Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

the oldest scorer in your division

Go down 
+17
Fishandchips
noeledmonds
GuthoChair
THE WATCHER
Dodgy
dave ash
Stroller
Hellboy
KajimaFC
Jim royle
Blackie
Widds
norty14
BULLIT
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
oily
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

the oldest scorer in your division Empty
PostSubject: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:27 pm

I think we have one of the most oldest scorers in the league. Away at Tumar today Paul Murphy scored the equalising goal to pull it back to 2-2, he is 47 years old. Has anyone got any players around this age that has scored a goal.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

There are 11 registered players in their fifties and two of them are 56. Shocked

Not sure of any of them have scored a goal.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:22 pm

We have a 51 year old (you'd know him if you saw him) who now makes cameo appearances whenever he can. He is desperate to score one more goal before he finally retires. It would have to be a last minute penalty in which we were winning comfortably, although I'm not sure it will ever happen. His last goal was in 1997 which was an absolute peach.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

if daz bradley ever scores 4 dme then ha got massive chance at his age as his son plays 4 um hehe
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:10 pm

Our manager keV pateman always bags a few each season and we ain't sure of his age but close to 55 we think Smile although he ain't scored yet this year
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm

BULLIT wrote:
if daz bradley ever scores 4 dme then ha got massive chance at his age as his son plays 4 um hehe

Is Daz turning out regularly for DME then? Top bloke is Daz, got a lot of time for him.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:26 pm

he absolute clown widds! finks can take pis s but not any more at his age widds!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:30 pm

Your words mate, Daz is a top bloke as far as i am concerned. And when i used to play in same team as him he was absolute class.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 10:31 pm

BULLIT wrote:

Surely not THE Daz Bradley?!

If it is the same one then I agree with Widds, absolute class player.

Played under 9's with him at Monsell Majors and then last season at St. Pats Veterans.

He's not been around this season though, thought his knees had packed in!

Mind, he'd still do a good job for most Sunday morning teams. Top bloke
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 11:24 pm

Played with a bloke 2 years ago on a Saturday senior league prem thought he was a getting on abit, found out as a kid he got hit by a car broke nearly every bone should have died! He scored 25 goals that year at the age of 49 absolute class apparently he was scouted for cov at 36 but turned due to age! He is still going in Leicester comb! Never saw him as a youngster obviously but I can only imagine he was awesome!
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:48 pm

we have a 56 year old and a 52 year old who play.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Played with a bloke 2 years ago on a Saturday senior league prem thought he was a getting on abit, found out as a kid he got hit by a car broke nearly every bone should have died! He scored 25 goals that year at the age of 49 absolute class apparently he was scouted for cov at 36 but turned due to age! He is still going in Leicester comb! Never saw him as a youngster obviously but I can only imagine he was awesome!

does his mum know? lol!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

Dave Ash is 104 and still knocking about
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:20 pm

Stroller wrote:

103 you barstarddd and still knocking it about
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

Glad to hear it Dave cheers
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Mick Kneafsey score for us sunday he is 52 but it was a cup game.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

We keep doing our best to get Dean (Legend) Forty a goal but so far no luck, only a matter of time though

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:35 pm

he normally bags one a season
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

bloody hell dean forty was turning out for starry knight in the alliance 20 year ago and he must have been about 40 then
he must be a legend if he's still turning out in the prem Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

well, he's kind of always been a legend, hasn't he?
Back to top Go down
GuthoChair

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

I would still have this old bugger in any club of mine (if I was still around)

He may be a miserable old moaner but he can play and is actually a real winner - a top bloke is Dave and a great example to all - glad to hear he is still kicking the youngsters all over the pitch!
Back to top Go down
noeledmonds

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

Lee Perry is about 60 nd scored this season for mdh knights. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:31 pm

noeledmonds wrote:

lol! he may look it and been at MDH for about 20 years but he's nearly half the age of some of the people being mentioned on here
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:07 am

noeledmonds wrote:

Isn't he the one that plays football and looks like Professor Hubert Farnsworth?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:08 am

GuthoChair wrote:
dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

He may be a miserable old moaner but he can play and is actually a real winner - a top bloke is Dave and a great example to all - glad to hear he is still kicking the youngsters all over the pitch!

A less of the OLD bit but cheers for that, 3 full games in a row at Niffy so i must be doing something right.

Just need to get my first goal then i will be happy.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

dave ash wrote:

Still scored in every season you've played Dave?........

Those with a good memory still remember your one and only goal in your inaugural season for us, a second half winner was it not against Beaumont?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:38 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
dave ash wrote:

Still scored in every season you've played Dave?........

Those with a good memory still remember your one and only goal in your inaugural season for us, a second half winner was it not against Beaumont?

Yes it was and i think it made us runners up in the league and if my memory is correct i am still waiting for my medal, i bet you nicked it you scouse git. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:40 am

GuthoChair wrote:
dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

mick kneafsey Kajima scored last week in county cup aged 52 ur never too old
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:18 am

listen to him!!! shutup old wretched fcuk!!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:24 am

great finish from the referee!!!!!!
played a one two with wooley before calmly slotting in off the near post with venom
351 st competitive goal
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:08 pm

good stat
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:14 pm

I am 31 but feel 61 does that count, never been anygood though lol.....
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:42 pm

351st shutup pops it goes up everytime u daft sod!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

ur either a goal scorer ur u aint
ive had one chance in 630 mins of football and yep in it went!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

are you drunk? thats y ur a defender!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

thats what makes it so good, a marauding run from full back to calmly slot home unpanicked unlike a lot of "strikers"
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

shutup dad u drunkard!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:49 pm

i'm drunk when I play but not during working hours
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

i know you would be poor if u were sober!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the oldest scorer in your division   the oldest scorer in your division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the oldest scorer in your division
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next