Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 09/12 predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fccol

Div 7 09/12 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 4:20 pm

What does every one reckon then:

Countesthorpe 0 v 13 north kilworth res - nkr will be to strong for countesthorpe but i hope im wrong and its a closer game

Fccol ? V ? The plough - looking forward to this one after our game in the cup. Will be very close again but hoping our 3 wins on the trott and with plough not playing last week we will sneak it, who know tho as think weve got a few key players missing.

Friar lane 3 v 1 blaby united - struggle to predict a winner but got a feeling friar lane might sneak it
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 4:39 pm

Countesthorpe 1 - 15 NKR - agree that NKR will be too strong and Unfortunatley could be a case of how many. Hopefully it won't be the case and will be a bit more competitive and interesting.

FC City Of Leicester 2 - 2 The Plough - can see this being a very close and competitive game, it could swim either way with both teams having good players and a similar standard, but anyone can beat anyone in this division (mostly) on the day but think as it'll be close it'll end in a draw.

Friar lane 1-1 Blaby United - again can see this also being a right battle with both teams up and and down one week to the next so can see the points being shared here
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 6:22 pm

I'd say your key players are Ricky and Shaun are they missing ???
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 7:08 pm

I hope not but other cb is 50-50 and cm's have all got knocks so not sure who will b available yet.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 7:12 pm

Fccol 3 - 3 plough - will be a good game, 2 good teams, with plenty to play for.

Countesthorpe 1-10 - think countesthorpe will only concede 10 at most, I hope they find some form and can get a win, what a team to get it against, if it is this week!! Nkr very good team, scoring for fun at the min.

Friar lane 2-3 Blaby - I can see Blaby pippin this towards the end.. Close game but Blaby I think will win!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Countersthorpe 1-9 kilworth kilworth far to strong

Frair lane 2 -4 blaby be tight but think blaby edge it

Fccol 2-4 plough was extremely tight last game we got battered first half came out second much stronger and looked like extra time till last minute deflected goal which player who's head bounced off celebrated like he scored a ibramovich type volley ( shameful ) Very Happy With fccol missing a few and us at full strength bar Gaz playing hoping we can reverse score line but pretty sure going to be good tight game.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 9:45 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
deflected goal which player who's head bounced off celebrated like he scored a ibramovich type volley ( shameful ) Very Happy

Hahaha tbf mate i was jus celebrating the win didnt rli no about the goal until after the game but quality description hahaha. I am looking forward to this game tho as ur lads are a sound bunch of lads and ur right it was a very close game.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:09 pm

Yeah was a good game. I was only pulling your leg I would have been doing cartwheels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 09/12 predictions   Div 7 09/12 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 09/12 predictions
Page 1 of 1