HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm

saff lounge wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions


Just got off me jolly's and saw this, made me chuckle, it sounds like Saffron Highcross are a little worried about us, after the players you have just signed you could easily compete in a very strong Div 1.

we are saffron lounge not saffron highcross, the point i was making was mainly about us being bumped up 2 divisions which in my opinion was a bit unfair considering how tight division 5 was and some of the hammerings we took, mdh knights had a virtual identical season to us, they were just unlucky not to pick up trophies while we were lucky enough to, we won our league by 2 points and by looking at results you can clearly see that 2 teams slipped up badly, your team won your league by a big margin and had 3 points docked, so in my opinion its clear to see why i wrote what i did

malc knows the teams real name lol i think hes trying to imply that some highcross players might be joining saffron lounge lol malc saffron lounge arent about anyone with or without any highcross players, whats the point in worrying about other teams when theres enough to deal with when you run a team lol im sure your not worrying about anyone either!! widds has already told me we'll need alot of luck to beat you boys.....surely not signing more notts lads? maybe you should be in the prem? lol!

i think tommy was just pointing out that the sides in div 4 were the only ones not to jump in 2 divisions which is a bit random, you got put up 1 division to 3 and saff 2 divs to 3 but you won your league by a greater margin so how does the league justify putting both teams in same division.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

So its not just the MP's that are doing the dirty.

tongue
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:25 pm

dezza wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions


Just got off me jolly's and saw this, made me chuckle, it sounds like Saffron Highcross are a little worried about us, after the players you have just signed you could easily compete in a very strong Div 1.

we are saffron lounge not saffron highcross, the point i was making was mainly about us being bumped up 2 divisions which in my opinion was a bit unfair considering how tight division 5 was and some of the hammerings we took, mdh knights had a virtual identical season to us, they were just unlucky not to pick up trophies while we were lucky enough to, we won our league by 2 points and by looking at results you can clearly see that 2 teams slipped up badly, your team won your league by a big margin and had 3 points docked, so in my opinion its clear to see why i wrote what i did

malc knows the teams real name lol i think hes trying to imply that some highcross players might be joining saffron lounge lol malc saffron lounge arent about anyone with or without any highcross players, whats the point in worrying about other teams when theres enough to deal with when you run a team lol im sure your not worrying about anyone either!! widds has already told me we'll need alot of luck to beat you boys.....surely not signing more notts lads? maybe you should be in the prem? lol!

i think tommy was just pointing out that the sides in div 4 were the only ones not to jump in 2 divisions which is a bit random, you got put up 1 division to 3 and saff 2 divs to 3 but you won your league by a greater margin so how does the league justify putting both teams in same division.

LOL, Just fishing, we had lots of good banter from a lot of teams last year in Div 4, going to miss that so we need to drum up some banter for our Division again, it makes it more interesting, ha ha.

Looking at other teams and promotions we may have gone up 2 as well but we are in 3 and I will say now it's going to take one hell of a team to win that league, NRI might be a distant memory to some when Reem team start playing there games along with the Saff...

For the record I don't care about anyone else but my own, soon as my players realise they are as good as i think they are then they won't worry either....

Only 2 players signed so far for us, not looking at a whole lot more to be honest and yeah, 1 is a former Notts player Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Only 2 players signed so far for us, not looking at a whole lot more to be honest and yeah, 1 is the former Notts goalkeeper Smile

Shocked










Wink
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

Widds wrote:
Awww i liked your posts tommy.

MAYBE I POST FAR TOO MUCH CRAP whem im drunk
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Just a general question, have the Alliance stopped taking in teams now?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 6:53 am

saff lounge wrote:
Widds wrote:
Awww i liked your posts tommy.

MAYBE I POST FAR TOO MUCH CRAP whem im drunk

Haha i know the feeling!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:54 am

phil_brown wrote:
Just a general question, have the Alliance stopped taking in teams now?

About time you came to a real league wilko
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

phil_brown wrote:
Just a general question, have the Alliance stopped taking in teams now?

No - but all is quiet on the enquiries. However if you know of anybody still wishing to join, please refer them to me
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:13 pm

phil_brown wrote:
Just a general question, have the Alliance stopped taking in teams now?


Come on over buddy, smashing addition to the league !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Aetna Mtn Ride 12-3-2012
» LỊCH THI ĐẤU: 14-01-2012
» Legacy Freedom Cup 2012 - Girls 05 GOLD Bracket
» Lithgow results 2012
» West Liberty Kentucky Tornados March 2012!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: