Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?

Go down 
+3
Sweeper
beep beep
Aussie Owl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Empty
PostSubject: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

We continue our good run.

With two games still to be played, the number of teams left in the competitions are:

Alliance - 15 (20%)
Charnwood - 8 (15%)
Hinckley - 8 (14%)
LSL - 6 (10%)

% is number of teams remaining as a percentage of the number of teams currently in membership of the League concerned.

Well done to all Alliance teams and good luck in the next round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:55 pm

Well we let ourselves and the league down yesterday by getting hammered by Real Ale Madrid despite an excellent scouting report from the league Chair. Gutted but we were bloody awful - me included!! Embarassed

Unfortuantely the Gaffer (ME!!!) got it badly wrong but I think Throops have a good chance of progressing and if Duane or anyone at Throops want the inside track let me know.

Good luck to alliance teams in the next round!!
Back to top Go down
beep beep

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

I don't think you can say you let yourselves down, Real Ale Madrid are a very good side and could compete in the higher levels of the Alliance if they so wished.
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:36 pm

beep beep wrote:
I don't think you can say you let yourselves down, Real Ale Madrid are a very good side and could compete in the higher levels of the Alliance if they so wished.

Unfortunately yes we can - whilst they are good - and take nothing away from them - well organised excellent wingers, good forwards and couple of good midfielders. We gave them a three goal start in 20mins - you can't afford to do that. We made a better fight of it 2nd half but it was always an uphill struggle from there Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:11 pm

When is the quarter final draw?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:03 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
When is the quarter final draw?

The draw has been made but not yet announced by County FA.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:22 pm

Off topic, but whens the draw made for the Billy Walton, Arthur Moore etc etc?
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:29 pm

The Billy Walton Round 5 draw has been made and is on this forum under league announcements.

The draw for the Arthur Moore, EW Foster and Stokes cup should be done before the weekend and will be posted on here as soon as possible after the draws!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

GuthoGaffer wrote:
Well we let ourselves and the league down yesterday by getting hammered by Real Ale Madrid despite an excellent scouting report from the league Chair. Gutted but we were bloody awful - me included!! Embarassed

Unfortuantely the Gaffer (ME!!!) got it badly wrong but I think Throops have a good chance of progressing and if Duane or anyone at Throops want the inside track let me know.

Good luck to alliance teams in the next round!!

Will need that inside track off you Simon as we have also drawn them AWAY,... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?   How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How well did we do in Round 3 of County Competitions?
Page 1 of 1