Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS

Go down 
+22
cshep
Pukka
Mivan are going up
Sparta3
Vimto
Stroller
thisisme
Hairy Hebrew!
Duane
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
Coley21
Gifford
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
Fishandchips
Paulo
Polska legend II
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Capello
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:31 am

i thought it was also a case of your reserve side not wishing to fulfil the first teams fixtures? (which is perfectly understandable)
Back to top Go down
cshep

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 1:22 pm

afc sporting for div 7 win our games in hand we are clear by 3 points we played humberstone pre season and won comfortly already beat wigston and globel we only had 9 men second half and only just lost so we will be there or there abouts
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 2:25 pm

I genuinly feel us at superfly with the quality me jay and nick have bought in the last 10 days that superfly are not out of the running for a top 3 finish, div 4 lookout im sure hoskins will tell u we are alot better now and that was a first game for a few lads and i beleive we deserved something out of that game
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 8:00 pm

cshep wrote:
afc sporting for div 7 win our games in hand we are clear by 3 points we played humberstone pre season and won comfortly already beat wigston and globel we only had 9 men second half and only just lost so we will be there or there abouts
u beat a Humbo team with about 5 key players on holiday congrats on that
Back to top Go down
cshep

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:00 am

yeah we have new players now as well so should be a better game than your last attempt hopfully
Back to top Go down
Sam__Whatsize

Sam__Whatsize

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:57 pm

Reckon div 7 will be close with Wigston edging it Smile
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

If we play how we have been last few games we will need luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sam__Whatsize

Sam__Whatsize

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

Gifford wrote:

Will be a close one just depends on who's form is better Question
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:04 pm

Gifford wrote:

What happened yesterday pal, would have put my house on you beating ashby.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:22 pm

Mate on a serious note the line up they had yesterday were quality never been a reserve side there all students so whoever is local on Sunday's plays guess we got unlucky as they were quality although we did give them 2 on a plate early on got back to 2-1 then they scored two mins later and killed us
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 9:38 pm

Wigston in my opinion far too strong for div 7, no disrespect to other sides from last season in div 6 but can't understand how they were put in div 7 ahead of others! Same goes for Afc sporting, league have got divisions pretty much bang on but there are at least 3 sides in div six worse than both of these teams, who were in div 6 last and this season.

For div 6 and pains me to say it as a hotshots player NPE, very consistent. On our day I still believe we are the best team just nowhere near consistent enough. Not played pollard yet so can't comment, but second and third challenged by ourselves, pollards, oak. Team to watch next season White eagles, remind me alot of wigston rangers last season.

Know nothing about other leagues to base an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

Bump!

Lets see how many of you were close as the season draws to an end

I don't mean to boast but look at mine Smile
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:27 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Prem Sports - Advance too far behind, will have to beat Prem twice to win the league
S&G - Good enough to challenge for the Prem let alone Div 1
Leic Foxes - Got serious firepower and might just squeeze ahead of Gutlaxton come the end of the season
Reem Team - Some quality players in there ranks that they can draw upon for the big games in this Div, but it'll be a close run thing
Hoskins Res - North Kilworth seem to have stuttered and Hoskins Reserves are looking impressive
St Marks (just) - Toss of a coin between them, Kajima and TGHW.
NPE - Seem rugged and determined, I think Hotshots have dropped to many points already
Humbo 2000 - Sorry Dan, but Humbo do not look like they will drop points although AFC Sporting are in with a shout as well

not bad predictiions . but i feel advance will beat prem sports and go on and win league.
also i feel reem team have to many games to chase and will slip up leaving nri champions and into div1.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:02 am

fc hoskins wrote:

not bad predictiions . but i feel advance will beat prem sports and go on and win league.
also i feel reem team have to many games to chase and will slip up leaving nri champions and into div1.

Coor a dream come true, if that last parts right, coor it would be like xmas all over again, coor if i had one wish, coor its cheered me up just thinking about it, coor like your favourite meal with your favourite pudding, coor the satisfaction, coor i'm drooling down my jowls, coor enough said for now.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:44 am

Not sure. Just 2 games to go for both Prem and Advance

Prem play Glenny twice
Advance play Moshdock and GT

Tough games for both
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Coor a dream come true, if that last parts right, coor it would be like xmas all over again, coor if i had one wish, coor its cheered me up just thinking about it, coor like your favourite meal with your favourite pudding, coor the satisfaction, coor i'm drooling down my jowls, coor enough said for now.

Fingers crossed.....its still Reem Teams to lose, but the pressure will build up on them now...going into Div 1...we need to replace about 4 players that are retiring this season, but if we get the same quality in as replacements then div 1 should hold no fear...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:25 am

There's a lot of poor teams in division one this year fear not, you will have no trouble whooping all those available asses, they wont know whats hit them, premier here we come.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
There's a lot of poor teams in division one this year fear not, you will have no trouble whooping all those available asses, they wont know whats hit them, premier here we come.

amen to that my friend!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

and reem team slipped up tonight . div 1 with hoskins next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS   MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDWAY POINT OF THE SEASON...DIVISION PREDICTIONS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2