HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Centre back wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Centre back wanted Empty
PostSubject: Centre back wanted   Centre back wanted Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 2:41 pm

Due to the new superfly revolution and quality of new signings being brought in we are after a solid centre back to join our squad we have bought in 5 or 6 new faces with more to come but we need a centre bk pm me or message and well get back to you
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Centre back wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre back wanted   Centre back wanted Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Due to the new superfly revolution and quality of new signings being brought in we are after a solid centre back to join our squad we have bought in 5 or 6 new faces with more to come but we need a centre bk pm me or message and well get back to you

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Centre back wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre back wanted   Centre back wanted Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 7:28 pm

Oh i love u hellboy so are u now going to support me at superfly
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Centre back wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre back wanted   Centre back wanted Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

wouldn't bet on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centre back wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre back wanted   Centre back wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centre back wanted
Page 1 of 1