Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper

Go down 
+2
Old Iron
dave ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Any one looking for a couple of reliable players one centre mid (me) and the other who is a good goalkeeper who also plays in defence.

We both signed for Hat and Beaver but for some reason we are not getting a lookin.

Pm me if you want to contact me or just put your info on here if interested and i will contact you.
Back to top Go down
Old Iron

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:31 pm

Dave,

Hope all is well.

I'd be interested in tagging along if you get fixed up....finished cricket + been on holiday for a few weeks so now looking for a run out with someone...probably can't make every week but happy to sign on and play when or where required.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Alex
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

Hi Dave,

Were looking for a few more players at Superfly if your interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

If you're struggling for reliable players then you can't go far wrong with getting these two in.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
If you're struggling for reliable players then you can't go far wrong with getting these two in.

Thanks for that Nath

We have both signed for Niffy
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:13 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the offer, Pearcy asked me the other day if i was interested in playing for you but i had already been asked by Niffy.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:25 pm

dave ash wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the offer, Pearcy asked me the other day if i was interested in playing for you but i had already been asked by Niffy.

No worries mate, good luck with Niffy. Good set of lads there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

Yeah definitely glad to have a bit more experience in the midfield and a much needed keeper - I feel this might be the additions needed that will help us push for the div 5 title...oh and a cheeky signing from throops...
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Yeah definitely glad to have a bit more experience in the midfield and a much needed keeper - I feel this might be the additions needed that will help us push for the div 5 title...oh and a cheeky signing from throops...

That's a bit strange - your keeper against was one of your better players against us. With the ressies on the next pitch, too, so he wasn't theirs.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
quote]

That's a bit strange - your keeper against was one of your better players against us. With the ressies on the next pitch, too, so he wasn't theirs.

Dave...glad to see the old legs still going, I’m sure you'll do well in Div 5, forget the age id still rather play in your team than against you...

And I wouldn’t worry about Niffy already having a keeper, if the other old timer is who i think it is, then (as with most keepers) he quite fancies himself as a striker....I’m sure he'd have no gripes playing on pitch
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
quote]

Dave...glad to see the old legs still going, I’m sure you'll do well in Div 5, forget the age id still rather play in your team than against you...

And I wouldn’t worry about Niffy already having a keeper, if the other old timer is who i think it is, then (as with most keepers) he quite fancies himself as a striker....I’m sure he'd have no gripes playing on pitch

Alrite alrite mate cheers for that. and yes the keeper is who you think he is.

Are you still playing??????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper   Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team wanted for two old timers centre mid and Goalkeeper
Page 1 of 1