Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Empty
PostSubject: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 5:33 pm

Hi all,

I don't know if some of you are aware but in 2012 there is no late May bank holiday, with it being in the first week of June instead. In the past we have tried to organise a 6 a side tournament at our place in late August on a Sunday which hasn't worked recently because teams have already booked friendlies and in pre season are more concerned about 11 a side games rather than a 6 a side kickabout.

So we have decided to bring it forward to 26th May. Whether it works or not we will see.

We want 32 teams. We will have 6 Alliance League referees taking part. Cheap Bar, Barbecue, kids activities, basically a day out for the family.

This year we will try and get a proper sponser so you will get proper medals as opposed to the cheap ones in 2010, which I admit was an embarrasment.

Any team can enter, whether it be a works team, a fully affiliated Saturday side or Sunday side or just a bunch of mates.

I am also going to sling an email out to everyone with an attached flyer and a form to fill in and send back.

It'll be £25 per team and you can enter as many as you want.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 6:57 pm

which 6 refs?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

It's usually 6 refs from the Alliance League, although they are yet to be confirmed. Why don't you bring KS Leicester Polska down mate. I'm sure we could import in some zywiec for them!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:19 pm

i'm sure we could get a few together, but we just don't know who might be visiting Poland that weekend. we'd consider it but i wouldn't want to commit the team bus this early and then let you down - like we did in the pre season friendly!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

I have now sent the email out to all Alliance League, District League, Leicester City league and (whisper it) LSL clubs with attached poster and entry form. I will be sending emails out to Charnwood, Hinckley, Senior and EMC leagues when I get hold of the email addresses

If you want to enter. get in early, its gonna be a great day, I can feel it in my bones!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:58 pm

when is closing date Kev?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 3:57 pm

Saturday May 5th Mark, then we will close the entries and start focusing on the tournament itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012   6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 a side tournament - Saturday 26th May 2012
Page 1 of 1