Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Magna 73 6 a side Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Magna 73 6 a side Tournament   Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:28 pm

Not sure if this is in right topic, please move on if so.

We are looking for entrants for the annual Magna 73 6 a side tournament to be held at our home ground (The Meadows Sports Ground, Countesthorpe) on Sunday 22nd August 2010.

Last year was a debarcle but it was planned poorly and no real effort went into it, but this year is different. We need 32 teams, 8 groups of 4 to compete for it to be a proper good day and feast of football.

Teams from District & Senior leagues will be invited as well as custom sides. The standard has been strong in past years (Advanced Couriers famously being knocked out in the first group phase)

Each club can enter up to 3 teams each.

If you are interested please email kev_skeemer@hotmail.com or call 07809283448 for more info and application form.

The price per team (Squad of 8 max) is £25.

We have other entertainments on the day. Its a really good day.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 6 a side Tournament   Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

magna were interested mate want to put 2 teams into the tournament contact me on 07565 235666
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 6 a side Tournament   Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

Just updating Everyone on this.

Basically we want 32 teams. Gaz Great Wigston I have not forgot, I hope ur still interested and I will email you with forms
Back to top Go down
Magna Chairman

Magna Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 6 a side Tournament   Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:52 am

16 teams entered and with no Alliance tournament now, ideal chance to get on this one.
Tourny can run on 16, 20, 24 teams, so space can be made.
Mail Kev (Magna 73 Sec) asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 6 a side Tournament   Magna 73 6 a side Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magna 73 6 a side Tournament
Page 1 of 1