Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Black & Blue Kit

Go down 
+3
littlebigman
LoneRanger38
Snash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snash

Snash

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:23 pm

I am looking to purchase new Kits for the up and coming season, and we have touted the idea of Black & Blue stripes (like Inter Milan).

It has occured to that this could potentialy cause a clash with the referee kit. Before I rush out and purchase 16 tops, would this be acceptable with the league?

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 6:22 pm

Inter mivan are black and blue stripes itl be fine mate
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
littlebigman

littlebigman

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Snash wrote:
I am looking to purchase new Kits for the up and coming season, and we have touted the idea of Black & Blue stripes (like Inter Milan).

It has occured to that this could potentialy cause a clash with the referee kit. Before I rush out and purchase 16 tops, would this be acceptable with the league?

Many thanks.
just think about it,you answered the question yourself,"it may potentialy cause a clash" laws of the game state players must wear colours that distinguish them from refs,if you get the wrong ref might not allow you to play
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 8:41 pm

I played in black and blue stripes for years at youth level and never once did it cause a problem
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 9:10 pm

Blue and black stripes should not be a problem. I suggest you attend our Presentation Day next Sunday (15th) at the Wigston Stage , starting at 12 noon.

MDH, Alliance kit sponsors, will be putting on a display and I know that they have something special.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:53 pm

Dennis - you are such a salesman!! Our MDH kit is AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 10:50 am

Thanks all. I have already spoken to Tony at MDH and he didn't warn me off the colours, but best to check. The open day seems well worth a visit though.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 2:22 pm

Little Big Man,your such an angry person. Grrrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black & Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & Blue Kit   Black & Blue Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black & Blue Kit
Page 1 of 1