Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 predictions oct 9th

Go down 
+6
Toe poke
Hat Man
BOSSMAN
bad tekkers
Sparta3
THE WATCHER
10 posters
AuthorMessage
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

div 5 predictions oct 9th Empty
PostSubject: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

KAJIMA 2 NIFFY A 2

HARROW 3 DUKLA 2

LDA SPARTANS 3 CLARENDON PR 1

QUENIBOROUGH PR 2 AZUL ZORROS 5

THE GATE HANGS WELL 1 ST MARKS 6

CSKA CARNABYS 5 THURMASTON 0
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

Kajima 3 - 0 Niffy (No Rutter, no goals)

Harrow 2 - 0 Dukla

QPR 2 - 1 Zorros

Gate Hangs Well 2 - 4 St Marks

Carnabys 5 - 0 Thurmaston
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:41 pm

[quote="Sparta3"]Kajima 3 - 0 Niffy (No Rutter, no goals)

Harrow 2 - 0 Dukla

QPR 2 - 1 Zorros

Gate Hangs Well 2 - 4 St Marks

Carnabys 5 - 0 Thurmaston[/quoteni

not predicting your game sparta3?
and where did you get the qpr result from!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

Predicting our match is a mug's game!

There's usually a surprise somewhere and QPR are capable of Pulling out a performance now and again.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:35 pm

i predict the footy will be of a poor standard and there will some semi bald fat lads playing in this division because they are that good!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
i predict the footy will be of a poor standard and there will some semi bald fat lads playing in this division because they are that good!!!!! lol

Which team in division 5 do you play for then lol!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

div 5????????????? never Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

bad tekkers wrote:
Absolute idiot
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

Why you getting out your pram it's fact! Division five isn't a very good standard.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

u should do clarendon sparta they aint brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Why you getting out your pram it's fact! Division five isn't a very good standard.
why, because you said so? Who are you to judge? The real fact is you and your mate haven't got a clue, you should just realise people enjoy playing whatever the standard.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

I hate people who slag teams off and hide behind a name and never admit who they are and who they play for.

I think is name says it all bad tekkers cus he aint good enough to play for anyone Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:48 pm

I won 26 games out of 26 in that league
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

I hate people who slag teams off and hide behind a name and never admit who they are and who they play for.

I think is name says it all bad tekkers cus he aint good enough to play for anyone Twisted Evil

WELL SAID BOSSMAN AND HATMAN
AT LAST PEOPLE ARE SEEING WHAT BAD TEKKERS AND TOEPOKE FOR WHAT THEY ARE!
THEY HAVE COME ON TO THIS FORUM TO SLAG OFF A PATICULAR PLAYER AND DIV 5 IN GENERAL
BUT THEY HIDE BEHIND USER NAMES AND WON'T SAY ANY TEAMS THEY PLAY/PLAYED FOR THEY JUST AVOID IT WHEN ANY ONE ASKS THEM
I THINK EVERYONE ON THE FORUM SHOULD IGNORE THERE POSTS UNTIL THEY COME CLEAN

Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:28 pm

Toe poke wrote:

SO YOUR A DIV 5 PLAYER THEN! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

well you ignored them for ooooo 3 mins Embarassed well done retard Embarassed div 5 very poor not my fault just a fact Very Happy enjoy your sub standard game tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

dont read them them tw@ Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:47 pm

Toe poke wrote:

This is a football forum, don't care about how you get on at netball
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

nearly 5 hours for that woeful comeback Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed go and play bowls with watcher Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

nearly 5 hours for that woeful comeback Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed go and play bowls with watcher Razz Razz

tekkers you know whats really funny i am not the person you have assumed i am

Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:53 am

tekkers, sorry for the slow replies but I have got a life and don't sit waiting for the page to refresh so I can come up with a witty comeback.
Bit disappointed with your bowls joke, pretty similar to the netball gag I made and you quite rightly rubbished.
if you took toe poke's c*#k out your mouth for a minute maybe you'd stop talking such boll*#ks. You see what I did there, hopefully you'll be more impressed with that.
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:58 am

my work here is done. Probably shouldn't have got involved in this but couldn't help myself. any way, sorry to those who actually wanted to see some predictions.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:13 am

I think we all know who bad tekkers is, he'e the short fat ugly man standing on the edge of the pitch on his own cus he's got no mates and can't play football and come to think of it he doesn't know alot about football either.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:21 am

Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

Liking that one, made me smile.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

why do you lie chris ?? why please explain Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:33 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Predicting our match is a mug's game!

There's usually a surprise somewhere and QPR are capable of Pulling out a performance now and again.

i bow to your superior knowledge sparta!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

[quote="bad tekkers"][quote="THE WATCHER"]
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

why do you lie chris ?? why please explain :

i am not fat and have never been to the paddy club so you have got the wrong man Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

[quote="THE WATCHER"][quote="bad tekkers"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

i am not fat and have never been to the paddy club so you have got the wrong man Mad Mad

check your facts i never accused you of either being fat or going down any club Shocked Shocked Shocked
intresting that!!! why do you lie chris???
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

check your facts i never accused you of either being fat or going down any club Shocked Shocked Shocked

and i have never played bowls in my life
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:21 pm

stick to the topic please
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:45 pm

[quote="THE WATCHER"][quote="bad tekkers"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

or senior league Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
stick to the topic please

i did i predicted low standard and chris lying Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

Boring.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:
Boring.

yet another one hooked on tekkers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

or senior league Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

it was your mate toepoke who said about fat and paddy club don't you communicate! Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:23 pm

dont know him my fat bald rubbish at footbll who drinks down the paddy club friend Very Happy Cool Razz Surprised Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

[quote="bad tekkers"]dont know him my fat bald rubbish at footbll the paddy club friend Very Happy Cool Razz Surprised Rolling Eyes [/quot

confused drunken clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions oct 9th   div 5 predictions oct 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 predictions oct 9th
Page 1 of 1