one being against bowden so maybe you will get lucky or maybe we will we beat you 3-0 again!!!! thats the beauty of football, anything can happen.

Not sure of all these miss kicks you talk of...aint going to lie it was poor - long ball over the top of which your defence couldn't head a ball - our striker ran onto the ball and after your keeper saved the first shot the rebound went in.

In terms of hammering us I'd have to disagree - you might have edged the possession 55 - 45 but you didn't really have any shots inside the area. Our keeper had safe hands like usual but he didn't really have many shots to save.
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:23 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:

Would that be like you hammered west end in both the games that you lost, sounds like you hammer everyone in your dreams especially when you lose (UNLUCKY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS IN A BAD WAY
Page 1 of 1