Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Rememberance Sunday

Go down 
+6
Gordon
littlebigman
Jenko
mowmacre fc
Skeems
mbinblack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mbinblack

mbinblack

Rememberance Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

Next Sunday is Rememberance Sunday as a Referee on the Alliance I intend to have my game kick off at 11.02am, every year I have to go through the same issues with the league.
Why for once can the league not organise for Rememberance Sunday a later kick off, is this to much to ask, have to say if league say no to me then no footy for me next sunday ..... Simmmmmple ....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 5:45 pm

Totally respect your principles Clive, I'm I'm agreement with the later kickoff for that day only.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:41 pm

kick off as normall just stop game at 11 and have one big hug between the 2 sides
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Totally respect your principles Clive, I'm I'm agreement with the later kickoff for that day only.

does clive have two usernames then mate?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

mbinblack wrote:
Next Sunday is Rememberance Sunday as a Referee on the Alliance I intend to have my game kick off at 11.02am, every year I have to go through the same issues with the league.
Why for once can the league not organise for Rememberance Sunday a later kick off, is this to much to ask, have to say if league say no to me then no footy for me next sunday ..... Simmmmmple ....
Perhaps you could close next Sunday,cuts out any problems then when there is a shortage for Rememberance Sunday your voice becomes louder if you see what i mean?
I dont Ref on Rememberance Sunday so no issue for me
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:40 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

I think you will find you have a case of mistaken identity
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:36 am

There username shouldn't be so similar!! Even if it's not Clive, it's makes no difference, I respect his stance and his principles.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:55 am

it isnt me magna,,,,my game will kick off within alliance league rules,,at half ten give or take a couple of minutes to allow a minute silence to be had before kick off...dont actually see teh big issue here,,,,i lost releatives in world war two and know people who suffered in more recent conflicts, and feel that as long as we show respect on the day it doesnt really matter what time it is done,,as long as it is done
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:56 am

think most clubs and players always observe the 2 minute silence at 10.30 impeccably
Back to top Go down
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:26 am

littlebigman wrote:
mbinblack wrote:
Perhaps you could close next Sunday,cuts out any problems then when there is a shortage for Rememberance Sunday your voice becomes louder if you see what i mean?

I am in aggreement with what you say and have decided to close next Sunday I just don't see the point of kicking off at 10.30am then stopping the game prior to 11am.
We play football nearly every Sunday it just saddens me that the league don't make all games 11.02am on 1 day of the year, I was in the forces and lost family during WW2 also and not forgetting the current conflicts in Iraq and Afganistan.
Think the league are going to be another Ref short next Sunday ...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

mbinblack wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
mbinblack wrote:

I am in aggreement with what you say and have decided to close next Sunday I just don't see the point of kicking off at 10.30am then stopping the game prior to 11am.
We play football nearly every Sunday it just saddens me that the league don't make all games 11.02am on 1 day of the year, I was in the forces and lost family during WW2 also and not forgetting the current conflicts in Iraq and Afganistan.

i think most of us have lost family during ww1/ww2 and i agree with 2 minutes silence for respect.
on the other hand as you mentioned iraq and afghanistan we are there solely for oil and that is what i truly believe. we are in a recession yet have more than enough money to go galavanting around the world getting involved with matters that simply do not involve or concern us. maybe its us that are actually war mongers as always tho this is just one mans opinion of course
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 12:15 pm

greeeedy wrote:
mbinblack wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
mbinblack wrote:

i think most of us have lost family during ww1/ww2 and i agree with 2 minutes silence for respect.
on the other hand as you mentioned iraq and afghanistan we are there solely for oil and that is what i truly believe. we are in a recession yet have more than enough money to go galavanting around the world getting involved with matters that simply do not involve or concern us. maybe its us that are actually war mongers as always tho this is just one mans opinion of course

Talking of recessions, ain't things funny that no one wants to vote for Britain in the eurovision song ##itfest, but when they want money or help, we are usually the first to be asked, i say go away you snubbed us, and were disgusted with us, but when you want our help you expect the big handouts straight away, F O .......and dont come back.
Back to top Go down
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:18 pm

greeeedy wrote:
mbinblack wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
mbinblack wrote:

Stop right there its a 2 min silence for all veterans of all wars stop this crap political statements do the 2 min silence or shut up end of story ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rememberance Sunday   Rememberance Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rememberance Sunday
Page 1 of 1