Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 4 predictions 18/9/11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Empty
PostSubject: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

AFC Bees Knees 2 V Niffy Rangers Reserves 1

Desford United 2 V Superfly 2

Leicester Bharat Talbot ? v FC Hoskins Reserves ?

North Kilworth, Sunday 2 V NRI Reserves 3

Phoenix United 3 v Oadby Owls, Mens 2

Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

who we got in the cup
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

have birstall folded or just not got a game? Heard some of their players looking for new clubs?
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

we (Birstall) haven't got a game mate, had one issue this week but won't be folding. Hopefully all the s*#t will give us a kick up the arse. Can't believe your reserves result, didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

Hat Man wrote:
we (Birstall) haven't got a game mate, had one issue this week but won't be folding. Hopefully all the s*#t will give us a kick up the arse. Can't believe your reserves result, didn't see that coming.

Glad to hear it.....

Yeah we were in shock at our reserves game. They have some good players on the books and i thought they had a strong team out....Phoenix must have been on form to be fair. I still think our ressies will be in the mix this year though. Good bunch of lads that have a cracking team spirit.....will win more than they lose for sure
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:36 am

Widds wrote:
have birstall folded or just not got a game? Heard some of their players looking for new clubs?

Youre right Widds, some of their players are looking at new clubs. The rumour is that I am trying to get them to leave which I just want to go on record and say is complete b*#*ocks.

Its no secret that ive left after disagreements with the manager but I for one wish the rest of the lads best of luck for the season. There are too many good players still there not to turn Birstall's fortunes around.

I will probably pack in Sunday's and just carry on playing Saturday's instead so ive got absolutely no reason to ask anyone to jump ship and join me. And in anycase, nobody else in the team qualifies for Vet's football yet!!

If any other players do leave because they don't agree with what the manager has done then it is entirely their own decision.

Anyway on to the predictions;

Bees Knees v Niffy Reserves - Home win
Desford v Superfly - Away win
Bharat Talbot v Hoskins Reserves - Score draw
North Kilworh v NRI Reserves - Away win
Phoenix v Oadby Owls - Away win
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

well you clearly know your footie blackie, some good choices for away wins lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 4 predictions 18/9/11   div 4 predictions 18/9/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 4 predictions 18/9/11
Page 1 of 1